What's new

Featured India's investment in Afghanistan appears to be sinking: DG ISPR

Pakistanis have the habit of speaking out of turn and embarrassing themselves at the end. I mean we all remember how Joe biden was good for Pakistan and discussion we had on the topic on PDF. As long as your economy is weak, your say in matters related to neighbors will be weak.

So it was Pakistan that spoke out of turn about defeating covid and then covid turned around and literally raped ur country lolz, was it Pakistan that was chest thumping and then got slapped in the face and then no guts to retaliate?? What kind of delusional morons are u people? The US hates Pakistan but is still begging for support in Afghanistan, we didn't go to them, their CIA director is running to Islamabad. Iran, Russia, China, Turkey and US all want Pakistan to help solve the afghan issue. Too much cowpiss have eroded ur brains i guess.

So it was Pakistan that spoke out of turn about defeating covid and then covid turned around and literally raped ur country lolz, was it Pakistan that was chest thumping and then got slapped in the face and then no guts to retaliate?? What kind of delusional morons are u people? The US hates Pakistan but is still begging for support in Afghanistan, we didn't go to them, their CIA director is running to Islamabad. Iran, Russia, China, Turkey and US all want Pakistan to help solve the afghan issue. Too much cowpiss have eroded ur brains i guess.
Your value to all these countries seems limited to Afghanistan. If you are proud of that, I just pity you.

At least I'm not a manlet living in his moms basement jerking off to India , kinda pathetic
Lungis imagination it seems is limited to cum and jerking because that is what most active in their lives. How pathetic.

Lungis imagination it seems is limited to cum and jerking because that is what most active in their lives. How pathetic.

At least I'm not the one trolling others , how about your pussy @ss go to 4Chan and try to mess with the white supremacist and see how long you last.

All your pussy @ss can do is mess with Bangladeshis , but cry little bitch when a Chinese or White person fucks your shit up

At least I'm not the one trolling others , how about your pussy @ss go to 4Chan and try to mess with the white supremacist and see how long you last.

All your pussy @ss can do is mess with Bangladeshis , but cry little bitch when a Chinese or White person fucks your shit up
Dude! Are we idiots like you to mess with powers that are stronger than us? Like I said, we know our place, I suggest you know it too. You are just someone from a puny country talking big, that's all. Don't waste my time any further.

Dude! Are we idiots like you to mess with powers that are stronger than us? Like I said, we know our place, I suggest you know it too. You are just someone from a puny country talking big, that's all. Don't waste my time any further.

And you're from a shithole that everyone around it is tired of , I don't act like BD is a superpower but your kind does.

Every fucking comment section on Youtube , Facebook etc has overhypernationalist Indians like you that are annoying as shit constanly defending India when India doesn't give $hits about itself.

One British youtuber named Matimus didn't want to criticize the Arjun tank due to hypernationalist like you crying over trash machines

And you're from a shithole that everyone around it is tired of , I don't act like BD is a superpower but your kind does.

Every fucking comment section on Youtube , Facebook etc has overhypernationalist Indians like you that are annoying as shit constanly defending India when India doesn't give $hits about itself.

One British youtuber named Matimus didn't want to criticize the Arjun tank due to hypernationalist like you crying over trash machines
Who the **** cares? We'll defend our country. If he can't take criticism why make one? Why worry yourself about India? Stay to your lane. Like I said, no one goes out of their way to talk to you. See when you want to give it, be ready to take it. Otherwise STFU.

Back
Top Bottom