What's new

India's Wrong Priorities: As Children Go Hungry PM Modi Buys Fighter Jets In France

The “hungry children" argument sounds so damn familiar when China was poor and developing all the defence and space programs. And look at us now
was that for the motion or against the motion:confused:, as i said China is the only Asian power which can create a uni polar world.......slowly but steadily India is also rising out of the burnt ashes of the British empire, i hope some day India and China would be the power house of the world economy:-):china::cray:

Misplaced priorities-YES- should not have bought such expensive aircraft from France to protect against encroaching yellow peril across the Himalayas. To the west is Pakistan.Both these nations Pakistan and China are wealthy nation states who are arming themselves with the latest fighting gadgets.India should have bought China made JF 17 now assembled in large numbers in Pakistan to protect itself from this evil forces

Misplaced priorities-YES- should not have bought such expensive aircraft from France to protect against encroaching yellow peril across the Himalayas. To the west is Pakistan.Both these nations Pakistan and China are wealthy nation states who are arming themselves with the latest fighting gadgets.India should have bought China made JF 17 now assembled in large numbers in Pakistan to protect itself from this evil forces
hahahhhahaah......

The reporter seems to belong to the ilk of Arundhati Roy and Manishankar Aiyar!!
As if the inimical forces are going to feed the hungry children of India after invading.

They do not have such a thing as law and order in their own country where the police runs a parallel Govt. and their President then comes to India and preaches crap like how important tolerance and inclusiveness is for India.

No work,only play card during working hours.
Playing+cards.JPG
It's the same scenario in West Bengal.They do not want to work,all they know is Daru and time pass. Most of these so called experts deny to accept for a fact that many people are poor by choice.You cannot change the psyche of people!!!

How many toilets can India buy for a Rafale? Is defecating in a civilized way so trivial for India to disregard?

By GDP but GDP is not the budget the finicial budget the defense spending is what 15% while Pakistan it is 40% and China is a blackhole.

How many toilets can India buy for a Rafale? Is defecating in a civilized way so trivial for India to disregard?
Defecation is against our culture. We are anatomically unsuitable to excrete waste. If we do, we must do it in shopping malls, on the streets, in workplaces, etc - that is in public.

Defecation is against our culture. We are anatomically unsuitable to excrete waste. If we do, we must do it in shopping malls, on the streets, in workplaces, etc - that is in public.

6 lakh toilets built monthly in rural areas - The Times of India

Maharashtra govt to build 56 lakh toilets - Oneindia

Building toilets a priority: S Goa MP - The Times of India

I am sure some troll picked up the shit topic. As I have all trolls on ignore, I cant see it....))

Let others not worry about our toilets anymore, we are soon going to have enough for all!

Nobody from here goes to a land to poop in the open. We love beef. We like to hear the Azan five times. Why should we go to a country over half of which the govt has no writ. And the amounts of insurgencies, killings, etc. Who wants to go to Rapeistan? Who wants to go to a country whose PM was convicted of mass murdering Muslims? Nope, sorry, you got your directions wrong.
Then you must enjoy pooping in the open, drinking cow's urine and mega rapes across the Rapeublic of Hindustan.

@waz @Chak Bamu

India falls below all neighbors in HDI, quality of life, availability of doctors, deaths during child birth, infant mortality and what else you want to know.

Wrong.We are ahead of very other South Asian country other than Sri Lanka in HDI.Our per capita GDP is also higher than yours

With the population that size and amount in poverty and the fact India is economically prospering, neglecting your poor is really not justifiable. Something is wrong.

No one is ignoring the poor,only 2 % of gdp is allocated to defence

Read this article

India was at 63rd position in the global hunger index (GHI) last year. The 55th position in 2014 is better than Pakistan (ranked 57) and Bangladesh (57), but trails behind Nepal (44) and Sri Lanka (39).

"Progress in dealing with underweight helped India's 2014 GHI score fall to 17.8 points. India now ranks 55th out of 76 countries, before Bangladesh and Pakistan, but still trails behind neighbouring Nepal and Sri Lanka," the GHI report said.

Why are indian peeps getting their pansies in a twist I can't fathom. Some random dude went on a preaching spree, let him be ! The more reaction such comments gets, the more consistency with which such articles are churned out

What is the impact of the beef ban in the country side ? You are the best person to answer that. What is the popular sentiment there ?
There are no sentiments here. I live in a Hindu majority area. Most villages are hindu majority, and cow slaughter has been unofficially banned for ages.
Even before the government beef ban came into effect the minority here have been very considerate about community sentiments. They used to eat bull and they will keep eating bull. Dont think there is ban on bull meat, just cows I guess.

Back
Top Bottom