What's new

indigenous dream busted? both two j-20 prototypes installed AL-31?

i wont take foreign expert opinion serious, i hav seen so much foreign expert made up ridiculous claim and bs story about china military, as a chinese military fan, to know more about my country military, need insider inform and manufacturing knowledge to figure out the whole picture, like 1# post, translate a post from chinese forum. insider inform, manufacturing knowledge, i never see any foreign expert have them.

best example of foreign expert

the theme of those foreign expert opinion : china is incapable, steal things, steal russian's stuff, rely on russian, then his opinion is credible, he become a military expert.

i need cold hard facts, please, Mr. Expert.

lol i watched this news when i was on business trip in Roma``i was surprised to hear he actually said that T-50 is a very stealthy plane```Hello``how about the gigantic fanblades??!

and he has too much russian aviation pride on his mind``he proudly said mig-21 was the only 2nd gen plane could shoot down 3rd gen plane like F-4``lol

Last edited by a moderator:
and he has too much russian aviation pride on his mind``he proudly said mig-21 was the only 2nd gen plane could shoot down 3rd gen plane like F-4``lol

Well that part was true, F-4s faced serious threats from Mig-21s in Vietnam war.

Guys, here is the proof about the engines that using for the flight test. :coffee:

1104192006daa8d9251c8ab.jpg

The legitimate question should be: the engines are WS-10B or WS-10G?

Well that part was true, F-4s faced serious threats from Mig-21s in Vietnam war.

i know that` many F-4 were shot down by mig-21, but was mainly due the fact that early F-4s didnt hv guns``so it meant 'no' dog fight`

the situation was getting much better when in later version they mounted guns on.

the problem is the way he said it.. as he was doing a general introduction of how the jet generation is divided, but out of no where he said the things i quoted above``any creditable experts wouldnt let national pride cloud his/her judgement``

Guys, here is the proof about the engines that using for the flight test. :coffee:

1104192006daa8d9251c8ab.jpg

The legitimate question should be: the engines are WS-10B or WS-10G?

Yup. Perfectly legit source!!

You call that proof?? Anyone could have typed that on an old Remington with Chinese characters!! BS'sing is getting really funny and amateurish!! Fracking amateurs.

You call that proof?? Anyone could have typed that on an old Remington with Chinese characters!! BS'sing is getting really funny and amateurish!! Fracking amateurs.

Fact is fact, no matter you like it or not. :coffee:

lol u calling urself pros, then show us ur 'real' sources ?? seriously doubt u hv that ability to read any? :O

Guys guys please leave him be........the guy was asked to see for himself, in the pictures posted, which engines were being used on the two prototypes.......but he apparently does not have the time, is incapable to perceive any tangible proof, is throughly incapable of accepting the truth or is just trolling around......lets ignore and move on and maybe he'll move on to some other thread for his daily dose of 'fracking BS'ing' rants.

Guys guys please leave him be........the guy was asked to see for himself, in the pictures posted, which engines were being used on the two prototypes.......but he apparently does not have the time, is incapable to perceive any tangible proof, is throughly incapable of accepting the truth or is just trolling around......lets ignore and move on and maybe he'll move on to some other thread for his daily dose of 'fracking BS'ing' rants.

For PLA, no indigenous engine = no J-20 flight test.

BTW, they are very satisified with the performance of WS-10G, as it is quite overpowered compared to the AL-31F variant.

Before WS-15 is fully ready, WS-10G is a good option to be a temporary substitution.

The reason I ignored your previous post was because there is nothing about WS engines in the posts you quoted. Can you show me exactly where it says that those are WS engines?. For that matter, tell me/us what are the differences, externally, between Al-31 and WS engines, that you so comfortably claim to know or see? That right there is BS. Putting up a pic of some type written material and claiming that to be an authentic source is kiddish.

So yes, Mr fanboi and your ilk, thats BS'sing indeed.

Thats your opinion.

Military professionals & experts on other forums disagree. Consensus, among experts, is AL-31F engines power the J-20 ATM.

Are you referring to BR? :lol:

Learn chinese first before you talk that.

The reason I ignored your previous post was because there is nothing about WS engines in the posts you quoted. Can you show me exactly where it says that those are WS engines?. For that matter, tell me/us what are the differences, externally, between Al-31 and WS engines, that you so comfortably claim to know or see? That right there is BS. Putting up a pic of some type written material and claiming that to be an authentic source is kiddish.

So yes, Mr fanboi and your ilk, thats BS'sing indeed.

Prove me how it was not a WS10g ?No one actually can prove the engine used and YOU the NONAME can say like actually you know anything?BS

Back
Top Bottom