What's new

India's prospective PM has pro-China Inclinations

Modi only care about business.He is good in business.But he will not forgive any actions against him.Some secular politiicans and enemies in the way of Modi already know that.
All we are trying to say is that dont expect a pro attitude from him like Manmohan Singh.
I cant say.. there were apprehensions in Pakistan about Vajpayee Ji as well.. but then, I dont compare Modi to Vajpayee.. one is beyond cultured and matured with acumen in many areas.. the other only has good business policies to boast of.

You guys have way too much hope on Modi.

But he mean to us :(

I cant say.. there were apprehensions in Pakistan about Vajpayee Ji as well.. but then, I dont compare Modi to Vajpayee.. one is beyond cultured and matured with acumen in many areas.. the other only has good business policies to boast of.
Its never about personality. Its all about the magic figure.

Modi is not known for best of business policies !!! He is known for his quick and speedy administration thats what facilitate business. No businessmen agree to any particular business policy but all do agree to quick decisions.
If he gets 273+ he is a game for sure.

they did this in the name of trying to overthrow the british imperialists and trying to gain the japanese support while the japanese war criminals wanted them for re-inforcing their Asian invasion

The japanese was also thinking by conquering india. they could fetch large amount of food and resources from the sub-continent

I remembered seeing some photos on pdf where indian soldiers appearing on the Mainland or in the backgrounds where some Chinese buildings were there

even though the indians are not near the japanese war crimes on us, as I have pointed out they have never been showing they are our friends - their illegal occupation of Zangnan 藏南;representation of their despicable judge on the international far east war crimes tribunal who had absolved the japanese criminals of all war crimes, dollar lama issues, taking part in scs oil drilling, disallowing us to approach their territory in search of MH370 etc they almost sit on the opposite side of the fence all the tme!

Some useful reference info:

Subhas Chandra Bose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indische Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian National Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martial Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bengal Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
British Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Chinese people trust the wrong type of people or blinded by potential money to be made in India. These issues you listed can be partially blamed on CPC. Giving back their weapons after they started 1962 war? CPC is too timid nowadays. No will to fight, always saying in 10 years, maybe ready. in 10 years, your enemies will be stronger also.

I have the same question about CPC's money making and trade interest in India, I opened this thread to seek answers to the same question:
The End of Non-interference? - China Analysis, Euro CFR

I would appreciate yours and other Chinese posters opinion in that thread. Thanks.

I think Chinese people trust the wrong type of people or blinded by potential money to be made in India. These issues you listed can be partially blamed on CPC. Giving back their weapons after they started 1962 war? CPC is too timid nowadays. No will to fight, always saying in 10 years, maybe ready. in 10 years, your enemies will be stronger also.[/quot

We have been cheated and badly treated by the indians almost ALL the time
"Chini-indi bai bai" WTF
They have done atrocities on our people
They are one of the countries that stand against our policies
They support the separatists
They have been accusing our back stabbing in 1962 which in fact was the indians who back-stabbed us
They blame it all on nehru for letting their country down but after nehru I am sure all of their people in top positions of the indian government must have read the "classified" Henderson Brooks Report. They chose to seal their lips collectively and shove the dirt under the rug

Last edited:
India's prospective PM has pro-China Inclinations

"justice radha binod pal (27 January 1886 – 10 January 1967) was an indian jurist. He was the Indian member appointed to the International Military Tribunal for the Far East's trials of japanese war crimes committed during the second World War. Among all the judges of the tribunal, he was the only one who submitted a judgment which insisted all defendants were not guilty. The yasukuni shrine and the kyoto ryozen fokoku has monuments specially dedicated to justice pal.
photo_24.jpg

Japan did nothing wrong, all is fair in love and war. We stand by Japan and their right to self defence against an enemy that will not stop until they are destroyed.

Its better to be communal and grow at 9% rather than being sickular and grow at 5%
At least with Modi 83% of Population will Benefit
As against the congress where only bottom 33% reaps all the benefits
and the middle class and rich suffer
@bold .... it should be top 5% , if ur statement were to be true (even minutely), then india wudnt have a single person below poverty line.

That's exactly what we are hoping for!

Modi is an authoritarian egomaniac -- and the "cult of Modi" isn't exactly helping...

It has nothing to do with you!

Our policies towards Yemen (for whatever they are worth) are not going to change.

We have been cheated and badly treated by the indians almost ALL the time
"Chini-indi bai bai" WTF
They have done atrocities on our people
They are one of the countries that stand against our policies
They support the separatists
They have been accusing our back stabbing in 1962 which in fact was the indians who back-stabbed us
They blame it all on nehru for letting their country down but after nehru I am sure all of their people in top positions of the indian government must have read the "classified" Henderson Brooks Report. They chose to seal their lips collectively and shove the dirt under the rug

Like a quarreling woman (anyway you write quarrel as two women side by side!) your complaints are never ending!

Your husband is going to have a tough time. ;)

Last edited:
That's exactly what we are hoping for!

Modi is an authoritarian egomaniac -- and the "cult of Modi" isn't exactly helping...

But you cant expect a emotional type mentality from Narendra Modi.He dont encounter or argue with any one .After 2002 riots all India wrongfully accused him.But after 12 years he become PM candidate.And I can say you ,all these years he is worked hard for better future in politics .He made his move perfectly .His moves give prosperity to Gujarat and pain to his politicial enemies.
I think according to his methods .You can see a fully transformed Research And Analysis Wing .Unlike Singh , you can see
a different Indian intelligence agency.

All these guys criticized Vajpayee when he was in BJP.Now after he ends his political career all of them try to praise him .LoL:lol:

But you cant expect a emotional type mentality from Narendra Modi.He dont encounter or argue with any one

The criticism I have read (may be pro-Congress writing) is that he surrounds himself with "yes men". In Gujarat, he can do that as governor, but it's a different game in the center. Anyway, time will tell...

The criticism I have read (may be pro-Congress writing) is that he surrounds himself with "yes men". In Gujarat, he can do that as governor, but it's a different game in the center. Anyway, time will tell...

Modi is massively overhyped

Time always tell.BJP is too below in popularity compared to Congress about 1 to 2 years ago.They rise like this and lot of leaders from other parties also jump in to the BJP because of this Narendra Modi.
He dont change India in to an Utopia.But you can see a calculated ruthless move for India from him.Be it in geopolitics and ,be in economy or in internal policies.

modi will have a pro China inclination? my foot
I have listed out the litany of the indian atrocities and shamfulness against China with FACTs
no matter who is in charge there will not be a fundamental change in the mindsets of many scumbags
the tests for a fundamental change, jointly are
1. give back indians illegally occupied land - Zangnan area to us unconditionally
2. apologies for the atrocities / wrong doings done to us during ww2 / boxer rebellion/ 1962 Sino-in war
3. Evict dollar lama and his regime
4. Stop siding with countries which are hostile to us
5. reject participation of oil drilling at SCS. The drillings are done without our consent
6. stop the territorial hegemony

I am not seeing these to happen, jointly and severally in the next few centuries until we can do something decidedly on them

Modi is a big fish in a small pond, when it will be time to swim in the ocean, a fish named Mamata Bannjerjee will be enough to finish him. Modi will hasten the process of Balkanization of India.

Back
Top Bottom