What's new

indigenous dream busted? both two j-20 prototypes installed AL-31?

Guys, here is the proof about the engines that using for the flight test. :coffee:

1104192006daa8d9251c8ab.jpg

The legitimate question should be: the engines are WS-10B or WS-10G?

let's ignore the trolls. back to the topic, where is it from?

pupu is not the expert about avion engine .boss d is the mod of engine bbs in cd forum.His words is more reliable than pu

pupu is not the expert about avion engine .boss d is the mod of engine bbs in cd forum.His words is more reliable than pu
Yes, but he is quoting maya who confirmed it was AL-31F.

True, the whole J-20 thing was just a scam, in fact the aircraft doesn't exist at all.

China is just a third world sh!thole, who can't even make a proper cellphone, let alone the indigenous innovation.

Thus you guys shouldn't worry too much about us.

Heck, a few of our Volunteer soldiers even got killed by the South African Army in the Korean War. We should be downgraded to 5th world country.

The reason I ignored your previous post was because there is nothing about WS engines in the posts you quoted. Can you show me exactly where it says that those are WS engines?. For that matter, tell me/us what are the differences, externally, between Al-31 and WS engines, that you so comfortably claim to know or see? That right there is BS. Putting up a pic of some type written material and claiming that to be an authentic source is kiddish.

So yes, Mr fanboi and your ilk, thats BS'sing indeed.

Uhha :disagree:..........

j206111exaustcomparison.jpg
35jvytc.jpg

A model of the WS-10G:
20zp40h.jpg
jx2e.jpg

The view of the engine while in flight:
75514190.jpg

64771535.jpg

So as it turns out im not a troll nor a 'fanboi'........wonder what that makes you my good sir.....:cheers:

WTF?! J10 flies with AL 31F, Rafale flew with F 404, and a lot of aircrafts have flown witth foriegn engines...this dosent make it less indigenous.

WTF?! J10 flies with AL 31F, Rafale flew with F 404, and a lot of aircrafts have flown witth foriegn engines...this dosent make it less indigenous.

J-10A will very soon be installed with the more capable WS-10A while J-10B will be using WS-10B. All J-11 variants will use WS-10A.

The recently produced J-11B and J-11BS were all installed with WS-10 variants.

But i think these old Su-27 and J-11A will stay with AL-31F.

Soon J-10A/B gonna install with WS-10A/B as well.

Back
Top Bottom