What's new

INDIA’S RAW BEHIND LAHORE’S JOHAR TOWN BLAST, SAYS NSA MOEED YUSUF

Also along with that bomb attack in Johar Town the very same day India was also busy launching thousands of cyber attacks on our websites and other infrastructure. Basically were trying to divert the attention to them so Pakistan won't be able to capture their pet dogs who carried out the attack.

Pakistani agencies need to get their self together man! This car was stopped before entering Lahore. Its boot was stuck shut and had explosives in it. The police man tried to open it for 5 mins and then let the car go! This is next level shit!

Where did you get thus from?

To my compatriots:
No amount of proofs will be enough for Indians. They will always come with but what about this and what about that. I don't see a reason to reply to their flamebaits.

To my compatriots:
No amount of proofs will be enough for Indians. They will always come with but what about this and what about that. I don't see a reason to reply to their flamebaits.

We don't need to convince India, we need to convince the world.

The information of Indian terrorism should be disseminated through the major capitals of the world.

you mean like your drone attack?....
Not only that, on PDF, even the Mumbai attacks were orchestrated by India and Kasab was an Indian Hindu (even though Pak government accepted that he is a Pak national). But you can't reason with Zaid Hamid fans now can you?

So since this is PDF, let me say this: All terrorist attacks - including the one that this thread is referring to - in Pakistan are done by Pakistan (same logic as above). How do you like that? :cheesy:

Not only that, on PDF,

a little common sense will tell you a quad drone doesn't have the range or the payload hit your airbase which is 15 miles from the Pakistan border

but for willy nilly Indians that is proof just like your F-16 claims..

trust me if Pakistan Army wanted to attack an India base you would struggle to find what's left of it.

even the Mumbai attacks were orchestrated by India and Kasab was an Indian Hindu (even though Pak government accepted that he is a Pak national).

Yes, our research indicates that is the case. Pakistanis do not have mathri style accent nor do they wear orange bands.

To date you were never been able to provide any proof that hafez saeed had links with Mumbai ... even when US put a bounty to his head (real; stupid as he wasn't hidding) ... they clarified claimed to be for any evidence leading to his conviction ...

ie you have no proof.
But you can't reason with Zaid Hamid fans now can you?

I agree 100% ...you cannot reason with any Indian as they are brain washed,
So since this is PDF, let me say this: All terrorist attacks - including the one that this thread is referring to - in Pakistan are done by Pakistan (same logic as above).

why?... hafeez saeed is a hero in Pakistan. why would we kill him?..
How do you like that? :cheesy:

stupidity has no value.

We don't need to convince India,

India knows it did it. The world also knows India did it the only problem for the "world" ie US & it's teaspoons is that Pakistan made it's position clear in the last few days ie

> US can get lost from region
> China is our ally and we are in it's camp
> Uyigur problem is western lies and we believe the Chinese version
> Afghanistan will fall to Taliban and India is crying a river... Pakistan will do nothing to prevent it.

so basically the "world' will not listen to us, no matter what we show, the only thing this will achieve is a counter narrative i.e India also does terrorism as in the case on French TV anchor stated India also conducts terrorism in Afgansiatan much to the irk of Christine Fair.
no pressure from pakistan works in india ,
modi or no modi , there won't be any Uturn on any kashmir issue .

really?..

one pilot in our capitivtly and after that India went quiet... I haven't seen IAF around..

have you?

seems like our military can make you do a U turn.
How was it fake ? The suicide bomber even made a video about it, we know his details, there have been interviews of his family members.

it wasn't fake. His parent said he was brutalised by the Indian Army..

he just did a payback

Pakistan is proud of what he did... wacked 44 Indians in one go.

Last edited:
IF the info in this video has credibility then, this should be brought to limelight in front of International “concerned” community …

Not only that, on PDF, even the Mumbai attacks were orchestrated by India and Kasab was an Indian Hindu (even though Pak government accepted that he is a Pak national). But you can't reason with Zaid Hamid fans now can you?

So since this is PDF, let me say this: All terrorist attacks - including the one that this thread is referring to - in Pakistan are done by Pakistan (same logic as above). How do you like that? :cheesy:
Ok than why your intelligence agencies can't able detect explosive laden vehicle and terrorists from Ran of Kuch on the way to Mumbai please explain, your all big terrorist events from Air India hijack (2001) to pulwama attack (2020) are RAW dramas to do propaganda against Pakistan

How was it fake ? The suicide bomber even made a video about it, we know his details, there have been interviews of his family members.

Kashmiri militants simply don't have the ability to pull off such a big and complicated attack

Conducting a vehicle bound IED attack requires a whole strong network of militants which simply doesn't exist in IOK

Kashmiri militants simply don't have the ability to pull off such a big and complicated attack

Conducting a vehicle bound IED attack requires a whole strong network of militants which simply doesn't exist in IOK

True, such networks can only fester in muslim countries.

True, such networks can only fester in muslim countries.

Or in a certain hindu country where you don't need to create such a network since it is terrorists who already run the government instead of hiding in caves

Or in a certain hindu country where you don't need to create such a network since it is terrorists who already run the government instead of hiding in caves

As you said, there is no such network in Indian Kashmir. Nor in any other part of India - we don't have Hindu militants driving VBIEDs and such things - that's the last of our worries, and the world's. Such things only happen in muslim countries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom