What's new

India's K-15 Ballasic Missile tasked to take out China's Aircraft Carrier 'Liaoning'

Sheer amount of trolling in this thread and naive underestimation of Indian defense industry, is sad.

If Chinese can claim that they have carrier killer capability, what is stopping India from making an effort of its own?

Anything is possible in theory.

Discussions in this forum should be professional. Fanboys are doing their best to ruin this community unfortunately.

Please point out in my post which part of the kill chain is absent to take out a CBG. Else, please refrain posting non sense like P8 I is an ASW asset.
Be sensible. P8 could not locate the carrier before it get shot down.
Please point out which part of the kill chain is absent. Instead of saying China has just had it and hence somebody else could not have had it. We have been using CBG before the PLAN was still planning on one.
PLAN just like Red Navy is alway planning on attacking carrier ,that is why we've developed so many anti-ship missiles .
Except mighty Bramos, tell me about some other indian anti-ship missiles since you are so similar with anti-carrier combat.
You assets are not a chain, OK?
Do you have any knowledge about how satellite work in space ?
Count the number of satellites of india then quote me ,OK?

Like I pointed out, I am ready to learn. Please feel free to point out which part of the kill matrix is absent to take out a CBG. And I am saying to take out a CBG. Not take out a CBG using BM.
I don't know the anti-carrier tactic of indian navy and how effective it is ,and I have no interest .
All these are started by the poster of the article who know nothing about how to attack the carrier with ballistic missile.
So, it is over.

To Chinese members, what will be the warhead using in DF for sinking a carrier?Is it nuclear?

Be sensible. P8 could not locate the carrier before it get shot down.

PLAN just like Red Navy is alway planning on attacking carrier ,that is why we've developed so many anti-ship missiles .
Except mighty Bramos, tell me about some other indian anti-ship missiles since you are so similar with anti-carrier combat.
You assets are not a chain, OK?
Do you have any knowledge about how satellite work in space ?
Count the number of satellites of india then quote me ,OK?

Again, you are getting into war gaming when you say, P8 will get shot down.

Let's go by this step by step. You said, a b c satellites are required. I listed down a, b, c + current deficiencies. You then again said, its not possible, I am asking you which part of a b c. Now you are saying number of satellites. And Brahmos. Coming to number of satellites, I have given you each satellite with constellation. If you had so much as googled it you would have realised they are operation for more than 5 years.

Again, I am asking you to educate me on which part of the kill matrix is absent. Stop beating round the bush and educate me on which part.

Please point out in my post which part of the kill chain is absent to take out a CBG. Else, please refrain posting non sense like P8 I is an ASW asset.

Please point out which part of the kill chain is absent. Instead of saying China has just had it and hence somebody else could not have had it. We have been using CBG before the PLAN was still planning on one.

P8 Poseidon is created to replace Orion P-3. So it's primary role is ASW. It can ALSO perform other operations such as anti ship to sea patrol. But it's created to replace P3 Orion. Not to replace Hawkeyes or sentry AWACS.

P8 is an American plane. India has the downgraded export. Just like Brahmos is a downgraded Russian export.

P8 Poseidon is created to replace Orion P-3. So it's primary role is ASW. It can ALSO perform other operations such as anti ship to sea patrol. But it's created to replace P3 Orion. Not to replace Hawkeyes or sentry AWACS.

Correct, to replace the Orion. And what is its payload? Read my quote again. I said, its a maritime recon asset. And the AWACS currently used are Kamovs and that we cannot do it 365/24/7 under all weather conditions. In the same post, I have also mentioned that IAF AWACS assets will get integrated after GSAT 7A. Which will be Rukmini 2.

Sheer amount of trolling in this thread and naive underestimation of Indian defense industry, is sad.

If Chinese can claim that they have carrier killer capability, what is stopping India from making an effort of its own?

The statement could be used to claim anything. If everybody just use it to prove or support his opinion, there will be no logic and full of imagination and delusion.
Discussions in this forum should be professional. Fanboys are doing their best to ruin this community unfortunately.
No one said indian could not make their effort of its own,
But indian that is not alien must follow the basic physic principle of the universe.
I think you should read the reply seriously , make sure who is unprofessional.

The statement could be used to claim anything. If everybody just use it to prove or support his opinion, there will be no logic and full of imagination and delusion.

No one said indian could not make their effort of its own,
But indian that is not alien must follow the basic physic principle of the universe.
I think you should read the reply seriously , make sure who is unprofessional.
I did not accuse you of being unprofessional. You can go through this thread and see it yourself.

Let's go by this step by step. You said, a b c satellites are required. I listed down a, b, c + current deficiencies. You then again said, its not possible, I am asking you which part of a b c. Now you are saying number of satellites. And Brahmos. Coming to number of satellites, I have given you each satellite with constellation. If you had so much as googled it you would have realised they are operation for more than 5 years.

Again, I am asking you to educate me on which part of the kill matrix is absent. Stop beating round the bush and educate me on which part.
OK.Let me be straight.
Indian satellites and other armament do not meet to the request of anti-carrier tactics with ballistic missile.
That is it .

The laws of Physics seems to change when It is for non-Chinese- It is fun to see how they prove the Indian system impractical after watching them painfully defend the Chinese system against US- :lol:

Perhaps the forum should have age verification before letting members join- Lots of Chinese teenagers It seems-

The Shaurya uses a quasiballistic trajectory that utilizes a depressed phase, but ultimately does not have the sea-skimming or terrain-following capabilities of true anti-ship cruise missiles.

View attachment 391316

Observe the 700km trajectory- It is what we are talking here- 1900km is fanboy estimate base on Prithvi flight path- Which is not all depressed but still not Shaurya's path-

It flies on a cruise path not exceeding 40km altitude- At Mach 7-

Correct, to replace the Orion. And what is its payload? Read my quote again. I said, its a maritime recon asset. And the AWACS currently used are Kamovs and that we cannot do it 365/24/7 under all weather conditions. In the same post, I have also mentioned that IAF AWACS assets will get integrated after GSAT 7A. Which will be Rukmini 2.

So in another word, as India has no E-3 Hawkeyes, its using p8-I for that role?

But P8 is a replacement for Orion, which you also mentioned is a sub Hunter AWS Plane. India can use it for whatever it wants. But for US navy, it's primarily a sub hunter that also has marine reconnaissance role. But it's never used as an AWAC.

The laws of Physics seems to change when It is for non-Chinese- It is fun to see how they prove the Indian system impractical after watching them painfully defend the Chinese system against US- :lol:

Perhaps the forum should have age verification before letting members join- Lots of Chinese teenagers It seems-

Observe the 700km trajectory- It is what we are talking here- 1900km is fanboy estimate base on Prithvi flight path- Which is not all depressed but still not Shaurya's path-

It flies on a cruise path not exceeding 40km altitude- At Mach 7-

A depressed trajectory does not equate a "cruise path" in the same way that a missile like the BrahMos or Tomahawk does. It is neither a sea-skimming nor a terrain-hugging weapon; in fact, its flattened flight phase is referred to as a "glide", not cruise, phase.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom