What's new

India's population surpasses China, The Graphic Truth —How do their populations stack up?

India has the fertile Indus river. India population will reach 2 billion by 2050.

You mean Genghis river. Yes fertilization of the land leads to excessive food production which is the fuel source of overpopulation.

looks like india is future shanty house and rat eating country.

Don't laugh. Our population isn't declining yet and it could easily escalate into a deadly future conflict over water resources.

Job creation for sure will be a problem, but manageable.
Screenshot_2023-04-22-15-38-07-322-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Twenty years ago, Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh declared, "When we talk of a resurgent Asia, people think of the great changes that have come about in Shanghai. I share this aspiration with the chief minister and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point."

Twenty years later, has Mumbai finally surpassed Shanghai?

Twenty years ago, Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh declared, "When we talk of a resurgent Asia, people think of the great changes that have come about in Shanghai. I share this aspiration with the chief minister and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point."
This is why I don't like so called " democratically elected" politicians, they made tons of empty promises to get elected or stay in power, but get nothing done on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom