What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

What exactly are you trying to convey here, chinaman? It seems you're damning us if we hadn't gone to space and now damning us that we finally did. We really shouldn't convern ourselves with what others say. Our space program started from literally nothing, and was often seen as a mockery. A true definition of the space underdogs, we have reached such heights at what seems like a short amount of time, and with great success too. Is that what bothers, you? That we haven't conducted a manned space flight mission yet? That you feel the need along with your pakistani boot lickers to redicule us for that?

You need to watch your mouth!

If you don't understand, there is no need to explain to you.

I would like to see you guys build your own 5-t class 15-year life span communication satellite

index.php

INSAT 6 K Bus structure

GSLV-MK3 will be put in service?

First operational flight in November 2016

Nowadays, even college kids can build a satellite, and have someone piggyback to the orbit.

Comparing a nanosat with a commercial/EO satellite built by ISRO-What weed are yo smoking,dude ?

You're right CZ-5 is nothing. Never mind your ULV is only 60 percent the size of our CZ-5, which is already in launch center, and will be launched next year.

There is something called 'HLV'

I did not resort to personal attack, and I merely use Indian materials to show you the gap between ISRO promise and the reality.

No,you didn't.You made this delusional claim

If this article is to believe, Indian has not even started project yet.

Why not pay the Russians to do that for them. Indians have done it before with USSR. Wordcraft will ensure it gets labelled an indigenous attempt.
Congrats your dumb post is liked by a moron

Indian have already invented intergalactic space craft some 5000 years ago, in today's age they can peddle their way thru to moon on their bikes.

It's not even in development

You and your compatriots have a habit of making ill informed claims.Earlier,one of your compatriot claimed that Indian Human Spaceflight project is yet to start,while India tested a prototype crew module,1 year ago.

HLV is under development.Read that e book link I posted in page 1

Indian have already invented intergalactic space craft some 5000 years ago, in today's age they can peddle their way thru to moon on their bikes.

Pakistan can do that,using their Nasr missile (or on flying mules)

It seems to be a problem for them to be humble. They just have to be a big mouth not matter what. From their president to their internet warriors.
Read this,you patheic chini troll-bot

After the successful launch of 51 foreign satellites by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), agreements have now been signed with seven countries for launching 25 more foreign satellites during 2015-2017, the Lok Sabha was informed today.

Source: ISRO inks agreements to launch 25 foreign satellites in ’15-’17

No Mars again! Every time, someone is critical about India for anything, you bring out Mars success. I have already congratulated you many times. Something new please, something complete in time as promised. :cheesy:[/QUOTE]

India is ahead of China in space technology because India got to Mars first. Even after China eventually set up a Mars colony and India never visit Mars again, India will always be ahead of China as India got there first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom