What's new

Indira Gandhi helped train Tamil rebels, and reaped whirlwind

Indra Gandhi supported LTTE because SL was hostile and sided with Pak and China. It is not the other way round. Tamils were lending only moral and political support to the Lankan Tamils. Indra was the one who initiated arming and training them .

Any sources to back that bold section up? I dont think SL was ever hostile enough to warrant armed interference. I think it was simply a case of mistaken agenda by Indira or RAW.

And irrespective of the type of support from Indian Tamils, it wasn't happening without the knowledge or blessings of RAW. We should have put a stop to that.

But the Indian government did the right thing by granting asylum to the Tibetians who weren't free to practice their religion at that time.

I completely disagree. India could have disbanded them, and let them live out their lives in peace.

Instead of using them as political pawns, in the conflict between China and India.

Anyway, this is getting off topic.

Think abt this. But the same 62 war created a hallmark in the minds of all Indians. That chinese are back stabbers. they cant be trusted. Even sfter next 2-300 years 90% of the Indians will say the same thing.

I know, that is why you guys keep calling us "dirty chinks".

When in fact, it was INDIA who backstabbed China, in 1959. Which eventually led to the 1962 war.

How ironic.

I know, that is why you guys keep calling us "dirty chinks".

When in fact, it was INDIA who backstabbed China, in 1959. Which eventually led to the 1962 war.

How ironic.

u will remain crying..

Crying-baby-cartoon.jpg

how many times indians faced the word here inferiority complex from some super human beings here??
but we dont cry as u do

how many times indians faced the word here inferiority complex from some super human beings here??
but we dont cry as u do

LOL, Chinese don't say that about Indians. That is the Pakistani members. :lol:

Secondly, that is not even racism. This is racism:

your a bloody slit eyed chink fuc*ing 2 cent china man

chink mustve have been raped by his maderchod porkgaystani boyfriend :rofl:

hey you dirty chink keep sucking halal co*k

:rofl:

sala chini bastard :lol:

I hear this crap several times a week from Indians. They call Pakistanis "Porkgaystanis" and they call Chinese "dirty chinks".

Well done.

LOL, Chinese don't say that about Indians. That is the Pakistani members. :lol:

Secondly, that is not even racism. This is racism:

I hear this crap several times a week from Indians. They call Pakistanis "Porkgaystanis" and they call Chinese "dirty chinks".

Aos1101 was an exception.

^^^
@Chinese Dragon

looks like you've saved them as texts in your PC. You've posted it couple of times as your proof.

^^^
@Chinese Dragon

looks like you've saved them as texts in your PC. You've posted it couple of times as your proof.

Yep, here are some more.

Grow up Chink! :lol:

:lol: Tell me what you want me to explain in that? i hope you know the meaning of chink :lol:

is it TRUE JAPANESE and MONGOLAIAN used to come rape Chinese woman and leave ! damn what a shame????

Please china couldn't save her women from a small island called JAPAN... CHina has yet to prove to beat japan let alone the US

HellzHere is not even banned... you can still congratulate him. :tup:

It happens several times every week. I only save the funniest ones.

Some of them are brought up this way, you can't blame the whole country coz' of that. :tup:

The problem is, Indians who are friendly towards China, ARE the "exception".

In my experience, the vast majority of Indians that I talk to, have a problem with China and Chinese people.

Still, I don't have a problem with Indians as individual human beings. The Indian minorities in Hong Kong are very well behaved, and they contribute a lot to our society.

However, I can hate any country I like... luckily there is only one that fits the description.

The problem is, Indians who are friendly towards China, ARE the "exception".

In my experience, the vast majority of Indians that I talk to, have a problem with China or Chinese people.

But I don't have a problem with Indians as individual human beings. The Indian minorities in Hong Kong are very well behaved, and they contribute a lot to our society.

However, I can hate any country I like... luckily there is only one that fits the description.

It should be like this:

"In my experience, the vast majority of Indians that I talk to in forums, have a problem with China or Chinese people."

Back
Top Bottom