What's new

Indigenous Arjun MBT has Only 42% Indigenous Content

You had to, in the face of overwhelming proof.

does it matter ????

if we go by this thread so arjun is atlest 42% indigenous

but what u want to say about Al-khalid and jf17 because pakistant member call them indigenous ???

You have doubt??

I have shown more than 80% Arjun is non-indigenous.:hitwall::hitwall:

Thats for another thread and another day:police:

dude you reaaly need a life ... i have seen about 2 pages wasted cos of you stupid and baseless claimes...whenever asked for links for articles you try to derail it more by using your testosterone but no articles ,no citations ,bloddy zaid hamid articles or videos would have suffixed :D:D:victory::victory:.. ...so please try to use you brains and try posting on u tube..you be an instant hit there:yahoo::

so, how many of these arjun are inducted in indian army as of late?

:)

Arjun Tank is more of a cake ready to be eaten by Al Khalid.

Haha well look whose talking about inducting crappy stuff. Dude your own media states you guys are famous for using DUDs. and Airplanes which fall out of the skies themselves. Care to take a look? "do the words flying coffins remind you of anything?"

Last edited by a moderator:
sala ****** madarchod bhen chod bhen ka loda pakistani ki maa ka choot bhadva katva moo utha ke kahin bhi chala jaata hai 72 burr ke liye sala apna randipana dikhata hai khud to chuddta ha hi saala randi ki aulad doosre maasoomom ko bhi nahi bakshta jallad pakistani saala mera bas chale to in gaanduo ki gand pe laat mar ke sab bhenchodo ko duniya ke bahar phenk doo bhosadi ke saale gndi gatar ke keede madar chod chinal ka saala

Your language and way of speaking clearly states you are a scum from the slums of India, why'd you even bother putting a pakistani flag? :no:

they really do love Pakistan, they join our forums and even adorn themselves with our holy flag :)

dude you reaaly need a life ... i have seen about 2 pages wasted cos of you stupid and baseless claimes...whenever asked for links for articles you try to derail it more by using your testosterone but no articles ,no citations ,bloddy zaid hamid articles or videos would have suffixed :D:D:victory::victory:.. ...so please try to use you brains and try posting on u tube..you be an instant hit there:yahoo::

I am perplexed, Should I be angry at the level of posters or just try to understand "indigenous" in my own way.

I fail to understand what they don't get it.

If I say, Arjun is using MTU engine from Germany, do they need link??

Are these characters so dumb:hitwall:

I have always asked for correction to each point raised item by item.... and agree and disagree on these points, but no they have to resort to :no:

I am perplexed, Should I be angry at the level of posters or just try to understand "indigenous" in my own way.

I fail to understand what they don't get it.

If I say, Arjun is using MTU engine from Germany, do they need link??

Are these characters so dumb:hitwall:

I have always asked for correction to each point raised item by item.... and agree and disagree on these points, but no they have to resort to :no:

If you go by 100% indigenous probably very few things in the world will be called indigenous. The way I would define my indigenous is the organization that builds it, drives it, plans and executes it is from your country. In this case DRDO decided to build it, driven it and got people/companies to help where we needed. Additionally we tried to gain knowledge and try to make things local.

This makes the product cheaper manageable and we gain some knowledge.

Does any other country making Arjun? So we are the owner of the program and that way it is indigenous, its not the parts but the program what is indigenous.

Can we say we can produce it on our own without help? No. Can we do it in future? yes.

I. In this case DRDO decided to build it, driven it and got people/companies to help where we needed. Additionally we tried to gain knowledge and try to make things local.

I would have agreed if, DODO designed the program, alas from design to integration for everything outside help was sought.

This makes it just a local program, whcih is managed completely by outside consultants.

This makes the product cheaper manageable and we gain some knowledge.

If and only if the critical components were localised like engine transmission, heck even tracks are imported.

So, how is it cheaper?? If anyone know if you buy individual component of a car and try to build in your garage it is very expansive, instead of just purchasing the car.:thinktank:

An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), Nishant, which was on a test flight, crashlanded in an agricultural land at Chikkatumutagiri in Bangarpet taluk on Friday following technical problem. The UAV was scheduled to land at Defence Research and Development and Development (DRDO) premises at Muduwadi Hosahalli in Kolar taluk. The vehicle was launched at 11 am and was scheduled to return at 4 pm after flying over Hosur in Tamil Nadu. However, it developed problems around 2.45 and crashlanded with a loud sound. Wings were damaged in the accident. No one was injured in the accident.

On hearing the thud, a teacher and students in a nearby school rushed out and saw the damaged vehicle. In Bangalore, a DRDO spokesperson denied that the UAV had crashlanded. However, he confirmed that the UAV was the advanced version of Nishant.

Spokesperson Jayaprakash maintained that the wings of the UAV were slightly damaged when the aircraft landed on an uneven ground. "The area where the UAV landed was earmarked for emergency landings and it landed using a parachute. The villagers assumed it was a crash," he claimed.He also said that there was no significant damage and that the aircraft was going to be used again.

Back
Top Bottom