What's new

India's K-15 Ballasic Missile tasked to take out China's Aircraft Carrier 'Liaoning'

@wanglaokan bro, China is doomed... :coffee:
I will have curry on Liaoning waiting for K15 being intercepted by HQ26. Indian weapon is just for making fun.

When I was born I hear India is a superpower in the making, Now I am about die and still they are in the making. My request to China please give them a super power status for a day and lets get over this Indian craze.
Supa powa granted

It seems that you have not read the Article before exposing your great knowledge in defense. Article has discussed all building blocks of this sort of system.
Actually, I have read it and other's reply which looks like a Chinese expert designing DF-21D.
The article did say something, but the poster "Surya 1" obviously do not understand what the article said and have no idea how the anti-ship basllitic missile system work .
I have to say the guy "Surya 1" is really stupid, not because of his nationlality but his intellect.

Last edited:
When I was born I hear India is a superpower in the making, Now I am about die and still they are in the making. My request to China please give them a super power status for a day and lets get over this Indian craze.

India will always be the superpower of tomorrow. They are bragging about what they can do will be superior to what China had accomplished. This kind of mind set is what created their sad reputation.

They really like "making" , and hate "completing".
Supa powa granted

India will always be the superpower of tomorrow. They are bragging about what they can do will be superior to what China had accomplished. This kind of mind set is what created their sad reputation.

I remember China from a time when an entire nation used to travel on cycles. This is how nations progress with a joint effort and hard work.

India is a messed up country. one day they wake up and decide they want to make fighter jet the next day they will forget the fighter jet and work on a missile. The country lacks consistency.

Are you 10 years old waiting for your death?

A typical Chinese response. When you cannot argue on the point, say thet others do not understand or say thet they are stupid or defame their country etc. I think this is the only way chinese can prove their intelligence.
Actually, I have read it and other's reply which looks like a Chinese expert designing DF-21D.
The article did say something, but the poster "Surya 1" obviously do not understand what the article said and have no idea how the anti-ship basllitic missile system work .
I have to say the guy "Surya 1" is really stupid, not because of his nationlality but his intellect.

Like the DF 21 will always remain the carrier killer of tomorrow? Without a single test for decades?

What happened to the Cancer curing Brahmos?
lol its a copy of russian missile absolute junk.

the russians dont even consider their version as a important missile

lol its a copy of russian missile absolute junk.

the russians dont even consider their version as a important missile

And you know that Russia has ordered it ? like russia prefered Su 30 MKI configuration over Su 35 which they sold to china?

And you know that Russia has ordered it ? like russia prefered Su 30 MKI configuration over Su 35 which they sold to china?
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i thought 70 percent of your MKI fleet is grounded

Back
Top Bottom