What's new

India's military might on show this Republic Day

^No he's not. He's an Indian with different opinions. I'm not sure but
Benny verified this in another thread.

Indian ho ya Pakistani..... Kya farak padta hai. We all know that we have more of this breed in India. Who live on India and Abuse his or her own Country. These people in simple term are called "Gaddar/ Desh Drohi/ Namak Haram etc etc".

Jo apne Desh ka nahi ho saka........... Wo dusre ka kya hoga.

India's military might is for show and bluster only.With significant amount is being diverted from defence budget for republic day parade,do we really need this pomp show?

Is the Republic Day parade still relevant?

Do we need annual Republic Day parade?

Quote:
the cost of the whole operation is mind boggling. A substantial proportion of the armed forces budget is diverted from November 1 onwards towards preparing for the mammoth exercise. Beginning January, the Delhi Police is focused on the parade and not the city's law and order. On D Day, 196 companies of the Delhi Police and 55 companies of central paramilitary forces, consisting of some 35,000 policemen, are on duty. As well as some 800 commandos

ajtr seems expert in defense related matter. :lol: any way republic day is
celebrated coz on 26 December our nation became republic. thus,its our duty to celebrate this day which makes us remember the golden event in history of our sovereign nation- emergence of India as Republic. :angel:

62nd Indian Republic Day

lb0qdVbdche.jpg

lb0qdSbbbfh.jpg

lb0qdQcadij.jpg

lb0qdMjeifb.jpg

lb0qdKjdhef.jpg

lb0qdGeebja.jpg

lb0qdCecggf.jpg

lb0qdAbchii.jpg

Thanks for posting the link; was a good watch. :cheers:
Especially liked the "Daredevils" of the Corps. of Signals. Great control and co-ordination by all the riders; and there is nothing that the "Thumpers" aka Royal Enfield Bullets cannot do! :tup:
Who needs Harleys?
BTW, were they the original 350cc Thumpers or the new 500cc Bullets?

62nd Indian Republic Day, Cont..

lb0qd2ecifa.jpg

lb0qd0ebhgb.jpg

lb0qdxgagfb.jpg

lb0qduicgjj.jpg

lb0qdrhahbe.jpg

lb0qdqdjdhb.jpg

Our Proud Army - the real Democratic Institution who shows the Strength when Different faiths come together for a sole reason i.e ----- THE NATION.

Last edited:
Damn I wanna go to every part of India like a road trip. I plan to do that after school :cheers:

May I ask what is with all these motorcycle human piramids? India seems to be obssessed with it.

May I ask what is with all these motorcycle human piramids? India seems to be obssessed with it.

Well we are still the land of snake charmers and Great Indian rope trick...

And it shows , trust and balance,practice, so that is why army people do it....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom