What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

I am extremely friendly brother.

I just have a healthy aversion to being violently killed.

LOL... too good.

The story of kasab is disproved with common sense. And your own people have admitted that it was an inside attack.

Just as the story of Charsadda attack and Peshawar attack was proved to be a false flag operation by the ISI to falsely implicate Afghanistan and India, and to gain international sympathy by portraying Pakistan as the “victim of terrorism". See how easy it is to make conspiracy theories?

Just as the story of Charsadda attack and Peshawar attack was proved to be a false flag operation by the ISI to falsely implicate Afghanistan and India, and to gain international sympathy by portraying Pakistan as the “victim of terrorism". See how easy it is to make conspiracy theories?

You made a fool out of yourself by saying this.
Story if Kasab on the other hand has been admitted by your own people to be a false flag inside attack.

The middle finger from the rest of the nations to be frank! they don't want to hear from you! tru story :coffee:

I thought I would get a good answer, but then you are an Indian :disagree:

Credibility

Credibility ka achar dalna hai hamen?

I will support indias role in this but i doubt they have any

You made a fool out of yourself by saying this.
Story if Kasab on the other hand has been admitted by your own people to be a false flag inside attack.
Then why whole world believes it was Pakistan sponsored and your civilans and organisations are marked as global terrorist??

Yeah only fools live in paradise, and that's what you all are after; paradise and sweet 72! your logic is so profound and your stupidity so immense, that it beats the vast expanses of the universe.

You have been reported for insulting my religion.

Then why whole world believes it was Pakistan sponsored and your civilans and organisations are marked as global terrorist??

No one other than you believes that it was Pakistan sponsored. Modi is marked as a terrorist, so is Daood Ibrahim, that doesn't prove anything by the way.

Very sensitive are you. Whats insulting

Mods will tell you.

No one other than you believes that it was Pakistan sponsored. Modi is marked as a terrorist, so is Daood Ibrahim, that doesn't prove anything by the way.

Mods will tell you.
Modi is a terrorist? Yo have nk right to say that. For many inidans insulting their pm is kike insulting the prophet of islam for muslims

So he is just for Home entertainment aka local awam

Nhn, but what do you think we are going to get by taking him to UN?

Modi is a terrorist? Yo have nk right to say that. For many inidans insulting their pm is kike insulting the prophet of islam for muslims

Very bad attempt at covering your pathetic act of insulting my religion.
Modi is marked as a terrorist globally, thats the precise reason he was not allowed to enter western countries.

Nothing cause your claims are hollow just like infamous doziers of Abdul basit

Modi is marked as a terrorist globally, thats the precise reason he was not allowed to enter western countries.
Which marking are you talking about??
Interpol?
UN list of terrorists?

Be care religious alliterate.

Very bad attempt at covering your pathetic act of insulting my religion.
No need for me to attempt such things. What i was trying to say is the kinds of passions it invokes in people.
Modi was not allowed only in usa due to politics and has never been designateded as such. It was a pathetic attempt by you too to malign my pm

Last edited:
Modi is Marked Terrirost???
By Who You??:rofl:
That guy has more foreign Fans than the whole population of Pakistan:rofl:

Nothing cause your claims are hollow just like infamous doziers of Abdul basit

Why is it, that you people do not converse like a mature person?

Which marking are you talking about??
Interpol?
UN list of terrorists?

Modi was not allowed entry in western countries, he was marked as a terrorist after Gujarat massacre.
Not sure which list was it, but it does not matter.

Back
Top Bottom