What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

What big mouth they have send 51 foreign satellite to space to date & just sign contract to send 25 more keep getting more butthurt you CCP boot :lol:

This is the real deal, not some piggybacked potatoes. Try to do it for yourself first.

Laos, with China's Aid, Enters Crowded Satellite Telecom Field - SpaceNews.com

Its CCP not CVCP see dumbo you have been brainwashed :lol:

OK, you got me. a little drunk, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time with you guys. :partay:

First,ISRO already clarified that Manned mission is not its priority in near future.The reason is simple.ISRO is finding that unmanned inter planetary missions are far cheaper and more prestigious.Also,ISRO might trying to find out what is the future of "Manned Missions in Space" as International Space Station is soon going to retire.

I don't blame ISRO,in fact it is far more practical.In future,Manned missions might completely get take over by private players.Instead ISRO turned its focus towards missions like Venus and Sun along with Moon and Mars.

The sun shines on India's Aditya - The Hindu

Isro plans mission to Venus - The Times of India

I know there will be a lot of butt hurt from members whose country couldn't achieve it yet or will not be,like within 100 years.But what can be done about it?? :lol:

That's the best you can come up with? CVCP don't really have to wash my brain. That show what they can do. You see, with all your Bollywood, ISRO, president, media, Internet warriors, you can't match CCP with solid results. :cheesy:

51 potatoes? Good for you! :cheesy:
Potato?
This one sure is....
Yinghuo-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pathetic 115kg
one of the Smallest ever for interplanetary mission...which became intra-atmospheric one in the end lol

He is just butthurt now wait for GSV MK3 launch next year it will multiply three times & ULV will be last nail in the the PDF Chinese butt :D

http://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC_V4/images/imagegallery/launch_vehicles/HLV/HLV-S250-SC200-C50.JPG
HLV-S250-SC200-C50.JPG

We have already built satellites for foreign customers

OK, seriously, I would like to see you guys build your own 5-t class 15-year life span communication satellite and use your own rocket to launch into the orbit. Nowadays, even college kids can build a satellite, and have someone piggyback to the orbit. With all due respect and all much celebrated "transparency", when GSLV-MK3 will be put in service?

This is the real deal, not some piggybacked potatoes. Try to do it for yourself first.

OK, you got me. a little drunk, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time with you guys. :partay:
Look kidoo when did I say that ISRO is ahead of CNSA ,its your ego & butthurt over other countries achievement a typical trait of PDF Chinese in this forum which members here are countring

Look kidoo when did I say that ISRO is ahead of CNSA ,its your ego & butthurt over other countries achievement a typical trait of PDF Chinese in this forum which members here are countring

You are not worth replying. This is the last. Bye.

@Abotani

Indian astronaut in advanced physical training

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

and just in case there is water on Mars. Simulated water training

india_1923269i.jpg

The guy below has great gnashers. Would love to find what toothpaste he is using.

It is not a surprise that you got fu$ked in real life, what a sad excuse for a human being.

He is just butthurt now wait for GSV MK3 launch next year it will multiply three times & ULV will be last nail in the the PDF Chinese butt :D

You're right CZ-5 is nothing. Never mind your ULV is only 60 percent the size of our CZ-5, which is already in launch center, and will be launched next year.

I can't even find a launch date for ULV. Your GSV is not even up to our current standards. Why would we be butt hurt.

Comparison of orbital launch systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First,ISRO already clarified that Manned mission is not its priority in near future.The reason is simple.ISRO is finding that unmanned inter planetary missions are far cheaper and more prestigious.Also,ISRO might trying to find out what is the future of "Manned Missions in Space" as International Space Station is soon going to retire.

I don't blame ISRO,in fact it is far more practical.In future,Manned missions might completely get take over by private players.Instead ISRO turned its focus towards missions like Venus and Sun along with Moon and Mars.

The sun shines on India's Aditya - The Hindu

Isro plans mission to Venus - The Times of India

I know there will be a lot of butt hurt from members whose country couldn't achieve it yet or will not be,like within 100 years.But what can be done about it?? :lol:

Potato?
This one sure is....
Yinghuo-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pathetic 115kg
one of the Smallest ever for interplanetary mission...which became intra-atmospheric one in the end lol

So because India hasn't done Manned missions, it's not important.

Manned missions and inter planetary missions are equally impressive. There's a reason moon landings are still the milestone to reach for all.

Obviously China is behind on Mars, but with recovering moon rocks, and space stations on the table, as well as moon landings, we have to give somethings up.

Mars rover by 2020. So 2 years after India, if indeed it's by 2018 and includes a rover. I don't have too much info on that after a quick search.

Manned missions and inter planetary missions are equally impressive. There's a reason moon landings are still the milestone to reach for all.

Obviously China is behind on Mars, but with recovering moon rocks, and space stations on the table, as well as moon landings, we have to give somethings up.

Mars rover by 2020. So 2 years after India, if indeed it's by 2018 and includes a rover. I don't have too much info on that after a quick search.

For the red part...

where did I stated anything contrary??I stated that ISRO exclusively stated that "It is not in their priority in near future".

for blue part,

I'm not comparing achievements of different space research organizations.but some trolls who hasn't achieved anything sometimes try to act smart.my reply was against them.

ISRO is going to focus on Interplanetary Missions as well as domestic and international satellite market.These are the major areas and ISRO is doing extremely well in these sector.

You're right CZ-5 is nothing. Never mind your ULV is only 60 percent the size of our CZ-5, which is already in launch center, and will be launched next year.

I can't even find a launch date for ULV. Your GSV is not even up to our current standards. Why would we be butt hurt.

LMAO another butt hurt Chinese which indian member said ISRO is ahead of CNSA ,its insecure Chinese like OP who keep getting butt hurt on other countries achievement & open thread for flame bait & trolling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom