What's new

INDIA'S SPACE SUCCESS 'LIMITED' ,has the largest number of poor people!WE ARE WAY AHEAD - CHINA

I fully agree with the Chinese report. What it say it's true. Space is about payload and not about how many small useless satellite you can send in a go.

With heavy payload, you can send far larger, advance satellite to space or to higher orbit. You can build space station or gives you more option in space exploration like sending a rover down the mars to do close up exploration.

There is no doubt China is far ahead of India space program. Even Japan will rank ahead of India. Their H-1A rocket is far more powerful than even the coming new India rocket.

What you said is true.

However you have no clue about the complexity of the project India has done as well.

This is what china thinks India did. No offense meant.

China%20bicycle.jpeg

Chinese are like those frogs in the well who are taught that world begins and ends with them.....lack of freedom and democratic values are something China missing so badly!

ISRO = Neighbors Envy India's Pride!!

You shall your eyes and see more. They are plenty of western article including CNN bragging about their own space feat. This Chinese article is not even publish by CNSA.

Talking about satisfy ego, see how many Indian media agency post news of this bragging?

GSLV payload, the most can match CZ-2 rocket which is our previous generation.

It's our sat, our party- who invited you here?

It means they fear us to the desperation, we are close and our slope towards development is more than them hope the break even is achieved very early and the world is ridden of goddamn cheap and zero quality products....

MAKE IN INDIA
Quantity with Quality

I fully agree with the Chinese report. What it say it's true. Space is about payload and not about how many small useless satellite you can send in a go.

With heavy payload, you can send far larger, advance satellite to space or to higher orbit. You can build space station or gives you more option in space exploration like sending a rover down the mars to do close up exploration.

There is no doubt China is far ahead of India space program. Even Japan will rank ahead of India. Their H-1A rocket is far more powerful than even the coming new India rocket.
So how many rovers has China sent to mars?

1 kg cubes?:rofl: Is it satellite or space junk? Total payload 3t? A country relies on French to send heavies laugh at China?
Not at china, but just the shoddy insecure journalism of it's state mouthpiece and evidently it's cheerleaders.

Not at china, but just the shoddy insecure journalism of it's state mouthpiece and evidently it's cheerleaders.

I don't get it, surely they don't think we'll get demoralized because a shitty rag writes this? Surely they don't believe that china's thoughts dictate our actions? Then why write this? I really don't get it? Or are they simply delusional to think the above is true?

I don't get it, surely they don't think we'll get demoralized because a shitty rag writes this? Surely they don't believe that china's thoughts dictate our actions? Then why write this? I really don't get it? Or are they simply delusional to think the above is true?
Because of the exactly the same mentality why chinese posters here have to open threads on Indian slums.

How many rovers India send to space? Zero. China , at least one to moon. How many countries has achieved sending rovers to space? Only 3 countries.

How many rovers India send to space? Zero. China , at least one to moon. How many countries has achieved sending rovers to space? Only 3 countries.
How many space probe China send to Mars?? Zero. India, at least one to Mars. How many countries has achieved sending probe to Mars? Only 3 countries. Meanwhile I think u didn't heard of the chandrayaan mission. :wave:

How many space probe China send to Mars?? Zero. India, at least one to Mars. How many countries has achieved sending probe to Mars? Only 3 countries. Meanwhile I think u didn't heard of the chandrayaan mission. :wave:

You are wrong. There are consider 4 countries successfully carry out mars probe. USA, Russia, European space agency(if you consider them as one) and last is India.

I have heard of the mission , it is a nano probe which hardly has any value.

And for lunar rover, there are only 2 countries successfully carry out. Russia and China.

Just US and Russia has already a dozen of mars probe to mars but only 2 lunar rover has successfully completed on moon.

Lol... This photo is delusion. When is India going to build a space station? 2099? :lol:

Who is going to use whose space station?

Expected this from anxious and paranoid China man.

Indians know about space thousands of years ago. India is regaining its place in science and technology.

Indians discovered water on the moon, successful in sending probe for the first time to Mars, and racing towards manned missions and towards other planets.
Agree. India invented interstellar flight thousands of years ago. US , Russia and China are thousands of years behind .

Yes, sending a man to space, doing space module and land a rover on moon is little work. You new coming rocket is still consider a pathetic rocket with mediocre payload compare to China mighty CZ-5 25tons payload to space. Not even European and Japanese can beat China rocket. What makes India has a better chance in next 10years?
All technologies you people used in your CZ-5 are already acquired by ISRO..
Cryogenic engine domestically built & tested successfully.. Now semi cryogenic engine.. It is already built but test facilities are not compleated yet.. First they think of testing in Russia.. But our test facility is almost done.. This year that will be tested..

India never sent a rover to Mars . India relied on NASA for deep space communication with the probe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom