What's new

Indira Gandhi helped train Tamil rebels, and reaped whirlwind

Although the extent of Indian help to LTTE is unknown it was indeed a gross misstep to allow LTTE to grow its roots in India. Versions differ from military training to Prabhakaran and his group to local, non-govt support by Tamil sympathizers in Tamil Nadu. If the former is true, as stated by the OP as well, then we had no business poking into the affairs of Sri Lanka because it wasn't a hostile country and the people in question Sri Lankan Tamils were not Indians to begin with. And in case of support to LTTE by Indian Tamils, we shouldnt have turned a blind eye and curbed any efforts to arm or train LTTE cadres.

The difference is Hindustanis have been conquered by many civilizations and were conquered by Muslims for a thousand years. Only recently in the timeline of history are you independent before then you were ruled by various Muslim empires.

You were bashed by Timur and Nadir Shah, and you were ruled and conquered by Mughals and persecuted by Aurangzeb the man who ruled your forefathers and protected some.

Now that is the difference. Don't try and act like you Hindustanis are some vegetarian warriors. Understand? If you had kept shut I wouldn't have brought history up and embarrassed you.

Dont go into history. Trust me that's a never ending debate. And history dont matter anyway. What use are history's chosen meat eating warriors that fight like mercenaries for a western power today and whose nation doesnt have an iota of sovereignty left?

Hardly matters , Sonia gandhi is an Indian by heart ,soul , character , behaviour , personality everything

save your cheesy emotional comments for someone else, i don't even care dude :lol:

and about the language ,she speaks hindi that's good enough , accent does not matter.

I'm Pakhtun and i would do a better job speaking ''hindi'' ......i've had the displeasure of hearing her talk. Looking at her ugly face is enough torture :lol:

Btw hindi is not India's national language .:agree:

you don't need to remind me...i know that majority of the country resists especially those moody rambunctious tamils of yours :laugh:

that old witch got what was coming to her, in the form of some angry kirpan-wielding Sikhs! :woot:

But not before she defeated your martial army, split your country and crush the Khalistan movement. She died a hero's death.

I apologize on behalf of indian government.. sorry we won't do it again.. we have learned our lessons..

it aint worth it, you should pressurize your government to do so, and do compensate on a agree amount,

hey what about us ? do pressurize your government to apologize from Pakistan as well, and do compensate Pakistan and Bdesh.

or maybe you could start by convincing your fellow citizens who doesnt seem to be realizing the mistakes by your government and army.

The difference is Hindustanis have been conquered by many civilizations and were conquered by Muslims for a thousand years. Only recently in the timeline of history are you independent before then you were ruled by various Muslim empires.

You were bashed by Timur and Nadir Shah, and you were ruled and conquered by Mughals and persecuted by Aurangzeb the man who ruled your forefathers and protected some.

Now that is the difference. Don't try and act like you Hindustanis are some vegetarian warriors. Understand? If you had kept shut I wouldn't have brought history up and embarrassed you.
My fore fathers had the highest tolerance for all your violance, because they believed that violance in return will not bring any good, but the new generation knows that you are born killers and you have a appitite for blood and in order to save our way of life at some point when you have to be kept at bay. If you say that your emperors ruled over india for so long why are they not able to do the same now. Bring in your warrirors and you'll find that you have took your first step towords self annialation.

Although the extent of Indian help to LTTE is unknown it was indeed a gross misstep to allow LTTE to grow its roots in India. Versions differ from military training to Prabhakaran and his group to local, non-govt support by Tamil sympathizers in Tamil Nadu. If the former is true, as stated by the OP as well, then we had no business poking into the affairs of Sri Lanka because it wasn't a hostile country and the people in question Sri Lankan Tamils were not Indians to begin with. And in case of support to LTTE by Indian Tamils, we shouldnt have turned a blind eye and curbed any efforts to arm or train LTTE cadres.

My friend, you can say that you have to crub the people of Tamil Nadu who support LTTE, but the fact remains LTTE was formed due to the violance brought to their homes by Singalese. There are still supporters of LTTE in Tamil Nadu the reason being we are not asking for independance of Tamil Nadu from India we are asking for my brothers and sisters right to live as equals with Singhales in Sri Lanka.
Indra Gandhi was the last PM of India who saw that Sri Lanka being a small Independent state in the neighbourhood should depend on India for every thing else any Western or future super power might get a strong hold in Sri Lanka which will cause security and economic concerns for India.

