What's new

India's Mars mission to begin its 10-month journey on October 28

From wiki

I can show various sources. Now stop your as$ burn.

What first ?? :lol:

give credible sources.

From physorg
From MIT

read previous postings and links under my handle again when you are having a comprehension problem!

are these enough?

You are in a glass house do stop the stone throwing. You want me to show the truthfulness of Chinese government?

You glass house is much much much larger and you always throw stones at others

These missions are to inspire the younger generation and increase the research capability in our nation. It is funny when a Chinese tries to mock Indians of false pride.

it is a pure case of false pride and bragging

take the money and give the kids a good meal and good education!

I have countered those articles, the spectrometers used at that time are not enough to confirm 100 %.

Where as the technology used on board Chandrayaan 1 successfully confirmed the presence of water on moon. Don't you understand the point here :cuckoo:

From physorg
From MIT

read previous postings and links under my handle again when you are having a comprehension problem!

are these enough?

Do I have to? I mean it's everywhere.:raise:

Type "water on moon" and see it yourself, and read how Chandrayaan 1 discovered it :)

India is a part of International space lab. Right now India is concentrating more on Mars. Our priorities are different, we don't copy what others do and feel happy about it. We go in an innovative way.

India is also going to gets its navigation system within 2 years. Chinese copy cat Russian tech and claim it as their own .... :lol:

Indians are not first to find water on moon ...... :omghaha:

You people are yelling like head less chickens in this thread with out sources .... Pathetic isn't it?

Another rounds and rounds of indians are going to do these and those in xyz years - you delusional people dont feel bored about them!

add another 2~5 decades + US$1 billion each to your stated projects

get the French and Russians or the Americans ready for the rescue - then another 10 years and US$ 1 billion additional to the additionals!

Chinese cannot give dates since they don't know how many days it will take to steal and pirate it .... :lol:

Another rounds and rounds of indians are going to do these and thost in xyz years - you delusional people dont feel bored about them!

add another 2~5 decades + US$1 billion each to your stated projects

get the French and Russians or the Americans ready for the rescue - then another 10 years and US$ 1 billion additional to the additionals!

whatever you want to inspire but your are making false claims

what is the purpose of going to Mars for when you have millions of your kids not receiving an education getting chicken out of PISA tests?

We have our space lab in orbit - everyone can see that with visual aid from Earth

We have our own netvigation system in place not to mention we are able to travel back and forth to space multiple times doing space rendezvous and docking etc etc

you can blow the trumpets for yourselves only

fact is : indians were not the FIRST to discover water on moon

fact is: indians dont have a heavy lift rocket

fact is: nasa assists indians Mars mission
what was the use of sending exploding rockets when your people were starving to death in famine? and killing 500 odd people? That is pretty outrageous. and you have the nerve to criticize us.

Chandrayaan finds water ice on moon | India Insight

Read it.

Chinese posters are just burning with jealousy. I thought you guys were better than this.

what was the use of sending exploding rockets when your people were starving to death in famine? and killing 500 odd people? That is pretty outrageous. and you have the nerve to criticize us.

You are much much much worse cheerleaders! what did the United Nations' report say about your kids of under 5 years old?

when did you explode your rocket around X'mas day?

Chandrayaan finds water ice on moon | India Insight

Read it.

Chinese posters are just burning with jealousy. I thought you guys were better than this.

what is left in pathetic indians space program for us to be jealous about?

why you cheerleader has to repeat the same lie again and again regarding your claim of the FIRST to "discover" water on moon

I have stated sources from phys.ort and MIT refuting your claims

I have countered those articles, the spectrometers used at that time are not enough to confirm 100 %.

Where as the technology used on board Chandrayaan 1 successfully confirmed the presence of water on moon. Don't you understand the point here :cuckoo:

Type "water on moon" and see it yourself, and read how Chandrayaan 1 discovered it :)

I never said chandrayaan-1 didn't discover water on the moon.I am just saying soviets discovered it before and didn't get any credit for it.

Chinese cannot give dates since they don't know how many days it will take to steal and pirate it .... :lol:

you have nothing to offer but to reduce to the same diatribes again again and again kiddo

I am pleased to see you are breaking your banks to finance your stupid space program while being sad to see the poor state of your suffering kids

I never said chandrayaan-1 didn't discover water on the moon.I am just saying soviets discovered it before and didn't get any credit for it.

They are not sure of it, since the technology was not matured back in 60's or 70's.

Indian space program and Indian money WTF has to do with you. ISRO is known for space programs at affordable rates, they spend very minute compared to welfare programs we do every year.

ISRO's mars mission budget is 450 crores while the food security bill recently passed alone is worth lakhs of crores.

Do you even know what you are talking about in this thread?

Or do you earn any cents by posting some garbage here?

you have nothing to offer but to reduce to the same diatribes again again and again kiddo

I am pleased to see you are breaking your banks to finance your stupid space program while being sad to see the poor state of your suffering kids

They are not sure of it, since the technology was not matured back in 60's or 70's.

Well it's your word against mines! Technology wasn't as advanced as it is these days but still Vostok missions sent a man in space and a woman sometime later.

Back
Top Bottom