What's new

India's military might on show this Republic Day

Someone will post a video of the military parade won't they? Does anyone have links to the past ones?

^^^^^I think Doordarshan will broadcast it live(With pathetically bad picture quality!!).

India's military might is for show and bluster only.With significant amount is being diverted from defence budget for republic day parade,do we really need this pomp show?

We? Who's 'we'?

You're no 'we'. You're 'they'.

This is something new to me, I've never heard of this Republic Day parade nor heard anything in the media/western media. Is this a big thing in India? Like a national day festivity?

what does India got to show.......may be it should show poor people , cows and slums in republic day parade like pakistan...........india has nothing except mig-29,mig21,mig27,su-30,lca,arjun,t-90,t-72,brahmos.......etc

what does India got to show.......may be it should show poor people , cows and slums in republic day parade like pakistan...........india has nothing except mig-29,mig21,mig27,su-30,lca,arjun,t-90,t-72,brahmos.......etc

May be this time India should show Pakistan, our next conquest. :)

800xol.jpg

India's home-grown warplane Light Combat Aircraft 'Tejas' is displayed during the final full dress rehearsal for the Indian Republic Day parade in New Delhi on January 23, 2011. India will celebrate its 62nd Republic Day on January 26 with a large military parade.

800xqf.jpg

Pinaka 214MM multi barrel rocket launcher roll during the final full dress rehearsal for the Indian Republic Day parade in New Delhi on January 23, 2011. India will celebrate its 62nd Republic Day on January 26 with a large military parade.

800xf.jpg

Indian Army tanks T-90 roll during the final full dress rehearsal for the Indian Republic Day parade in New Delhi on January 23, 2011. India will celebrate its 62nd Republic Day on January 26 with a large military parade.

haha.........india kya dikhayegi apni power.......power to pakistan ke paas hai.....kal dekhna rajpath pe hi bomb dispose karegi humari bahadur airforce.....humari to aadat hai india ko pareshan karna......and we r proud of it

Last edited:
puja32.jpg

65877857965978564.jpg

//http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44382000/jpg/_44382845_soldiers_del_gv_ap416.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom