What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

Ahmadis are muslims according to indian laws.

Whatever, Indian laws do not abide by Hindu beliefs as far as I know. Anyways it is your country, your policy.

Isis considers anyone unlike them to be non muslim.

Why would you take ISIS's words seriously? Those are mentally disabled people. They are not Muslims by Islamic laws either, as I said, Prophet S.A.W called them dogs of hell.

The profanity speaks volumes about the burning sensation! good night indeed :woot:

It was you who begun the insults, anyway, have a good sleep, do try the cream, I have suggested it to many Indians and they have said that it works.

your an idiot, its impossible to reason with a brainwashed person as you, In AEST time i bid thou good night, and happy rear end burning!
The monkey they caught was just that. A poor monkey who has no i fo, because he was obvously framed. See there is no news now of him lol.

Please show me one source. Somehow i have never come across

I am not really in the mood.

The monkey they caught was just that. A poor monkey who has no i fo, because he was obvously framed. See there is no news now of him lol.

No news of Kasab either, we have proved it that he was supporting terrorism, no one was able to deny it and anyone who tried made a fool out of himself.

Whatever, Indian laws do not abide by Hindu beliefs as far as I know. Anyways it is your country, your policy.

Why would you take ISIS's words seriously? Those are mentally disabled people. They are not Muslims by Islamic laws either, as I said, Prophet S.A.W called them dogs of hell.

It was you who begun the insults, anyway, have a good sleep, do try the cream, I have suggested it to many Indians and they have said that it works.
According to indian laws ahmadi are muslims tbey follow 5 pillars of islam and mohammaf as last proohet is NOT one of them.
Isis claim they are muslims and call others as non muslims. I did not know isis was there in 650 ad of whatever .

No news of Kasab either, we have proved it that he was supporting terrorism, no one was able to deny it and anyone who tried made a fool out of himself.
Lol. With your anger it will never be possible to be i the mood

According to indian laws ahmadi are muslims tbey follow 5 pillars of islam and mohammaf as last proohet is NOT one of them.

Five pillars are not the definition of Islam, it is just a metaphor.
Quran and Prophet S.A.W's hadiths are.

Isis claim they are muslims and call others as non muslims. I did not know isis was there in 650 ad of whatever .

What you are saying does not make any sense.

Busy? Lol every reply was answered within 10 secs and u are busy?

I work online, I can manage to switch tab every few seconds, but digging the video down will take considerable time, which will spark another non-stop debate and I am not in the mood for that debate.

You said mohammad calls isis as dogs of hell. Was isis there during that time?

I work online, I can manage to switch tab every few seconds, but digging the video down will take considerable time, which will spark another non-stop debate and I am not in the mood for that debate.
On these forum i have been told that one who follows 5 pillars are muslims.ahmadi follow it.

You said mohammad calls isis as dogs of hell. Was isis there during that time?

On these forum i have been told that one who follows 5 pillars are muslims.ahmadi follow it.
So if thise who
He gave prediction of these people.

People here are not an authority on Islam.
Lol, isis say they are the authority on Islam and so do nonisis who to believe. I prefer to think islam is represented by isis and al qaeda.

Ok so if people who dont follow quran are non muslims then those who put money in bank and get interest are not muslims. I think your country gives interest to imf loans and probably you and your family have interest bearing account like most pakistanis

I said we have the proof of RAW's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan, we caught the bastard.
I did not say that this one is also associated to RAW (it could be though).
I do sleep well at night knowing that my security agencies are working hard to keep RAW backed terrorists at bay.
We are fighting hard and we will win.
InshaALLAH.

He is a monkey. Your denial would not help it.
what about ajmal kasab and the terrorist being sent by ISI on a daily basis (if your media reports that). Do what ever you feel like but remember every action has a equal reaction.

Kasab was trued and pakistan admitted he was trained in pak and has been hanged. So no news of him.

So if thise who

What?

Lol, isis say they are the authority on Islam and so do nonisis who to believe. I prefer to think islam is represented by isis and al qaeda.

Its your own ignorance. Reported again.

Ok so if people who dont follow quran are non muslims then rhose who put money in bank and get interest are not muslims. I think your country gives jnterest to imf loans and probably you and your family have knterest bearing account lome most pakistanis

Umm, you do not understand the difference b/w Gunah, Haram and Kufur.

what about ajmal kasab and the terrorist being sent by ISI on a daily basis (if your media reports that). Do what ever you feel like but remember every action has a equal reaction.

Ajmal Kasab's story can be disproved with common sense.
You have not managed to find a single proof that ISI was sending any terrorists, other than verbal diarrhea.

Back
Top Bottom