What's new

India's military might on show this Republic Day

Lo ab proper reasoning bhi do to woh bhi trolling ho gayee.According to u people everyone has to agree with you otherwise the post is troll.

No but why dont u share ur grand vision for India once for all and spare this daily dose of hate preaches.

if u look around there are many countries on verge of economic collapse , wud u also suggest them to get rid of independence day celebration. Dont be so pathetic.

Guys do share some pics and videos of Bharti military parade this year..

Hamari parade to phir cancel ho gayi :cry::cry:

Guys do share some pics and videos of Bharti military parade this year..

Hamari parade to phir cancel ho gayi :cry::cry:

Sure buddy.. Pics along with videos will be posted for sure.. Its a spark guarantee.. :cheers:

Oh God, do You even Know what PF and Pension Arriers are?? The Armed Forces Get more than any other Institution, And they can Also place a Nominee like No Others can , and Govt Declares PF along with The gratitude payment If Martyred and If retired He gets PF along with the Pension which Goes In Lakhs of Rupees... Other than that State Govt declares Some amount for the Soldiers Family Residing in the State which Would Benefit them....

Apart from All of It Goes Free Allotment of House to the martyrs of Kargil war, And Some are cheated by the Politicians and Goes on air saying Govt does nothing for its Martyrs, Which infact is not 1/10th of what Govt Indirectly arranges for them and there family...
Every central govt employee and state govt employee has PF and pension scheme nothing special about it coz its based on ones rank system.even all govt employees have housing loan scheme too.

My point was when armed forces do such a sacrifice than the general public then govt is expected to do extra for them.But it seems armed forces are not satisfied.And if govt dont ve money then y not stop parade pomp show atleast that will save money which generally comes from defence budget.Or are you affraid that top generals will mint away money in arms deal along with politicians?

If this money is directly spent on those families then its worth it than having such a pomp show.Everyone knows about how those families of kargil martyrs were treated or the families of parliament attack had to return their medals.This pomp show is not for such families but is for the political class.

this is for the whole nation....you need such displays of pomp to have people believe that they will be protected by a force of such and such...not everyone joins forums and digresses from their daily chores to understand how their nations stacks up against it's enemies...
the republic day parade is a feel-good thing for the people of India...
it's a good thing being skeptic ajtr but you are pessimistic and paranoid in your Pov...you come-off as that...whoever you are.

Every central govt employee and state govt employee has PF and pension scheme nothing special about it coz its based on ones rank system.even all govt employees have housing loan scheme too.

My point was when armed forces do such a sacrifice than the general public then govt is expected to do extra for them.But it seems armed forces are not satisfied.And if govt dont ve money then y not stop parade pomp show atleast that will save money which generally comes from defence budget.Or are you affraid that top generals will mint away money in arms deal along with politicians?

All Central and State govt Enjoy PF and Pension Schemes But not to an extent A Soldier Enjoys.... How much is Your PF?? How Much is taken from your Salary?? And Do Central and State govt employees Enjoy both PF and Pension??

And India Is Not Poor Enough to Break a traditional Fund for a Cause of Others.... Soldiers do get Benefitted, I set up a farm without taking my PF and Pension... I was privileged Enough to get land and other accessories from the state govt As an X army man with only 30% Investment from My part.... I dont expect anything more from the govt...

My Pention arrears and PF are well Deposited In Fixed:D... I dont claim my country to be 100% perfect, But its Not heartless to Ignore Its heroes

All Central and State govt Enjoy PF and Pension Schemes But not to an extent A Soldier Enjoys.... How much is Your PF?? How Much is taken from your Salary?? And Do Central and State govt employees Enjoy both PF and Pension??

And India Is Not Poor Enough to Break a traditional Fund for a Cause of Others.... Soldiers do get Benefitted, I set up a farm without taking my PF and Pension... I was privileged Enough to get land and other accessories from the state govt As an X army man with only 30% Investment from My part.... I dont expect anything more from the govt...

My Pention arrears and PF are well Deposited In Fixed:D... I dont claim my country to be 100% perfect, But its Not heartless to Ignore Its heroes

Hoo.. made me have goosebumps..So sirjee when are u going to formally invite me to ur farmhouse?

this is for the whole nation....you need such displays of pomp to have people believe that they will be protected by a force of such and such...not everyone joins forums and digresses from their daily chores to understand how their nations stacks up against it's enemies...
the republic day parade is a feel-good thing for the people of India...
it's a good thing being skeptic ajtr but you are pessimistic and paranoid in your Pov...you come-off as that...whoever you are.
Indians feel safe by not such pomp shows but by the examples like their forces will come on time save them instead of waiting for minister to travel with them.Indians feel safe by the examples of not allowing rupin katyal type murder.

Hoo.. made me have goosebumps..So sirjee when are u going to formally invite me to ur farmhouse?

What do You mean formally?? Send 2 Chickens and 1 Goat to your House.... Come on In son, You are welcome anytime...

Leave it sirji kaha sir phor rahe ho.

What do You mean formally?? Send 2 Chickens and 1 Goat to your House.... Come on In son, You are welcome anytime...

Come on, i cant just appear one day in front of ur farm..
You are an X military man.. u have some immunity with regards to law.. what if u shoot me thinking i am a trespasser... cant take that risk.:no:

Indians feel safe by not such pomp shows but by the examples like their forces will come on time save them instead of waiting for minister to travel with them.Indians feel safe by the examples of not allowing rupin katyal type murder.

and you will still blame them...
if there is nothing great about your country...pursue your pastures...and by all means feel free to disagree..

Back
Top Bottom