What's new

Indira Gandhi helped train Tamil rebels, and reaped whirlwind

The problem is, Indians who are friendly towards China, ARE the "exception".

In my experience, the vast majority of Indians that I talk to, have a problem with China and Chinese people.

Still, I don't have a problem with Indians as individual human beings. The Indian minorities in Hong Kong are very well behaved, and they contribute a lot to our society.

However, I can hate any country I like... luckily there is only one that fits the description.

Lol, But your govt. wants to be friendly with us.

It should be like this:

"In my experience, the vast majority of Indians that I talk to in forums, have a problem with China or Chinese people."

Wrong. There are plenty of Indians in Hong Kong that I have talked to in person.

There were Indians in my secondary school as well, when I was growing up.

Wrong. There are plenty of Indians in Hong Kong that I have talked to in person.

There were Indians in my secondary school as well, when I was growing up.

And the Indians i've interacted with doesn't have any major issues with China other than the Arunachal Pradesh issue.

Lol, But your govt. wants to be friendly with us.

LOL sure.

Arming Pakistan, claiming Arunachal Pradesh, stapled visas, blocking the banning of JuD in the UN... sounds friendly.

Actions speak louder than words.

There is a reason your Army is preparing for a two-front war.

LOL sure.

Arming Pakistan, claiming Arunachal Pradesh, stapled visas, blocking the banning of JuD in the UN... sounds friendly.

Really? Can China and India really afford it at this crucial time?

The difference is Hindustanis have been conquered by many civilizations and were conquered by Muslims for a thousand years. Only recently in the timeline of history are you independent before then you were ruled by various Muslim empires.

You were bashed by Timur and Nadir Shah, and you were ruled and conquered by Mughals and persecuted by Aurangzeb the man who ruled your forefathers and protected some.

Now that is the difference. Don't try and act like you Hindustanis are some vegetarian warriors. Understand? If you had kept shut I wouldn't have brought history up and embarrassed you.
Hahahahahahah......................
Mere Frustration....................

Your own Indian Army seems to think so. It's their new doctrine.

Personally though, I have always been anti-war.

If you're referring to the statement by the COAS, it was an answer to a reporter who obviously had his/her adrenaline pumping after the OBL raid.

And you know ToI and other media outlets love to spice up their reports.

I suspect all these chanting of china china from GoI is because they want to rationalize the huge defense spending. There is nothing wrong in the defense spending as we neglected it in 80s when we were broke. But the reason given should be less jingoistic and more rational.
To be fair, it is not GoI, it is stupid media, who is fanning anti china hatred.

I suspect all these chanting of china china from GoI is because they want to rationalize the huge defense spending. There is nothing wrong in the defense spending as we neglected it in 80s when we were broke. But the reason given should be less jingoistic and more rational.
To be fair, it is not GoI, it is stupid media, who is fanning anti china hatred.

I agree :tup:

However one of the most respected Indian outlet that I find very unbiased would be "The Hindu", I never see them jump the gun or add some flavor to the topic as does ToI or even IBN Live at some extent.

Gusy the thread is not about India, China or Pakistan. Its about India's support for LTTE during the Indra Gandhi's time. Kindly refrain to the topic

LOL sure.

The stapled Visa issue has been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom