What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

Why is it, that you people do not converse like a mature person?

Modi was not allowed entry in western countries, he was marked as a terrorist after Gujarat massacre.
Not sure which list was it, but it does not matter.
That's a lie. He was never mentioned as a terrorist

You have been reported for insulting my religion.

You have been reported for insulting RAW and also Indian's in general you hypocrite. keep sooking! :pakistan:are you intellectually challenged for a rebut or tit for tat! or are you going to go crying every time we expose the truth! You may not like, but the truth hurts!

Modi was not allowed entry in western countries, he was marked as a terrorist after Gujarat massacre.
1) what amateurish thing I said in above post, let's admit your claims are as genuine as Sunny Leoni's virginity
2)that doesn't prove anything. Provide something factual like interpol list or UN list of terrorists, will you?

Lol it does. If it was in your list at the back of your note book, or that of raheel shariefs it dows not matter

1) what amateurish thing I said in above post, let's admit your claims are as genuine as Sunny Leoni's virginity

I didn't make any claim by asking what are we going to get by taking India to UN, obviously the context was if we managed to prove India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan.
That was a hypothetical scenario, yet you are responding with stupid stuff.
Grow up.

Lol it does. If it was in your list at the back of your note book, or that of raheel shariefs it dows not matter

Obviously it wont matter to you, like Kashmir's killing or Gujarat Massacre, but anyway, that is off topic.

Hypocrites, there are 170 mn Muslims living with them and they still hate Islam, just pretend not to.
Religious beliefs are to be kept in private. There are 4 million Ahmedi muslims in pakistan and still yiu hate and insult them. That is real hatred.

He was, thats why he was banned entry in western countries.
That was a legal matter as he was suspected for gross incompetency as a chief minister of a state to control a riot and a hysterical ruling party requested other countries not to permit him entry

You have been reported for insulting RAW and also Indian's in general you hypocrite. keep sooking! :pakistan:are you intellectually challenged for a rebut or tit for tat! or are you going to go crying every time we expose the truth! You may not like, but the truth hurts!

There are 170mn Muslims living in your country and you are endorsing the act of your fella of insulting my religion?

I didn't make any claim by asking what are we going to get by taking India to UN, obviously the context was if we managed to prove India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan.
That was a hypothetical scenario, yet you are responding with stupid stuff.
Grow up.

Obviously it wont matter to you, like Kashmir's killing or Gujarat Massacre, but anyway, that is off topic.
The problem is yours if you are convinced that modi caused the massacres and not the muslims of godhrA. When congress has been unable to nail any prooffor 10 years, i dont need any other opinion .

Religious beliefs are to be kept in private. There are 4 million Ahmedi muslims in pakistan and still yiu hate and insult them. That is real hatred.

So you admit that you hate Muslims living in India.
Ahmedis are not muslims by Islamic definition.
There holy book and their fake prophets words are full of outright "swears" at both Muslim's prophets and Hindu Holy figures.
He has said that any women who does not believe in him is a "prostitute".

I would obviously hate a person who would call my mother a prostitute, wouldn't you?

Anyway, dont go off topic.

That was a legal matter as he was suspected for gross incompetency as a chief minister of a state to control a riot and a hysterical ruling party requested other countries not to permit him entry
The problem is yours if you are convinced that modi caused the massacres and not the muslims of godhrA. When congress has been unable to nail any prooffor 10 years, i dont need any other opinion .

He admitted it.

There holy book and their fake prophets words are full of outright "swears" at both Muslim's prophets and Hindu Holy figures.

I would obviously hate a person who would call my mother a prostitute, wouldn't you?

This is misinterpretation of ahmadi muslim prophet to suit your propaganda.
I did not admit to hating muslims. Only you admitted that you hate and insukt ahmadi muslims.

He admitted it.
Who

There are 170mn Muslims living in your country and you are endorsing the act of your fella of insulting my religion?

None of which harbor the extremism viewpoints of a typical Pakistani, expect those Pak proxies in the valley! so please save your lecture for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom