What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

Why don't say further that is Indian and happy like all of your kind ?
RAW's planning in Baluchistan is not hidden. Catching an Indian naval commander officer is not an ordinary thing.

No I am not happy. I abhor the loss of innocent life - whether it is Indian or Pakistani. Catching "an Indian naval officer" - at best he must be a spy - he was not actually caught in the midst of a terror attack. RAW's planning in Balochistan? Most Indians don't even know where Balochistan is. I guess it a possibility that there is some form of support to ease the pressure on your overt support to those indulging in terror activities in India - but India does not covet any territory of Pakistan - there is no Ghazwa-e-Pak in India

That sounds logical. I agree.

But considering that KPK's unrest is not as aggressively funded and logistically backed by raw as Balochistan's unrest is, I would support a conspiracy theory of india's involvement in Balochistan blasts, instead of KPK's.

When we say india is involved in terrorism in Balochistan, it does not mean that raw is directly involved in it. Funding, or politically supporting the militants is what is implied.
That's true. I will be surprised and thoroughly disappointed if India is not funding the separatists in Balochistan, Sindh and any other place that is restive in Pakistan. What they do with that funding is their business

Do I like that, definitely NO. But unfortunately that's the game being played between India and Pakistan since 1947. While I dont like that game, one side can not unilaterally stop playing and keep getting hit without hitting back. The disadvantage India has is that unlike Pakistan, it can not publicly encourage Balochistan insurgency as that will unite Pakistan against that freedom struggle as nothing unites Pakistanis as uniting against India :).. Thats one thing Pakistan has that India does not. In India we still have bleeding heart morons who live in the nostalgia of brotherly relations with Pakistan.

what conspiracy theory? RAW did it .. end of story.

That's true. I will be surprised and thoroughly disappointed if India is not funding the separatists in Balochistan, Sindh and any other place that is restive in Pakistan. What they do with that funding is their business

Do I like that, definitely NO. But unfortunately that's the game being played between India and Pakistan since 1947. While I dont like that game, one side can not unilaterally stop playing and keep getting hit without hitting back. The disadvantage India has is that unlike Pakistan, it can not publicly encourage Balochistan insurgency as that will unite Pakistan against that freedom struggle as nothing unites Pakistanis as uniting against India :).. Thats one thing Pakistan has that India does not. In India we still have bleeding heart morons who live in the nostalgia of brotherly relations with Pakistan.

Pakistan and india can have brotherly/friendly relations if certain prerequisites are met.

1- India ceases control of occupied Kashmir. The region should be placed under a mutual control by all the major players in the region - aka Pakistan, India and China. Military personnel of neither of these countries should be allowed in the region. The foreign policy of the region should pass under the eyes of all 3 participants so that neither is harmed. I think the only unhappy player with this deal would be usa. They'd never support a stable south asia at any cost.

2- India ceases supporting separatists in Pakistan. Pakistan ceases supporting separatists in Tamil Nadu, Kashmir and anywhere else in India.

3- Both Pakistan and India follow the Indus Water Treaty, which was signed by both countries.

Will India be agreeing to these terms? You decide.

I know Pakistan will.

Pakistan and india can have brotherly/friendly relations if certain prerequisites are met.

1- India ceases control of occupied Kashmir. The region should be placed under a mutual control by all the major players in the region - aka Pakistan, India and China. Military personnel of neither of these countries should be allowed in the region. The foreign policy of the region should pass under the eyes of all 3 participants so that neither is harmed. I think the only unhappy player with this deal would be usa. They'd never support a stable south asia at any cost.
Impractical. Never going to happen till the mutual distrust continues. Redrawing of boundaries is not acceptable. So the whole thing becomes a non starter. btw, even Pakistan wont agree to this. despite the sound bytes, Pakistan wants Kashmir for itself. Not as an independent entity. Just naming something as Azad does not make it independent :)

2- India ceases supporting separatists in Pakistan. Pakistan ceases supporting separatists in Tamil Nadu, Kashmir and anywhere else in India.
This should be condition number 1

3- Both Pakistan and India follow the Indus Water Treaty, which was signed by both countries.
India has always been following this treaty and the proof is that despite 4 wars between the 2 countries, the water supply from Indus to Pakistan didnt get disrupted even once.

