What's new

India's K-15 Ballasic Missile tasked to take out China's Aircraft Carrier 'Liaoning'

Don't worry, we definitively claim the collateral damage to any important Indian sea ports due to the DF-21D inaccuracy :D
lol , bro first left your DF cross the bridge and tunnel in Tibet, Which is prone to get accident by Bomb or missile,

your Df might fall from bridge or might get under tunnels with both ends closed.

What kind of satellite are you talking about here- and how do you plan to position that satellite and focus to pick the rocket plume of a small missile like Shaurya when the location of launch is unknown ?

And are you assuming that India's SSBN number would remain limited ? Because that would be like assuming that China will have only one Carrier i.e. Lioning-

Sure the crew has to be trained for any eventuality-

Infrared-based missile warning satellites (such as the SBIRS constellation) are able to detect rocket plumes wherever they appear.

India may be building additional SSBNs, but how many and in what time frame is a whole other question; India would need to consider building a sea-based nuclear deterrence before deploying submarine-borne ASBMs.

Infrared-based missile warning satellites (such as the SBIRS constellation) are able to detect rocket plumes wherever they appear.

India may be building additional SSBNs, but how many and in what time frame is a whole other question; India would need to consider building a sea-based nuclear deterrence before deploying submarine-borne ASBMs.

Can't say about China with authority- But Americans have been only able to go as far as "detecting" house fire and ICBM launches- What I know about China is that small forest fire could be "detected"- anyway that is out of my domain hence can't comment unless you provide some data-

That is a secret- But assuming that It would be only one for foreseeable future would be wrong even now-

Can't say about China with authority- But Americans have been only able to go as far as "detecting" house fire and ICBM launches- What I know about China is that small forest fire could be "detected"- anyway that is out of my domain hence can't comment unless you provide some data-

That is a secret- But assuming that It would be only one for foreseeable future would be wrong even now-

Both ICBM and non-ICBM launches involve heated rocket exhaust. The signature and pattern of the heat signature would be quite different from that of a forest fire.

Both ICBM and non-ICBM launches involve heated rocket exhaust. The signature and pattern of the heat signature would be quite different from that of a forest fire.

I am sure you can notice the visual difference-

Satan_ICBM.jpg

k-15+stabilising+rocket.jpg

Also do consider the energy difference to launch an 80 ton vehicle into space (300+ km) to that of launching a 6 ton vehicle 40km in atmosphere-

Then come drag due to size- and other difference- I am quiet sure you would know-

I am sure you can notice the visual difference-

Satan_ICBM.jpg

k-15+stabilising+rocket.jpg

Also do consider the energy difference to launch an 80 ton vehicle into space (300+ km) to that of launching a 6 ton vehicle 40km in atmosphere-

Then come drag due to size- and other difference- I am quiet sure you would know-

If a satellite is sensitive enough to detect an ICBM rocket plume, it can do so an IRBM or SRBM launch as well. The argument that an SRBM or MRBM cannot be detected due to its size can be readily disproven by the number of North Korean launches that were tracked and detected by South Korea & the US.

If a satellite is sensitive enough to detect an ICBM rocket plume, it can do so an IRBM or SRBM launch as well. The argument that an SRBM or MRBM cannot be detected due to its size can be readily disproven by the number of North Korean launches that were tracked and detected by South Korea & the US.

_91993498_gettyimages-542368016.jpg

Do I need to provide the estimated weight of this thing- I am sure you would know- do quote me when you find a satellite successfully detecting a 6 ton vehicle launch well within earth's atmosphere-

_91993498_gettyimages-542368016.jpg

Do I need to provide the estimated weight of this thing- I am sure you would know- do quote me when you find a satellite successfully detecting a 6 ton vehicle launch well within earth's atmosphere-

It's funny that the subject of the Hwasong-10 has been brought up, since many of its launches were successfully tracked by US and South Korean sensors. The fact that they were able to track the missile and record all of its failed launches demonstrates the ability to closely monitor such launches in real-time.

It's funny that the subject of the Hwasong-10 has been brought up, since many of its launches were successfully tracked by US and South Korean sensors. The fact that they were able to track the missile and record all of its failed launches demonstrates the ability to closely monitor such launches in real-time.

Do come with something significant wrt to discourse- like detecting a 6 ton vehicle launch well within earth's atmosphere-

Do come with something significant wrt to discourse- like detecting a 6 ton vehicle launch well within earth's atmosphere-

How does this relate to ballistic missile launch detection? The United States has demonstrated the ability to detect & track ballistic missiles upon launch via infrared means.

lol , bro first left your DF cross the bridge and tunnel in Tibet, Which is prone to get accident by Bomb or missile,

your Df might fall from bridge or might get under tunnels with both ends closed.

Really we don't have any made in India's bridge and tunnel to begin with. :rofl:

And what about India, how many made in China products you guys are embracing, you Bandra–Worli Sea Link is partialy build with China's assistance...becarefull of crossing the bridge if I was you:lol:

We only use Made in China products vetted by US or Indian companies. If it is pure Made in China goods, we do not touch it with a 100 feet pole. If I were you, I would rather worry about the infra made 'wholely' with Chinese 'assistance'. Like in China and in Pakistan.

We only use Made in China products vetted by US or Indian companies. If it is pure Made in China good, we do not touch it with a 100 feet pole. If I were you, I would rather worry about the things made 'wholely' with Chinese 'assistance'. Like in China and in Pakistan.

Made in China vetted by Indian ...LMAO too funny:rofl::rofl:, it's still a made in China even if you vetted 100 times:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom