What's new

indigenous dream busted? both two j-20 prototypes installed AL-31?

Prove me how it was not a WS10g ?No one actually can prove the engine used and YOU the NONAME can say like actually you know anything?BS

Like I said, fanboi claims. Your claims, yous to prove.

no one knows what the ws-15 looks like, so how can you say that it's not being used?

i know that` many F-4 were shot down by mig-21, but was mainly due the fact that early F-4s didnt hv guns``so it meant 'no' dog fight`

the situation was getting much better when in later version they mounted guns on.

the problem is the way he said it.. as he was doing a general introduction of how the jet generation is divided, but out of no where he said the things i quoted above``any creditable experts wouldnt let national pride cloud his/her judgement``

And i bet you didn't even know that later Mig-21s, over Vietnam, also had no guns.

Like I said, fanboi claims. Your claims, yous to prove.

Okay you caught us.

The whole thing was a scam

a3808702-22-S5002529.jpg

Heres what was in the photos and videos.

True, the whole J-20 thing was just a scam, in fact the aircraft doesn't exist at all.

China is just a third world sh!thole, who can't even make a proper cellphone, let alone the indigenous innovation.

Thus you guys shouldn't worry too much about us.

Chinese are the smartest and most intelligent ppl on earth they will fix it very soon don't worry

I have faith that the WS-10 series will become single-engine certified before 2015. But WS-10 is still based on the 1970's-tech GE F101/110/CFM-56: good enough for most applications, but not for a 5th Generation fighter. Can you imagine the US sticking two F110-GE-132 dinosaurs into the F-22?

I have faith that the WS-10 series will become single-engine certified before 2015. But WS-10 is still based on the 1970's-tech GE F101/110/CFM-56: good enough for most applications, but not for a 5th Generation fighter. Can you imagine the US sticking two F110-GE-132 dinosaurs into the F-22?

Thats why we don't keep all our eggs in one basket. The WS 15 is a completely different design, and doesn't seem to have the same hiccups as the WS 10. Until then a uprated WS 10 is good enough.

WS-10 was done by Liming, whereas WS-15 will be done by Hongqi.

Two different turbofan manufacturers with two different design approaches, too bad many foreign China bashers cannot see the difference.

The painfulness during the development of WS-10 cannot be exactly applied to the development of WS-15.

Back
Top Bottom