I know Pakistan will.

Leaving out the 1st one, dont see a challenge with any one ..

I don't like to believe in conspiracy theories, but this has Afghanistan/India written all over it. Afghanistan makes no secret of sending suicide attackers into Pakistan. ISIS and Taliban have nothing to gain from this attack. They claim every attack nowadays. This is an attack which has its roots in Afghanistan. We know who has to gain the most by attacking Balochistan.

I know Pakistan will.
There are no separatists in Tamil Nadu. And why China? China has no claim to Kashmir.

India ceases control of occupied Kashmir. The region should be placed under a mutual control by all the major players in the region - aka Pakistan, India and China. Military personnel of neither of these countries should be allowed in the region. The foreign policy of the region should pass under the eyes of all 3 participants so that neither is harmed. I think the only unhappy player with this deal would be usa. They'd never support a stable south asia at any cost
sir as much as i hate to admit this is actually impracticle
if you want to impose this you will have to go with musharafe's plan

China has no claim to Kashmir
they have aksai chin what you claim

sir as much as i hate to admit this is actually impracticle
if you want to impose this you will have to go with musharafe's plan

they have aksai chin what you claim
China doesn't claim Kashmir - China merely claim this largely uninhabited region of Aksai Chin as part of Xinjiang.

I know Pakistan will.
1. Why would we allow or give China any entry in Kashmir? In that case, why not the USA and Japan as well ?
3. India is already following the IWT. Pakistan Military and Govt lies to its population that India is not. Every time Pakistan has taken India to court, India has won. We will follow the treaty we signed, not random wishes of Pakistan over what we should and should not do.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, The fact that there is more sectarian violence in Pakistan than most parts of the world just clearly re-butts that theory.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/world/asia/quetta-pakistan-blast-hospital.html?_r=0

The bombing was also claimed by the regional branch of the Islamic State, according to the Amaq news agency, which is affiliated with the militant group. If confirmed, that would be a first attack by the group in Pakistan — though the claim may be related to the fact that in the past, the Jamaat-ul Ahrar splinter group has expressed support for the Islamic State.

Even as militant attacks have been down sharply across Pakistan as a whole in the past two years, Baluchistan Province, where Quetta is the main city, remains violent.

For more than a decade, Baluchistan, a rugged and resource-rich province bordering Afghanistan and Iran, has been wracked by a separatist war, ethnic and sectarian violence and militant intrigue. Those fault lines come to a point in Quetta, a city of more than one million.

Still in denial?

http://www.mei.edu/content/map/sectarian-violence-and-intolerance-pakistan
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/08/the-sectarian-dilemma-in-pakistan/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/malik-siraj-akbar/secularism-is-pakistans-w_b_7276980.html
http://www.usip.org/publications/pakistan-s-resurgent-sectarian-war
https://unama.unmissions.org/un-sectarian-violence-pakistan

And here you are still chest beating yourself its India and RAW :disagree::disagree::disagree:

As i have said before "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink'

I said we have the proof of RAW's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan, we caught the bastard.
I did not say that this one is also associated to RAW (it could be though).
I do sleep well at night knowing that my security agencies are working hard to keep RAW backed terrorists at bay.
We are fighting hard and we will win.
InshaALLAH.

Maybe you got the wrong monkey, he is not even a monkey. You track record shows you released lot of monkeys knowing they are monkeys.

He is a monkey. Your denial would not help it.

About water: check point #3.

Has the water issue been addressed?

Brother, first of all who is China and how do they come to have any claim on Jammu and Kashmir? Why do you believe China is an indispensable third cog in this particular wheel? Just because Pakistan cedes our land to the Chinese, means India suddenly has to accept China as having some sort of claim on the area? The notion would be laughable if I did not realize that thanks to you guys, we have yet another land border dispute with the Chinese. As if we did not have enough already.

Secondly, point No. 3 is irrelevant. The water is ours to share with you. You do not demand. You request. You behave. You do not keep meddling. And you definitely do not covet the land the water comes from. Lest the taps run dry.

Back
Top Bottom