What's new

Featured India's investment in Afghanistan appears to be sinking: DG ISPR

Hostile nations to you, Pakistan and China.

All this happening when you have your own version of fuhrer, siri modi, a hindu stronk man with 56 inch tits.

How is Pakistan a hostile nation? mr Handsome is willing to look away from all the demographic changes we're making in Kashmir in return for restarting sugar and cotton trade. Hell he's also ready to support us for UNSC. China, well...nuisance for the whole world now.

How is Pakistan a hostile nation? mr Handsome is willing to look away from all the demographic changes we're making in Kashmir in return for restarting sugar and cotton trade. Hell he's also ready to support us for UNSC. China, well...nuisance for the whole world now.

With indian terrorism from Afghanistan against Pakistan now ending and the americans having abandoned india, without america to protect india, gangus will be finding out exactly HOW hostile Pakistan can be in the coming months and years............ :azn:

1626030382400.png

I dont know about cotton, but you can ask Mr Abhinondone if there was sugar in his fantastic tea which MR "Handsome" served. My DP is another reminder of the what else was served by Mr Handsome. And yes, there is a new addition in PAF museum thanks to Mr Handsome.

Support you in UNSC? Pakistan recently torpedoed Indian attempts .

As for Kashmir, what has changed ? You are still in control of what you had, we are controlling every single inch we got. your fuhrer got told off to talk to Pakistan when he had to do a U TURN and speak to his own puppet Kashmiri politicians.

Lol. Why, you can't take an opinion contrary to yours? How boring is your life to force yourself to reply to me dumbo?
LOL! Can you not handle a thread contrary to your opinion? :lol:
I do experience boredom a few times but you never see me ranting online in places where I don't belong.
No, we have made dams and hospitals,and many development work & infrastructure, these investment will be remain useful for afghani brothers..
How generous of you to make these investments per say but I am curious to know why?

Taliban announced liberation of Spin Boldak, Kandahar. As soon as IEA took over, they raided the house of Afghan National Army Colonel (an intelligence officer) and recovered large amount of Pakistani currency which was used to sponsor terrorism in Pakistan.

The same currency was distributed through NDS assets aka carriers in mainland Pakistan after smuggling. No doubt why PTM assets were crying for check-posts, fencing and anti smuggling arrangement. It may seem a bit of how much India invested and lost in Afghanistan.

1626264492561.png

1626264510034.png

oh wow. you just decided we wouldn't plan for this contingency.
yea yea .. Like you planned on 26 Feb too. Your AirPhoss is still holing that AMRAM pretending to their fool nation as a pride F-16.
Your so-called investment in Ag, Iran is lost. You plan to take over Azad Kashmir is Busted.
This time we make sure you don't go beyond planning

Back
Top Bottom