What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

This is misinterpretation of ahmadi muslim prophet to suit your propaganda.
I did not admit to hating muslims. Only you admitted that you hate and insukt ahmadi muslims.

Who

Ahmedis are not muslims according to Islamic laws.
You should read about it.

None of which harbor the extremism viewpoints of a typical Pakistani, expect those Pak proxies in the valley! so please save your lecture for someone else.

Obviously a Muslim cannot be extremist. The monkey we caught was not an a Muslim.
You are in denial if you think Kashmiris protesting are all paid by Pakistan, that is not the case.

Modi.

Obviously a Muslim cannot be extremist. The monkey we caught was not an a Muslim.
You are in denial if you think Kashmiris protesting are all paid by Pakistan, that is not the case.

Modi.

So are the pigs we shoot across the border! they keep coming and coming, they are Muslim and extremist! At least monkey's share 90% of the human genome with humans, Pigs on the other hand don't, hence why they need to be butchered!

So are the pigs we shoot across the border! they keep coming and coming, they are Muslim and extremist! At least monkey's share 90% of the human genome with humans, Pigs on the other hand don't, hence why they need to be butchered!

Prophet S.A.W called them dogs of hell. Monkeys may share human genome but they are still not humans. That monkey we caught was doing extremism.

So you admit that you hate Muslims living in India.
Ahmedis are not muslims by Islamic definition.
There holy book and their fake prophets words are full of outright "swears" at both Muslim's prophets and Hindu Holy figures.
He has said that any women who does not believe in him is a "prostitute".

I would obviously hate a person who would call my mother a prostitute, wouldn't you?

Anyway, dont go off topic.

He admitted it.
What he has admitted?
When?
Where??

famous quote`s from Moodi and still its conspiracies

Maybe you got the wrong monkey, he is not even a monkey. You track record shows you released lot of monkeys knowing they are monkeys.
I agree with the later.... the courts and justice system is shit and one of the real reason behind all the terrorism in Pakistan...

Modi.
When?

Gujarat massacre, not openly, but covertly.
To u?

Prophet S.A.W called them dogs of hell. Monkeys may share human genome but they are still not humans. That monkey we caught was doing extremism.

your an idiot, its impossible to reason with a brainwashed person as you, In AEST time i bid thou good night, and happy rear end burning!

Modi.
Ahmadis are muslims according to indian laws.
Isis considers anyone unlike them to be non muslim.

your an idiot, its impossible to reason with a brainwashed person as you, In AEST time i bid thou good night, and happy rear end burning!

What the f*ck is wrong with you?
If it is a$$ burn that you were trying to give me but failed, then here is something for you.
Burnol_The_Original_Burns_Cream_0.35_OZ_10_Grams_1__21207.1391759993.1280.1280.JPG

Good night.

Back
Top Bottom