What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

It is understandable that Pakistanis hate Indira, after all she managed to slice the country in two parts. It would be weird if they didn't.

exactly.....therefore supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters is not only our right, it's our duty
Yup.. Just like in that light, supporting Balochi rebels (and any others that pop up in Sindh etc) is ours ;).. Game on

Yup.. Just like in that light, supporting Balochi rebels (and any others that pop up in Sindh etc) is ours ;).. Game on

well it's going on anyways....

Sindh?? Balochistan?? :laugh:

yeah - supporting a few groups with marxist/leftist credentials in an Islamic Republic. Good luck with that one.

if it were a country, the british (after Mughals and various others) wouldnt have had a firm control over the sovereignty and the resources
its not so complicated

Some time back you posted this

india wasnt a country until 1947

India was there well before partition even present Pakistan was part of India.

No one is denying that we were under occupation but your statement is simply BS.

Dude, I can turn back and abuse Jinnah as a bas***d, as high as a kite when he concocted the plan to capture Kashmir by the use of terrorists in 1947. But I wont. You can make the same comment in a more civil manner without descending into abuses and name calling.. Keep it clean..
Apologies if that offended you....:)

Some time back you posted this

and there was no counter-reply b/c what I said is accurate

India was there well before partition even present Pakistan was part of India.

it wasn't a single country, but just a bunch of nation-states, princely states etc. all being controlled through force or for economic reasons - bound together

"india" became a country in 1947, a day after Youm-e-AZADI

No one is denying that we were under occupation but your statement is simply BS.

so you claim you existed as a country but you had zero control over the political affairs or the resources; you claim you existed as a country but britishers were sending indians to Kenya and South Africa to do menial work.

it's like me saying I own the deeds and control a 2 story villa in Botswana - but foreigners from thousands of kilometers away have the keys, have the remote to the car garage, have the keys to the car, and determine when to fertilize the roses in the back yard

cool story bruh

The fact that we had been/has been through the most tough and danger period ever faced by Pakistan and you did what you could in your power to harm us but we stood persevered and here we are in front of you today on our way to prosper..However same cannot be said about India where a single sms lead to massive unrest in couple of states and single flame speech can turn into wild communal riot's(talking of stability hmmmm)..;);) so you tell me who has more options on table...You had your turn and you did what you could but still we have stood the ground still,Who knows it can be our turn tomorow(if you know what i mean)..:azn:

exactly.....therefore supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters is not only our right, it's our duty

Not the same thing Abu, unless you accept Kashmir as a part of India. Regardless, you are welcome to keep trying, we don't mind it. ;)

The same analogy would have been Khalistan, where you tried and failed.

and there was no counter-reply b/c what I said is accurate

it wasn't a single country, but just a bunch of nation-states, princely states etc. all being controlled through force or for economic reasons - bound together

"india" became a country in 1947, a day after Youm-e-AZADI

so you claim you existed as a country but you had zero control over the political affairs or the resources; you claim you existed as a country but britishers were sending indians to Kenya and South Africa to do menial work.

it's like me saying I own the deeds and control a 2 story villa in Botswana - but foreigners from thousands of kilometers away have the keys, have the remote to the car garage, have the keys to the car, and determine when to fertilize the roses in the back yard

cool story bruh

What my point was concept/name India was present well before independence which was used for entire sub continent) but your cant say same for Pakistan (it was created for muslim majority area of occupied India.)

What my point was concept/name India was present well before independence which was used for entire sub continent) but your cant say same for Pakistan (it was created for muslim majority area of occupied India.)

the concept of Pakistan has existed since the late 1800s; the Muslim League and the Pakistani revolution existed since 1930s, not long after the Turkish war of independence and the fall of the Ottoman Empire (which Pakistanis/Muslims of british hindustan supported ardently)

and Quaid e Azam Jinnah Sahib's vision for Pakistan was a Muslim country -- but one in which Muslims and non-Muslims could live freely in a a capitalistic society - a tolerant and progressive one. We deviated from the path - but that was the raison d'etre and hopefully things change with proper leaders.

Last edited:
The fact that we had been/has been through the most tough and danger period ever faced by Pakistan and you did what you could in your power to harm us but we stood persevered and here we are in front of you today on our way to prosper..However same cannot be said about India where a single sms lead to massive unrest in couple of states and single flame speech can turn into wild communal riot's(talking of stability hmmmm)..;);) so you tell me who has more options on table...You had your turn and you did what you could but still we have stood the ground still,Who knows it can be our turn tomorow(if you know what i mean)..:azn:

Dude.. you think you have persevered and its all over.. :lol: it hasnt even started..and about the jibe about the sms.. well, we didnt have to even send an SMS. Some random guy made a film in California and Pakistan burned.. Think about that now ;)

Just wait while USA gets out of Afg. The fun will start then...

well it's going on anyways....

Sindh?? Balochistan?? :laugh:

yeah - supporting a few groups with marxist/leftist credentials in an Islamic Republic. Good luck with that one.
yup.. you folks were as confident in 1971 as well ;)

yup.. you folks were as confident in 1971 as well ;)

Balochistan and Sindh are part of the MAINLAND...and it's hard to invade or send terrorists when a few battlefield tactical nukes have joined our arsenal. And yes - we'd happily use them if a threat of existential proportions took place

so long story short - the games may continue as long as they have to. Pakistan isn't Bhutan or Nepal.

Just wait while USA gets out of Afg. The fun will start then

Oh you got that right! :victory1:

T
However same cannot be said about India where a single sms lead to massive unrest in couple of states and single flame speech can turn into wild communal riot's(talking of stability hmmmm)..;);)

i completely forgot about that SMS job :laugh:

talk about reactionaries!!!

Last edited:
Dude.. you think you have persevered and its all over.. :lol: it hasnt even started..and about the jibe about the sms.. well, we didnt have to even send an SMS. Some random guy made a film in California and Pakistan burned.. Think about that now ;)

Just wait while USA gets out of Afg. The fun will start then...

Like i said you did what you could but you got disappointed in the End and to say it's only the start,hell yeah it's time for us to play some chess because you had your turn and now it's our's...Yeah let the USA get out of Afghanistan and we will have other neighbor's to worry about as history may repeat itself like 90's...;)

Back
Top Bottom