And some said Rajiv Gandi as beloved, for those guys who think him of his being beloved, do you guys know what is his experiance in politics when he took over office as PM India, its a big zero. Never in India's history after Independance have we put our army in a forign soil until Rahiv Gandhi. This new and non experianced PM at that time sent in Indian Army as peace keeping force to Sri Lanka, instead of keeping the peace the Indian Army joined with the Sri Lankan Army and fought a bloody war against LTTE, that is the reason for his assasination. Rajiv Gandhi was never a good leader. He came to power because SithaRam Kesari the then leader of Congress saw that with out Gandhi family congress would perish.

I wonder why the world sit so quiet about Indian terrorist activities. Indra was a terrorist who planned to snatch the whole south asia through terrorist activities. Terrorist infiltrated into east-Pakistan, terrorist infiltrated into Sri Lanka and god knows where not.

Such tactics only goes to show than india is blinded with ambitions of expansionism and hence cannot be trusted in any diplomatic affairs.

Oh, You guys were a peace loving fellows and we only have ambition to expand. Over night you tried to occupy Kashmir, the then Maharaj of Kashmir asked for Indias help then only we dropped our para troppers to stop and kick back your army. You call INDRA a terrorist then all your hardliners and leaders who did not have the guts to face the indian might directly and by sending in terror outfits to fight your war are terrorist.
Jinha is the first of them to be called as terrorist.

I apologize on behalf of indian government.. sorry we won't do it again.. we have learned our lessons..

Better be potent, than becoming a impotent by apologising.
India during Indra Gandhi did what has to be done, and for those who say India made a mistake, take it back. the subsecuent leaders till today do not have the guts like Israel Leaders to do what is necessary to safegaurd the Indian Interest in South Asia.
Also you can appologize on behalf of you and not the Indian Government.

During Indo-Pak wars, instead of many request, lanka didn't stop supporting Pakistan, the Pakistani navy was refueling at Lankan ports, Indiara was not pleased by Lankan anti Indian attitude...

The same time Lankan Singhals were oppressing ethnic Tamils , Indira saw it as an opportunity and gave them a wound which they licked for 20+ years...

similar thing she did with pakistan, she saw an opportunity in bangladesh where ethnic bengalis were oppressed by pakistani... Its all game of opportunity and revenge...

Pakistan sees an opportunity at kashmir, they are doing the same, USA saw an opportunity to break USSR and they did...

face alone is not sufficient for bravery. Bravery comes from inside.

Oh by the way, just today 10 of your policemen in naxal war-torn northeast were killed and dismembered by anti-indian tribal Maoists --so perhaps not everything is honky dory on your side either. Best to tend to that first before finger pointing, don't ya think
wave.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem-17.html#post1781863

India lost 10 brave soles, but look at your country, your Naval Base is no longer a Naval Base, got goofed up. You guys are not able to safe gaurd a heavly fortified place. you are talking about 10 police who lost their life in a thickest of the thick jungle ambushed by 250 Maoist .
Just 20 insurgents have caused you more damage than 250 maoist killing 10 police men

The same time Lankan Singhals were oppressing ethnic Tamils , Indira saw it as an opportunity and gave them a wound which they licked for 20+ years...

similar thing she did with pakistan, she saw an opportunity in bangladesh where ethnic bengalis were oppressed by pakistani... Its all game of opportunity and revenge...

Pakistan sees an opportunity at kashmir, they are doing the same, USA saw an opportunity to break USSR and they did...

You guys saw an "opportunity" in Tibet as well, in 1959.

Better luck next time though.

save your cheesy emotional comments for someone else, i don't even care dude :lol:

I'm Pakhtun and i would do a better job speaking ''hindi'' ......i've had the displeasure of hearing her talk. Looking at her ugly face is enough torture :lol:

you don't need to remind me...i know that majority of the country resists especially those moody rambunctious tamils of yours :laugh:

sorry sir you failed to make any sense as usual .

and noone cares wether you are a pakhtun or a cartoon , fact is when sonia speaks in a rally even the most uneducated Indians understands what she says , if you can't then that is sad for you .

About the hindi language , i will say the same it was never intended to be the national language.you have the right to have your own beliefs Mr. pak-toon.

I am sure that strong willed half-man leader of India wouldnt last if her terrorism went really far and world powers were forced to intervene. Plus russia had really no allies and later Russia bore the grunt of Pakistan in afghan-soviet war. It good if India is ruled by despots like Indra once again because they will make their ambitions clear and their actions match their words which entitles us the right to invite all worlds support and even use the nuke option.

Try your best shot, one nuke on India and your nation will no longer be there in the world map

Back
Top Bottom