What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

You just kind of did

No, I called the Chinese guys on this forum delusional morons. And even here, there are some exceptions.

I have enough real life Chinese friends to know the opinions represented here are not representative of Chinese people. If you guys had low IQ like me you would also understand that the Indian opinions represented here are not representative of Indian people.

And yes, that includes my opinion as well.

Also, lol @ below_freezing got banned

It's kind of a shame because I remember that he made very good posts when he started out here. But sadly PDF turned him into another India hater.

Kind of a random post but yeah.... you guys will do that to people. Don't worry it's only a temp ban, he'll be back in a couple of days.

No, I called the Chinese guys on this forum delusional morons. And even here, there are some exceptions.

I have enough real life Chinese friends to know the opinions represented here are not representative of Chinese people. If you guys had low IQ like me you would also understand that the Indian opinions represented here are not representative of Indian people.

And yes, that includes my opinion as well.

Bet your friends don't tell you what they really think :)

Weren't you the one who said Toilets are more important than babies?

You would probably want proof that the Cookie Monster doesn't exist. :wave:

No I never said that.

Do you have a 5-second memory? How could you not remember which person you were talking to just now?

I believe it was 1991 when we removed the licence Raj and the graph does show a upward trend from 1990-91, also remember we had economic sanctions placed on us after the 1998 n test.

I believe it was 1991 when we removed the licence Raj and the graph does show a upward trend from 1990-91, also remember we had economic sanctions placed on us after the 1998.

Yeah China never had sanctions before. Good point.

Yeah, they all secretly hate India and are planning to lynch me. :rolleyes:

Most Chinese members here are "frogs in the well" as far as their opinions are concerned.

They don't hate India but they do secretly want to lynch you.

As for frogs in the well we can't help it if you ascribe your trait to others.

Back
Top Bottom