What's new

INDIA'S SPACE SUCCESS 'LIMITED' ,has the largest number of poor people!WE ARE WAY AHEAD - CHINA

China has already send a rovers to space and it landed on moon. India are far from it. I bet next one hundred years, India still not able to send a rover to anywhere outside earth. :enjoy:

You're on pathetic individual. There are two separate Indian moon lander & rover missions set to happen in the next FY 2017-18

First team Indus for lunar xprize- December 2017

http://www.teamindus.in/

Then Chandrayaan 2, early 2018

CH2MissionProfile.png

You can keep fantasizing about 100 years though

You mean India has send zero rovers to space? That is truth. Thank you for your honesty :enjoy:

China has already send a rovers to space and it landed on moon. India are far from it. I bet next one hundred years, India still not able to send a rover to anywhere outside earth. :enjoy:

No, not one hundred years, I bet you 200 years. LCA tejas 30 years delay times 6

You mean India has send zero rovers to space? That is truth. Thank you for your honesty :enjoy:

Yupp and not butthurt to undermine china's or anyone's accomplishments in space tech, if anything more than welcome it. But your state run mouthpiece cannot control it's diarrhea over a simple satellite launch mission of India.
That my dear is the difference.

Don't take seriously what chinese say or not, i even seen one chinese pdf member telling 'US is less trained on fighting wars' as if all recent war experience in Iraq,Afghanistan etc done by chinese troops.Seriously the guy who said was not joking, this is what their media fed to chinese kids as of they have some super natural power.Their opinion equivalent to their product.Even met one hong kong guy now settled in canada, was bashing chinese communist party of manipulating young generation with communist propaganda.I am totally surprised to see his hate against chinese government.

Back
Top Bottom