What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

What?

Its your own ignorance. Reported again.

Umm, you do not understand the difference b/w Gunah, Haram and Kufur.
Its all the same. You either follow or not. You are a muslim who does gunah haram or kufr. So ahmadi muslim is one of these and you are also of these 3 if you take or give interest.

Kasab was trued and pakistan admitted he was trained in pak and has been hanged. So no news of him.

Pakistan did not admit that he was trained in Pakistan.
Gilani said that he was a Pakistani national, however he did not back his claim with anything, he said it the next day, before any investigation.
After the investigation, Pakistan found that he was not a Pakistani.

What?

Its your own ignorance. Reported again.

Umm, you do not understand the difference b/w Gunah, Haram and Kufur.

Ajmal Kasab's story can be disproved with common sense.
You have not managed to find a single proof that ISI was sending any terrorists, other than verbal diarrhea.
So what proof do you have of the monkey you caught

I prefer to think islam is represented by isis and al qaeda.

Who cares what you prefer to think represents but the fact is we Muslims are fighting daesh in Iraq Syria Lebanon and Libya I don't see no Hindus fighting daesh yet your so keen about talking Isis

Pakistan did not admit that he was trained in Pakistan.
Gilani said that he was a Pakistani national, however he did not back his claim with anything, he said it the next day, before any investigation.
After the investigation, Pakistan found that he was not a Pakistani.
Kasab was pakistani punjabi and sunni.trained by isi and headley

Who cares what you prefer to think represents but the fact is we Muslims are fighting daesh in Iraq Syria Lebanon and Libya I don't see no Hindus fighting daesh yet your so keen about talking Isis
Isis claims they are fighting non muslims. So you must be a non muslim

Five pillars are not the definition of Islam, it is just a metaphor.
Quran and Prophet S.A.W's hadiths are.

What you are saying does not make any sense.

I work online, I can manage to switch tab every few seconds, but digging the video down will take considerable time, which will spark another non-stop debate and I am not in the mood for that debate.
Walkeenna Rasoolallahe wa khataman nabieen. sorah ahzab aayat #40.
Trans; But he (saws) is the Prophet of Allah and the last of the all prophets (saws). +- 124000.
According to this Ayat mubarik, Ahmadi are not the Muslims, because Ghulam Mohammad qadyani had clime him as a Prophet of Allah.

Its all the same. You either follow or not. You are a muslim who does gunah haram or kufr. So ahmadi muslim is one of these and you are also of these 3 if you take or give interest.

No, if you do kufur, you are a kafir.
If you do gunah or haram, you are a sinner but Muslim.
Believing that Prophet S.A.W is the last manager, is the core belief of Islam, if you dont believe it, you are denying his words (because the Prophet S.A.W said it) and you are also denying Quran (because it is also a part of Quran).
Denying the words of Prophet S.A.W or denying the verses of Quran makes you a kafir.

You would be a good recruit for ISIS then.

Kasab was pakistani punjabi and sunni.trained by isi and headley

you have no proof of that.

Discussed to death in other threads, search for them.
Same thing about kasab and isi causing twrror inindia.

Like I said nobody gives a dam what you think who a Muslim or a non Muslim is
Well neither do i give a damn on who calls himself a muslim or not. Isis say they are true muslims and so i will go with it just as ahmadi muslims and you

Well neither do i give a damn on who calls himself a muslim or not. Isis say they are true muslims and so i will go with it just as ahmadi muslims and you

Yeah whatever the Isis thing is actually spun around for the American voters for US elections for you Bhartis your politics revolves around Pakistan why screaming Isis Isis?

YOU are HINDU how do you decide that you are Muslim and you are not Muslim?.
YOU have leave your religion 100 year ago, you have finished the rasam of satti,
You have finished the teen girls sacrificing over the Bhagwans . why are you clime of Hindu?

What?

Ajmal Kasab's story can be disproved with common sense.
You have not managed to find a single proof that ISI was sending any terrorists, other than verbal diarrhea.

we have the dead bodies of those terrorist , what else would you need as proof ? ration card or voter card? kasab was denied being as a **** national first and later you accepted it.( osama and his hide outs if you forgot )
even your own army refused to recognize the dead bodies of their own fellow what else we could expect..

we have the dead bodies of those terrorist , what else would you need as proof ? ration card or voter card? kasab was denied being as a **** national first and later you accepted it.

You have a dead body of a human, which cannot prove his identity.
No Gilani first admitted it, but he had nothing to back it, after the investigation, Pakistan denied.

( osama and his hide outs if you forgot )
even your own army refused to recognize the dead bodies of their own fellow what else we could expect..

Osama and his hide outs are a US claim, they have not even shown his dead body, so all we have is a US claim that they found Osama and killed him, but then US also claimed that Iraq has WMD which later turned out to be a lie and they have admitted it, so their claim has no credibility.

Same thing about kasab and isi causing twrror inindia.

In those threads, it is proved that he wasn't a Pakistani or ISI agent.

You are contradicting yourself.

YOU are HINDU how do you decide that you are Muslim and you are not Muslim?.
YOU have leave your religion 100 year ago, you have finished the rasam of satti,
You have finished the teen girls sacrificing over the Bhagwans . why are you clime of Hindu?

He is a typical troll, he is doing to faze you up, just be calm he is not worth it. These trolls are banned very quickly.

Report and move on.

Yeah whatever the Isis thing is actually spun around for the American voters for US elections for you Bhartis your politics revolves around Pakistan why screaming Isis Isis?
He is a typical troll, he is doing to faze you up, just be calm he is not worth it. These trolls are banned very quickly.

Report and move on.

Back
Top Bottom