What's new

Indira Gandhi helped train Tamil rebels, and reaped whirlwind

India needs strong leaders like Indira Gandhi.

Our neighbours, though, would be praying for something otherwise.

actually it's better to have a hostile entity like BJP in your position of power

that way, they make their stand clear and we ''know what we get''

unlike your two-faced two-bit congress -- a party run by a non-indian :rofl:

The difference is Hindustanis have been conquered by many civilizations and were conquered by Muslims for a thousand years. Only recently in the timeline of history are you independent before then you were ruled by various Muslim empires.

You were bashed by Timur and Nadir Shah, and you were ruled and conquered by Mughals and persecuted by Aurangzeb the man who ruled your forefathers and protected some.

Now that is the difference. Don't try and act like you Hindustanis are some vegetarian warriors. Understand? If you had kept shut I wouldn't have brought history up and embarrassed you.

Bwahahaha ...

Cry baby cry ... :smokin:

actually it's better to have a hostile entity like BJP in your position of power

Ahaa!

Internet laugh...I know. I know. Times are a bit tough in Pakistan these days.

Keep putting up a brave face. :wave:

alright, has india officially apologized to Sri Lanka yet or not? how about the successful story of supporting non state actor mukti bani ?

india should apologize for exporting tamils to Sri Lanka in the first place......those dravidians belong in tamil nadu. The terrorist support to LTTE came subsequently (which also, they havent apologized for)

but as usual, these bloody neighbours (pots) are known to call the kettle black rather than introspect first

Ofcourse he would deny it to the media . why would he accept he used such unparliamentary language with the head of a state ?

Mussharaf admitted himself on television this statement was made. He wasn't embarassed to admit , why are you ?

I acknowledge and believe he made those hostile remarks.

india should apologize for exporting tamils to Sri Lanka in the first place......those dravidians belong in tamil nadu. The terrorist support to LTTE came subsequently (which also, they havent apologized for)

but as usual, these bloody neighbours (pots) are known to call the kettle black rather than introspect first

I apologize on behalf of indian government.. sorry we won't do it again.. we have learned our lessons..

Sonia Gandhi is more Indian than Zardari is Pakistani

Ahaa!

Internet laugh...I know. I know. Times are a bit tough in Pakistan these days.

Keep putting up a brave face. :wave:

face alone is not sufficient for bravery. Bravery comes from inside.

Oh by the way, just today 10 of your policemen in naxal war-torn northeast were killed and dismembered by anti-indian tribal Maoists --so perhaps not everything is honky dory on your side either. Best to tend to that first before finger pointing, don't ya think
wave.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem-17.html#post1781863

Sonia Gandhi is more Indian than Zardari is Pakistani

well there are 1,000,001 things -- (most not so flattering) to say about Mr. Zardari. He is not a very liked person in the country.

but he was born in Pakistan and at least speaks the national language properly. Actually -- it is hindu extremists who bash her for her ''Catholic credentials'' and ''non-indian-ness''....I personally could damn care less about that woman.

We don't need to apologise to anyone , we have helped them enough in the past 15-20 years for us to make our intentions clear.

About dravidians , Sri lankans are all dravidians so i hope you are not saying all of sri lanka belongs to India :cheesy:

Sri lankan tamils are Sri lankans. Period.We don't want them here , they have a home in Lanka.

Keep your racist mindset to yourself .

well there are 1,000,001 things -- (most not so flattering) to say about Mr. Zardari. He is not a very liked person in the country.

but he was born in Pakistan and at least speaks the national language properly.

Hardly matters , Sonia gandhi is an Indian by heart ,soul , character , behaviour , personality everything and about the language ,she speaks hindi that's good enough , accent does not matter.

Btw hindi is not India's national language .:agree:

I am sure that strong willed half-man leader of India wouldnt last if her terrorism went really far and world powers were forced to intervene. Plus russia had really no allies and later Russia bore the grunt of Pakistan in afghan-soviet war. It good if India is ruled by despots like Indra once again because they will make their ambitions clear and their actions match their words which entitles us the right to invite all worlds support and even use the nuke option.

I am sure that strong willed half-man leader of India wouldnt last if her terrorism went really far and world powers were forced to intervene. Plus russia had really no allies and later Russia bore the grunt of Pakistan in afghan-soviet war. It good if India is ruled by despots like Indra once again because they will make their ambitions clear and their actions match their words which entitles us the right to invite all worlds support and even use the nuke option.

She died way back in 1984 and with that so did her policies .

Pakistanis however , continue to use same policies even today against India , Afghans , Americans , europeans and if Iranians are to be believed then them as well .

By your logic all those countries that have nuke arsenal should use them on you . what say ?

But ofcourse i being an Indian would never advocate something like that .

We don't need to apologise to anyone , we have helped them enough in the past 15-20 years for us to make our intentions clear.

About dravidians , Sri lankans are all dravidians so i hope you are not saying all of sri lanka belongs to India :cheesy:

Sri lankan tamils are Sri lankans. Period.We don't want them here , they have a home in Lanka.

Keep your racist mindset to yourself .

those who behave themselves, yes they have a home. Those who support LTTE should be drowned on the bottom of indian ocean with the fishies, along with their former counterparts

your ''help'' to them was half-arsed, why do you think they sought Chinese and Pakistani assistance

Back
Top Bottom