What's new

India's Mars mission to begin its 10-month journey on October 28

LOL, what contribution and to whom? the poor chap who lives on less than $2 a day.

Chinese poverty

Poverty Headcount Ratio (2008)[1]
Poverty Trend World Bank
Live less than $1.25 a day 13.1% (172 million)
Live less than $2 a day 29.8% (394 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 39.9% (528 million)
Live less than $4 a day 62% (821 million)
Live less than $5 a day 71.6% (948 million)

Chinese poverty

Poverty Headcount Ratio (2008)[1]
Poverty Trend World Bank
Live less than $1.25 a day 13.1% (172 million)
Live less than $2 a day 29.8% (394 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 39.9% (528 million)
Live less than $4 a day 62% (821 million)
Live less than $5 a day 71.6% (948 million)

Which year are you born?

Which year are you born?

even with those chinese fake stats the numbers are visible here. I don't think there will be much difference even in 2013.

Thank Russia and USA for saving your as$ in world war 2 and stop trolling here.

even with those chinese fake stats the numbers are visible here. I don't think there will be much difference even in 2013.

Thank Russia and USA for saving your as$ in world war 2 and stop trolling here.

Of course, no different. corruption renders all things irrelevant in india, including human IQ.

LOL, We fought the Japs ourselves. You were fighting for the Queen of England. Why?

LOL, what contribution and to whom? the poor chap who lives on less than $2 a day.

Every one gets benefited. I view things more openly I was really happy when China made its own space station. It is the progress humanity is making :) May be the chap who earns less than 2$ a day will see his kid going to Mars one day? Who knows.

Every one gets benefited. I view things more openly I was really happy when China made its own space station. It is the progress humanity is making :) May be the chap who earns less than 2$ a day will see his kid going to Mars one day? Who knows.

With $2 a day, who knows long he can survive, much less getting married and have children.

I think space can come later when india is richer or when poverty is eradicated to a low level. prioritize.

I don't get one thing guys ....

Why is India so obsessed with useless space programs when millions of indians sleep without a roof above their heads :undecided:

I don't get one thing guys ....

Why is Pakistan so obsessed with Nukes & India when millions of Pakistanis cant even write their name :undecided:...:D:D

With $2 a day, who knows long he can survive, much less getting married and have children.

I think space can come later when india is richer or when poverty is eradicated to a low level. prioritize.

So that is why the Chinese didnt had any space projects till 1990...:omghaha:

If your leaders had thought the same way you space program would not have reached where it is today.lets not forget where we where if not in the distant past atleast remember the recent past.

If your leaders had thought the same way you space program would not have reached where it is today.lets not forget where we where if not in the distant past atleast remember the recent past.

Didn't you read my earlier post, ours was out of necessity due to threat by the two superpower in the 60's.
Our manned space mission came only when we are relatively richer. Focus was always the economy first.

So whats the minimum money required to have a space program.
I agree if you say you had more money than us , but you cant say you where richer.

If you can't quantify, you can't take meaningful measurement. hence, what is richer is meaningless. Africans can be richer than Americans too.

Back
Top Bottom