What's new

Indigenous Arjun MBT has Only 42% Indigenous Content

Oh my which army ordered 1000's of T-72, OK IMPROVED T-72 called T-90, when super duuper Arjun is available? Must a idiot army (IA).

You have been reported, Not to forget, there are Many Expansions for PA too, which I am not Intending to Use , because I have culture....

Ok genius allow me to spoon feed you..T-90 was ordered because Army was not satisfied with the Arjun at that time..after that IA and DRDO did a comparitive trials,in which Arjun outruns T-90 ..Impressed by the performance IA now orders two more regiments and may order more of it..

i think total al-khalid order is 220. and total arjun order is 248. so which one is better.

This has to be biggest hoax.

Can anyone believe a tank ordered that is not upto the mark is placed 1500+++ order and super duper 4 decades in assembling bumbling one is what 240, as get out my back:cheesy:

Sure it will, but how long will it take:azn:

The one assembled with over 40 frustrating years was ordered just 240, after lot of whining and crying.:cry:

and about Common sense, am sure russia will come up with T-95/100 AND WILL BE ORDERED AGAIN IN 1000's, while arjun will be :rofl:

Keeping living in yout bubble mate,

Reality is , Arjun's biggest Critic was the Indian army it self , the fact that any order's were placed after , afters years of staunch statements to justify their cap at only 124 tanks. IS more than proof enough , we know very well how good the Arjun is. :bunny:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep, we all know.

that is the reason T-90 is ordered in 1500++++, which is nothing more than a T-72 in new package:wave::wave:

Are there any new T-90's ordered , after the trials ?
no

Which tank was ordered recently ?
2 more regiments of Arjuns

Which tank got full approval and funding ?
Arjun Mk-2

And what's wrong with that.

AK-103 is also just a repacked ak-47.

Does that mean its not good ?
of course not its an improvement on what is a legendary weapon.

Same applies to T-90

It's still one of the best tanks in the region , With only the Type-99 having any claim of superiority .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my which army ordered 1000's of T-72, OK IMPROVED T-72 called T-90, when super duuper Arjun is available? Must a idiot army (IA).

You have a one tack mind , can't look up to see you posted the same question and got a response.

Asking again won't change the answer.

IA had it's reasons for T-90 it remains far more compatible with the current fleet , in terms of logistics , is easier to mover around(air lift capable) and
At the time it was proven tank compared to the Arjun .

my point still stands.

Are there any new T-90's ordered , after the trials ?
no

Which tank was ordered recently ?
2 more regiments of Arjuns

Which tank got full approval and funding ?
Arjun Mk-2

Last edited:
Ok genius allow me to spoon feed you..T-90 was ordered because Army was not satisfied with the Arjun at that time..after that IA and DRDO did a comparitive trials,in which Arjun outruns T-90 ..Impressed by the performance IA now orders two more regiments and may order more of it..

HOW MYSTERIOUSLY CAN A CRAP ONE BECOME SOOOPER DUPER.

Must be from tamil films setting.

You have been reported, Not to forget, there are Many Expansions for PA too, which I am not Intending to Use , because I have culture....

Thanks, but am sure you will agree with me, that anyone who orders a inferior imported product T-90 over sooooper duuuper "indigenous" assembled over 40 years (ARJUN) is an idiot.

i think total al-khalid order is 220. and total arjun order is 248. so which one is better.

Source:azn:

Last edited:
HOW MYSTERIOUSLY CAN A CRAP ONE BECOME SOOOPER DUPER.

Its not mystry its hard work of our scientists..they rectify the problems and make it better..do you know about research,testing and rectifying??same thing happened here..

Thanks, but am sure you will agree with me, that anyone who orders a inferior imported product T-90 over sooooper duuuper "indigenous" assembled over 40 years (ARJUN) is an idiot.

T-90 was ordered before trials , if you dont mind could You Stop Using abusive words? And If its not against you, try to be more constructive In Your Ideas?

Its not mystry its hard work of our scientists..they rectify the problems and make it better..do you know about research,testing and rectifying??same thing happened here..

WHAT?? :what: Engine, transmission, electroinics all imoreted and were running well world over:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WHAT?? :what: Engine, transmission, electroinics all imoreted and were running well world over:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok now you sound like a real genius :rolleyes: only these three are needed for a Tank?? :hitwall:BTW you didnt answer gogbot question..kind of hard when cornered huh/?

Dudes 'Titanum' doesn't know ABCD of Arjun or Indian defence or how defence projects work. He just copy-pastig years old BS written by others.

For him Arjun is German but still failed! :lol: Saras developed by DRDO!!! :lol: Ask about his country, no answer!!!

T-90 was ordered before trials , if you dont mind could You Stop Using abusive words? And If its not against you, try to be more constructive In Your Ideas?

You are hilarious:undecided:

Do you really thinks army ordered without knowing there is "indigenous" sooper dooper tank available in India.

and army did not "trailed" arjun before placing order for T-72BM alais T-90.

Am wondering why you are hell bent on proving Indian Army as bunch of incompetents and idiots.:what:

Dudes 'Titanum' doesn't know ABCD of Arjun or Indian defence or how defence projects work. He just copy-pastig years old BS written by others.

For him Arjun is German but still failed! :lol: Saras developed by DRDO!!! :lol:

Actually he does know anything.. he is just excited about having a debate with no knowledge about whats happening where and what is what..

You are hilarious:undecided:

Do you really thinks army ordered without knowing there is "indigenous" sooper dooper tank available in India.

and army did not "trailed" arjun before placing order for T-72BM alais T-90.

Am wondering why you are hell bent on proving Indian Army as bunch of incompetents and idiots.:what:

Yes, We wanted todays Arjun In 2000's when we got hold Of T-90.... and we were fond of it that we Asked for more then we have the licensed production of it going on today, No one knew that DRDO could make a failed Tank Like Arjun Out gun T-90 of Ours, and that too in every Solid field.

DRDO challenged the Army.... And T-90 is not upgraded T-72, Its evolved from T-72 , Every MBT of Another country is evolved from Previous projects Or an Adopted one...

Do Not use Abusive language....

First of all we are not discussing AK here

2nd wiki is a site in which if you give a blog link and say PA operate 200000 AK they'll write it there.

There is nothing to discuss here..Titanium dont know ABCD about Tanks and pretend like an expert..all his arguments are debunked ..now he is just trolling here ..Man i thought I am the only guy around who dont know anything about defense here..good to see some people who is below than me :yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom