What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

im too stoned and apathetic

element_meh_mousepad.jpg

thanks for validating my point...:tup:

Pakistan wasnt scared of her; we just looked at her as a witch, wretched ugly woman who needed to be neutralized...hell - even the Americans and much of the free world felt the same way

thanks to the Sikhs - they got the job done satisfactorily for us

In animal kingdom such a behavior characteristic of a hyena.Even a pack of hyenas do not have the balls to take on a fully grown lion in its prime, so they wait for the nature to take its course, wait of lion to get old, sick, weak or injured/ killed in a battle in with another lion, then eats its carcass.

In animal kingdom such a behavior characteristic of a hyena.Even a pack of hyenas do not have the balls to take on a fully grown lion in its prime, so they wait for the nature to take its course, wait of lion to get old, sick, weak or injured/ killed in a battle in with another lion, then eats its carcass.
so u r referring Sikhs as hyena :disagree:

No,Had you been little smarter, you would not have to ask this question.
she was killed b ur beloved Sikh warrior use proper phrase for him bro dont drag us into it we were not responsible for her killing she her self invited this by doing golden temple massacre

Bhai sahib.. someone else came to invade and conquer ... few fell for there religion for greed and some coz of fear... and then they got scared that as they cannot survive coz the one whom they depended on for there security are not more around.. so cried foul and begged for some land to feel secure... isko badmashi nai budzali kehte hain
buzdli to nazar aa ri hai kis pa kis na 1000 saal hukamat ki ;) anyways u carry on with ur stuff whtever u are taught by ur bollywood masala media .... and few weeks back i heard that ur media was saying that u r some kind of 3rd world super power u can defeat both china and Britain at the same time :sarcastic::sarcastic:

she was killed b ur beloved Sikh warrior use proper phrase for him bro dont drag us into it we were not responsible for her killing she her self invited this by doing golden temple massacre

That is what usually a happens in animal kingdom too, a lion gets injured or killed by another lion in battle and a pack hyenas move in and just do a vulgar dance of death on its carcass .

That is what usually a happens in animal kingdom too, a lion gets injured or killed by another lion in battle and a pack hyenas move in and just do a vulgar dance of death on its carcass .
she was a clever Fox not a lion dude ... lions fight face to face they dont use mukti banis to weaken a nation and she like typical coward fox Attacked when the lion was injured in 1971

bhai sahab.. aapki badmashi aur budzli ke baat horehi thi.. aur aap foren se Britan aur China ki bund mei chup gaye... ab itna solid proof b nai manga tha aapse:partay:
jaisa aap ka bahadur senaik and politicians apna 3 daddys Israel , america and russia ki Ga*d me chup jata hai :disagree:

So as per your logic we only need a rodent like modi to finish this Lion coz hyenas(TTP) already made Lion starving for survival right now.... and moreover lions are famous for attacking from behind not face to face fights:victory1:

That right now we only need a rodent like modi coz this famous lion is already starving for survivals coz of hyenas (TTP) and moreover Lions are known for attacking from back not from front please research more on animal kingdom.....
starving for survival yea TTP are everywhere i am scared PFTT kiddo taliban are only in waziristan and guess what unki apni phati pari hai some unknown gunmen are ambushing their members and leader in waziristan for the past few weeks

i thin u are a retard kid ... kiddo in urdu Madrassa means School .... so u people study in mandir instead of school??

tell them to get toilets first

Little correction India got independence.. Pakistan was created in 1947 as there is no official document available as Gov. of Pakistan before 1947 but you still use 80% of rules created as Indian Penal Code... that was drafted way back in 1860... :coffee:

Pakistan got independence before "india" became a country

and with bodos, tamils, naxal tribals and all these other groups - I think you should focus on the integrity of your own country - especially when Modi comes to power

given past 72 hours, I'd be a little worried if I were you

Indira Gandhi was a person with many flaws.But she was a great leader, no doubts about that.

she looked good with lead implants....probably the only jewellry that ever adorned her :D
Going by your logic, 90000 West Pakistani POWs would have also looked dandy with lead implants, their actions justified that plastic surgery, wouldn't you agree?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom