What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

The Chinese 'tremendous' development seems not to have reached many many people,with a per capita income of USD 3000 more than India.
So China is nothing special.......India is following up,growing just under 1 pc less than you..

Toilets, because the one child policy will ensure that China will live within it's means instead of going to log phase growth like bacteria.

U sure buddy? toilets in China are not that great

Last edited by a moderator:
beautifying handful of cities and only concentrating on them and leaving the people at 4200 USD and the second largest GDP,it doesn't suit me well...:confused: really ironic!!2nd largest GDP and still in ranking in very low GDP per capita...
So the Chinese development isn't that fantastic,same goes for India :agree:

You think you can get away with quoting 10 year old figures? I'm sorry buddy, but here are the latest statistics which you so conveniently ignored:
http://mospi.gov.in/press_note_NSS_%20Report_no_532_19may10.pdf

"According to the latest survey by the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO) in June 2008, the literacy rate among the population with age 7 and above was 72% whereas the adult population (age 15 and above) had a literacy rate of 66%."

You want to bring in the fact the India does not have toilets again? I will bring in the fact that Chinese don't have the right to reproduce without the party's permission. Tell me, what do you think is a basic human right?

Yeah sure, 10 yrs old data, read the date of the news article its not 2001 but 2011.:lol:
Have some basis self-respect, you are the one who started the 50 cents party accusation to Chinese members, give and take, bring it on, lets see who will get the short end of the stick, i got plenty to entertain trash talker like you. :argh:

Yeah sure, 10 yrs old data, read the date of the news article its not 2001 but 2011.:lol:
Have some basis self-respect, you are the one who started the 50 cents party accusation to Chinese members, give and take, bring it on, lets see who will get the short end of the stick, i got plenty to entertain trash talker like you. :argh:

I've already said what I wanted to. So, bring it ON, Brother(hood) ;)

And of course you didn't think about verifying your facts before posting. At least apologize for god sake.

U sure buddy? toilets in China are not that great
Hmm,i seriously don't understand,why they come mocking at India,when their own condition is still just over India.Their per capita income suggest it.
Anyways,not to stoop to their level,posting these kinda vids,we need to maintain our dignity,not like them,do we need to stoop so low.
Let them present their fake pride of USD 4200 per capita!!!:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is funny there is one guy who has a toilet seat and is carrying it around with him everywhere :woot:

Hmm,i seriously don't understand,why they come mocking at India,when their own condition is still just over India.Their per capita income suggest it.
Anyways,not to stoop to their level,posting these kinda vids,we need to maintain our dignity,not like them,do we need to stoop so low.
Let them present their fake pride of USD 4200 per capita!!!:cheesy:

You realize 4200 is a little less than 4 times Indias per capita right?

Ummm the flying spaghetti monster? Seriously none of this affects policy. We might be getting a big head if we think we do. (like that rollingstones guy)

:lol: true, but then again PDF is like a parallel world, its a niche. Here you make alliances to troll the enemy, thank your alliances to improve your strategic partnership, and rofl at the witty and degrading comments made by your allies to instill confidence in your allies and lower the morale of your enemies.

The video is funny there is one guy who has a toilet seat and is carrying it around with him everywhere :woot:
I request you,not to stoop as low as the Chinese level.Please maintain some dignity in your post,don't try to copy their derogatory attitude.

:lol: true, but then again PDF is like a parallel world, its a niche. Here you make alliances to troll the enemy, thank your alliances to improve your strategic partnership, and rofl at the witty and degrading comments made by your allies to instill confidence in your allies and lower the morale of your enemies.

Its like a RTS game only with words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom