What's new

'India's secret N-submarine project nearing completion'

if ur gonna put it that way then consider the chinese nuke is a response to American nuclear blackmail, and then consider that the American nuke is a development of WW2 which was cause in a fairly large part by WW1 which was cause by the division within the european continent, which was part of the colonies issue. it goes on and on

That IS the only way to put it. remember the word "regional armsrace"? now, help me understand this....arent you and US half the globe apart? US was the biggest threat to India than to China. If u remember the 1971 war US dispatched their nuclear armed Aircraft carrier USS Enterprise to scare India according to Pakistan's request and even China joined hand with US and offered their full support to Pakistan against India. The entire plan got sabotaged when Soviet nuclear sub armed with Nukes popped up near Enterprise out of nowhere and declared full support for India.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, when a nation invent a killer weapon it could disrupt the entire world peace wether it is US or Somalia. But triggering a REGIONAL armsrace is totally differnt matter.

India gun are on Pakistan since 1947. What make different that Indian nuke are not pointed toward Pakistan.

First policy or last policy when a country start losing war it will use nuke.

Because we dont need Nukes to kill the Infiltrators!, a bullet is more than enough for such low lives

Exactly the reason Pakistan does not adopt "No-First-Use" policy and u guys are sure about the end result in such wars. We think differntly.

If you really want to save guard your country then go head to head with US who is invades countries at their will.

The funny part is who requested American nuclear aircraft carrier USS Enterprise to threat India in 1971 war. So now u know who went sholder to sholder with US in the past.

PS: So far we never asked anybodys help and aid to safeguard our own borders....nor we need in the future.

I do n t know What India planning to invade which country.
Now Pakistan navy had to counter this thread.

So after going through all the bible, u still believe Mosses was a car mechanic huh??..lolz...Buddy, India is not going to Invade any country....Its about countering external threats!

Hey Just small question to Indians. Why is that Indian government had not allowed media persons to take shots of this sub at the launching function?

even the picture your government issue has blured image of the sub.

Why is it? what is India worried about or may be hiding ??

Hey Just small question to Indians. Why is that Indian government had not allowed media persons to take shots of this sub at the launching function?

You can get lots of info by just looking that the sub design and it's propeller. They just dont want to give anybody any info on it. But speculations are that it is similar to Nerpa class Russian subs.

The same reason Pakistan hasnt published any pics of their nulcear bombs, nuclear laboratories and their sensitive locations.......Its a working nuclear poweplant inside that submarine for god sake. Last thing we need is a Kasab onboard!

The same reason Pakistan hasnt published any pics of their nulcear bombs, nuclear laboratories and their sensitive locations.......Its a working nuclear poweplant inside that submarine for god sake. Last thing we need is a Kasab onboard!

:cheesy: yeh as if the bomb formulas or designs are not availble in this era of advance tech ehh.

come on be rational. There is a big difference between a sensitive location and a thumb shot of a sub lolzz.

Come on just by looking at the outer look of the nuke sub no one can figure out the nuclear power plant inside.

i think there is something fishy thats why India is recluctant to show it .

if you look at it you may not understand what is inside it...but military professionals are not innocent like you. As one of the senior member said it is like Nerpa class....speculation is that.......it may be something else also. but if any military professional can identify which class it belong to from outside,to some extent its potentials can be guessed.

Anyway, if you want to hear from any Indian member it is not a nuke sub but a large rubber baloon...then ok...it is a rubber balloon.

:cheesy: yeh as if the bomb formulas or designs are not availble in this era of advance tech ehh.

Creating a nuclear bomb is NOT like creating a dirty pipe bomb dear.

come on be rational. There is a big difference between a sensitive location and a thumb shot of a sub lolzz.

Come on just by looking at the outer look of the nuke sub no one can figure out the nuclear power plant inside.

As u may know it was a classified project for the past couple of decades untill now and i dont think it would hurt anybody to wait for 1 or 2 more years to finish the sea trials. Am sure u will get the "thumb nail" pic from its induction ceremoney untill then u and me can enjoy the speculative diagrams and artistic impressions.

PS: Yes Its "Fishy" and thatz what submarines do.;)

Maam, what do you plan to do with the picture??

See let me describe it to you.....its a submarine.....so its like a black tube, has fins, probably weighs 4600 tonnes.....has the Indian Tri color on it and makes its enemies pinch one.....

Didnt mean to be sarcastic, but no need to conjure up conspiracy theories when unwarranted.....its an internationally reported news......I dont think India is in that bad a shape that they have to resort to lies through their own announcements.....

So just believe us when we tell you.....You've never seen air...but you know it exists.....smell anything fishy here??

Indian reluctance is understandable; teams participating in the America's Cup also go to great lengths to hide the hull from public view before a race. The performance characteristics of a vessel can be ascertained to some degree by simply observing the external shape of a vessel especially the portion that remains submerged.

I agree with the members a photo can give you lots of design specifications details and even the journalists present their were able to deduce that ATV does not have any towed array sonar assembly ( may be a speculation) .

If you really believe the Pakistan is not a thread and china then I want to inform you guys you are not even close china military technology.
And why china wants to attack India now for what?

Hell goes with your comment, the whole world knows that China is unstable because of economic crisis, and India is Inviting large number of Investors and China fears that we might crossover them, They cut our trade in eastern asia, What do u have to say about tha.. Which world are you living in, Either u are living with your eyes closed or you are supporting the Fact I said.

Back
Top Bottom