What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

I said we have the proof of RAW's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan, we caught the bastard.
I did not say that this one is also associated to RAW (it could be though).
I do sleep well at night knowing that my security agencies are working hard to keep RAW backed terrorists at bay.
We are fighting hard and we will win.
InshaALLAH.

He is a monkey. Your denial would not help it.

Likewise when we caught Kasab, but you refused to accept the "bastard" as your own, you will fall on your own sword like always!

Why this city Quetta is being targeted repeatedly? Why the proper security arrangement is missing ? When the city is repeated target of terrorist, a fullproof arrangement should be made to avoid any such incident.

Pakistan won't India would start that war.
Who would be there and who would not be, only days after war will tell.
What we gain from War?? A highly radicalized, low skilled population with barren land?

We have live proof of your dirty work in Baluchistan and ISI is called number one by the world not just us
You must be off the top dude... Seriously "ISI is called number one by the world"... You need to go out of the house and learn some things from others:cuckoo:

Likewise when we caught Kasab, but you refused to accept the "bastard" as your own, you will fall on your own sword like always!

The story of kasab is disproved with common sense. And your own people have admitted that it was an inside attack.

They kill our people and yet we continue to watch their movies and songs.

Ban Bollywood from Pakistan forever.

The story of kasab is disproved with common sense. And your own people have admitted that it was an inside attack.

Yeah only fools live in paradise, and that's what you all are after; paradise and sweet 72! your logic is so profound and your stupidity so immense, that it beats the vast expanses of the universe.

Last edited:
Brother, first of all who is China and how do they come to have any claim on Jammu and Kashmir? Why do you believe China is an indispensable third cog in this particular wheel? Just because Pakistan cedes our land to the Chinese, means India suddenly has to accept China as having some sort of claim on the area? The notion would be laughable if I did not realize that thanks to you guys, we have yet another land border dispute with the Chinese. As if we did not have enough already.

Secondly, point No. 3 is irrelevant. The water is ours to share with you. You do not demand. You request. You behave. You do not keep meddling. And you definitely do not covet the land the water comes from. Lest the taps run dry.

So now in response to the Indus Water Treaty point, you are suddenly flipping over to point 1 (the foreign policy of Kashmir)?

As to the point about China's interests in Kashmir, it would detrimental to the security of all region if india starts a mukti-bahni style training scheme in Kashmir against Chinese army in southern provinces. Furthermore, have you checked how many vital Kashmiri rivers have originate from China? If China starts building dams on the origin of those rivers, you wouldn't want to see the consequences in nothern provinces of india.

I have travelled to punjab (indian punjab) a couple of years ago. The people I met there are very friendly and hospitable, unlike you and some other members of your nationality here.

So now in response to the Indus Water Treaty point, you are suddenly flipping over to point 1 (the foreign policy of Kashmir)?

As to the point about China's interests in Kashmir, it would detrimental to the security of all region if india starts a mukti-bahni style training scheme in Kashmir against Chinese army in southern provinces. Furthermore, have you checked how many vital Kashmiri rivers have originate from China? If China starts building dams on the origin of those rivers, you wouldn't want to see the consequences in nothern provinces of india.

I have travelled to punjab (indian punjab) a couple of years ago. The people I met there are very friendly and hospitable, unlike you and some other members of your nationality here.

I am extremely friendly brother.

I just have a healthy aversion to being violently killed.

RAW is raw & cant be compared to un-comparable with Isi which is elite-st amongst elites....
Haq has built the perception beyond the facts & evidences.....

Brother, first of all who is China and how do they come to have any claim on Jammu and Kashmir? Why do you believe China is an indispensable third cog in this particular wheel? Just because Pakistan cedes our land to the Chinese, means India suddenly has to accept China as having some sort of claim on the area? The notion would be laughable if I did not realize that thanks to you guys, we have yet another land border dispute with the Chinese. As if we did not have enough already.

Secondly, point No. 3 is irrelevant. The water is ours to share with you. You do not demand. You request. You behave. You do not keep meddling. And you definitely do not covet the land the water comes from. Lest the taps run dry.

Damn.. This post is a bomb. :-)

What do you think we are going to get by exposing india in UN?

Credibility

Back
Top Bottom