What's new

Indigenous Arjun MBT has Only 42% Indigenous Content

If real world performance is the benchmark, the Arjun outperformed the T-90 in trials earlier this year as I'm sure would have been posted on the forum. That precisely why another 124 were ordered. The production line will now stay busy till the recently sanctioned MkII enters production.

This has to be biggest hoax.

Can anyone believe a tank ordered that is not upto the mark is placed 1500+++ order and super duper 4 decades in assembling bumbling one is what 240, as get out my back:cheesy:

Can anyone believe a tank ordered that is not upto the mark is placed 1500+++ order and super duper 4 decades in assembling bumbling one is what 240, as get out my back

that only for arjun mk1 (248)!!!!!

order for arjun mk2 is yet to come ........ it wud be even more advanced and capable than mk1 .....

so why waste money on something when u r getting an even advanced version of it !!!!!!!

plzz apply some common sense .... and think before u post something !!!!!

that only for arjun mk1 (248)!!!!!

order for arjun mk2 is yet to come ........ it wud be even more advanced and capable than mk1 .....

so why waste money on something when u r getting an even advanced version of it !!!!!!!

plzz apply some common sense .... and think before u post something !!!!!

Sure it will, but how long will it take:azn:

The one assembled with over 40 frustrating years was ordered just 240, after lot of whining and crying.:cry:

and about Common sense, am sure russia will come up with T-95/100 AND WILL BE ORDERED AGAIN IN 1000's, while arjun will be :rofl:

The one assembled with over 40 frustrating years was ordered just 240, after lot of whining and crying.:cry:

and about Common sense, am sure russia will come up with T-95/100 AND WILL BE ORDERED AGAIN IN 1000's, while arjun will be :rofl:

Atleast they didn't bought a foreign systems and giving it a Arabian name!!!

Educate yourself, IA will order more Arjuns soon. Its 248 not 240. 248 Arjun aready made you frustrated, what will happen when they order hundreds more!!! :woot:

Can anyone believe a tank ordered that is not upto the mark is placed 1500+++ order and super duper 4 decades in assembling bumbling one is what 240, as get out my back:cheesy:

Keeping living in yout bubble mate,

Reality is , Arjun's biggest Critic was the Indian army it self , the fact that any order's were placed after , afters years of staunch statements to justify their cap at only 124 tanks. IS more than proof enough , we know very well how good the Arjun is. :bunny:

Keeping living in yout bubble mate,

Reality is , Arjun's biggest Critic was the Indian army it self , the fact that any order's were placed after , afters years of staunch statements to justify their cap at only 124 tanks. IS more than proof enough , we know very well how good the Arjun is. :bunny:

yep, we all know.

that is the reason T-90 is ordered in 1500++++, which is nothing more than a T-72 in new package:wave::wave:

I see 99.9% of your post is trolling.
no serious answer..
hm..
i geuss..
i ******* dissed you.
Basically ur post is a troll. You must give explaination before claiming " ...developing best tank ..."...etc..

that is the reason T-90 is ordered in 1500++++,

Are there any new T-90's ordered , after the trials ?
no

Which tank was ordered recently ?
2 more regiments of Arjuns

Which tank got full approval and funding ?
Arjun Mk-2

which is nothing more than a T-72 in new package:wave::wave:

And what's wrong with that.

AK-103 is also just a repacked ak-47.

Does that mean its not good ?
of course not its an improvement on what is a legendary weapon.

Same applies to T-90

It's still one of the best tanks in the region , With only the Type-99 having any claim of superiority .

yep, we all know.

that is the reason T-90 is ordered in 1500++++, which is nothing more than a T-72 in new package

my god you still don't get it !!!!!
arjun mk1 = 248
arjun mk2 = ****

anyways how many alkhalids is pak army is ordering ?

arjun mk1 = 248
arjun mk2 = ****

I think 250 or so are already in operation. Dont know about the order book

arjun mk1 = 248
arjun mk2 = ****

They have some 200 tanks now , and plans to acquire a total of 600.

And their latest order was for some 320 T-80 something something's from Ukraine.
They already have another 300 odd Type 85-IIAP.

And the rest of their fleet some odd 1000+ comprises of older Chinese type 59-II ,type 59 , type-63 , type 69.

Of course they will tell you the same argument , wait till AK2 shows up , we will order in thousands :lol:

Last edited:
Oh my which army ordered 1000's of T-72, OK IMPROVED T-72 called T-90, when super duuper Arjun is available? Must a idiot army (IA).

Oh my which army ordered 1000's of T-72, OK IMPROVED T-72 called T-90, when super duuper Arjun is available? Must a idiot army (IA).

Ok genius allow me to spoon feed you..T-90 was ordered because Army was not satisfied with the Arjun at that time..after that IA and DRDO did a comparitive trials,in which Arjun outruns T-90 ..Impressed by the performance IA now orders two more regiments and may order more of it..

Back
Top Bottom