What's new

India's Pakistan Phobia

But None of those "3 states" accepts "Indian nationalism", and they all have secession movements underway ..
Maybe in Nagaland majorly. Rest are minor movements and the North East had a 80% turnout in the General Election.

Unfortunately, the 19th century western Idea of modern nation based upon the singularity of a religion, language or ethnicity still survives without any careful scrutiny in Pakistan. Hence the traditional disapproval of pluralist socio-political theories with these kind of ridiculous articles continues, I guess.
Bingo. When I was in university and BJP under Vajpayee lost power to UPA 1 - my Pakistani friends on campus asked me what will happen now? They assumed there would be a coup or some reluctance to hand power. They were quite awe-struck that power was handed over peacefully to the opposing victor. Till then, that had never happened in Pakistan - a peaceful transfer of power. So we know what kind of thinking we are up against.

I get ashamed of my countrymen whenever bad happens on my soil but I got never ashamed of being Pakistani....:pakistan:
That is a surprise. Because it is your nation which has thrown up these countrymen because of its failures across various verticals. A system which produces such people can't be insulated from shame because it allows you to be jingoistic.

How many Muslim nations have talked about Kashmir issue till now??
That proves so much about Muslim brotherhoods..:lol:

Just a day ago OIC....Organistaion of Islamic Cooperation with 57 Muslim members states alltogether shutup India...for humanity killings, war crimes and human rights violations in Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir. Please go read the recent news.

Maybe in Nagaland majorly. Rest are minor movements and the North East had a 80% turnout in the General Election.
There is a almost dead movement in Nagaland..
Almost wiped out..
Nagalim was a pain in the arse for Myanmar & India both & they were taken care of..

That is a surprise. Because it is your nation which has thrown up these countrymen because of its failures across various verticals. A system which produces such people can't be insulated from shame because it allows you to be jingoistic.

Whatever...everyone has its own definition and interpretation....I respect your opinion...

Not even in Nagaland now a days.
As it is it was never driven by religion. Unfortunately, I don't know much about the region. So I will take your word for it. To digress - I once wanted to ship a package to Meghalaya - none of the local courier companies in Bombay even knew where Meghalaya was. Finally an American company did - FedEx - much to my amusement.

Just a day ago OIC....Organistaion of Islamic Cooperation with 57 Muslim members states alltogether shutup India...for humanity killings, war crimes and human rights violations in Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir. Please go read the recent news.
LOL

Thanks I can see their strength is listed at 70 people fighting in Meghalaya. Some movement - I have more people in my apartment complex.

LOL - can I see the formal statement by the OIC?

Whatever...everyone has its own definition and interpretation....I respect your opinion...

Fair enough.

Nagaland has had the highest voter turnout in the last 2 general elections among all states in India. Besides the Govt has struck a deal with the separatist organisations. Nagaland is as sorted as Assam now.

Nagaland has had the highest voter turnout in the last 2 general elections among all states in India. Besides the Govt has struck a deal with the separatist organisations. Nagaland is as sorted as Assam now.

Assam is sorted ? Didn't insurgents go on a killing spree and killed 20 people in a market recently?

Back
Top Bottom