What's new

Featured India's investment in Afghanistan appears to be sinking: DG ISPR

India's position in Afg will continue to be strong no matter who comes to power. You should probably sack ISI.
I'm not sure about your height but you certainly sound like like a hobbit brain ....... I guess you are still hung over and haven't recovered from 2 C's China and Covid lashkars

What about loving over 732 million of your fellow indians who defecate in the open....... :azn::

Thanks for letting me know..

Please help to your brothers as well

Thanks for letting me know..

Please help to your brothers as well

You have nearly 10× more to help than I do............. :azn:..............Pakistan nor Afghanistan has over 732 million defecating in the open like india does..............:azn::

India's position in Afg will continue to be strong no matter who comes to power. You should probably sack ISI.

Sure it will. Try telling the Taliban that. But then again didn't the gangus also claim that america would NEVER EVER leave afghanistan too?............ :azn:

You have nearly 10× more to help than I do............. :azn:..............Pakistan nor Afghanistan has over 732 million defecating in the open like india does..............:azn::

Sure it will. Try telling the Taliban that. But then again didn't the gangus also claim that america would NEVER EVER leave afghanistan too?............ :azn:

Isn't Pakistan's population is 6-7 times less than the Indian population.... per/Ratio, you people are not doing great as you are pointing to India.

Please compare yourself with the same populated countries and you will find your answers that 79 Million are less or high numbers for a total populated country of around 220 Million.

You're crying baby you're begging to USA/NATO not to leave from Afghanistan, lets wait and see when Taliban crush you to core in Afghanistan lol, you have false superiority ego that nothing could happen to India and Indians in any part of the world, Taliban will rape you for sure, let wait couple of more months

says who? You decided that was the case. When never asked anyone not to leave Afghanistan.

India is not Pakistan where we had to beg the US to come in against the soviets.

In fact when they asked us to join them we avoided it.
Of course it is a setback and Indian investments might go down the the drain. But for Pakistanis cheering the return of the Taliban, I doubt they will see it as some kind of blessing when the spillover of the Taliban line of thought begins in border regions of Pakistan or more refugees come into Pak.

why would any of our investments go down the drain?

Isn't Pakistan's population is 6-7 times less than the Indian population.... per/Ratio, you people are not doing great as you are pointing to India.

Please compare yourself with the same populated countries and you will find your answers that 79 Million are less or high numbers for a total populated country of around 220 Million.

So 732 million indians defecating in the open is not an issue to you but what goes on in Pakistan and Afghanistan is?............. :disagree:............with an IQ like this it is not surprising that india receives famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations...........:azn::

Your value to all these countries seems limited to Afghanistan. If you are proud of that, I just pity you.

Lolz so u realized who speaks out of turn n then get embarrassed?? Good
Now its the other countries that need us and not the other way round, we are not boasting like u lowlives, simply stating the facts. Wether we are important to others or not, we dnt care, we would rather focus on ourselves, its u insecure idiots that keep boasting everywhere n keep getting embarrassed.

Taliban already said to ISI in around 2019 or 2018 you just give us free pass to Kashmir border

500 Mujahideen were ready and the transit was arranged, I heard this story first hand

however at the last minute PA recon team at the Kashmir border said Indian reinforcements had arrived on the Indian side of Kashmir at the infiltration point, all these indian embassy and consulates are not stamping visas they are listening stations who gather intel in Afghanistan

ANA gave away the details of the operations to the Indians and the Kashmir lockdown went from tight to water tight super lockdown no one could infiltrate all phones and internet was cut after that incident

since then strict lockdown is in place and never lifted

indian is terrified to lift the lockdown and I bet they will never ease the lockdown

as soon as a opening is made Taliban will enter and take the revenge for 75 years of persecution
are you related to HalfMoon or just working together to promote bharati narrative? kinda teammates?

Of course it is a setback and Indian investments might go down the the drain. But for Pakistanis cheering the return of the Taliban, I doubt they will see it as some kind of blessing when the spillover of the Taliban line of thought begins in border regions of Pakistan or more refugees come into Pak.
You still here Jack? I thought by now you would have packed up and left?

says who? You decided that was the case. When never asked anyone not to leave Afghanistan.

India is not Pakistan where we had to beg the US to come in against the soviets.

In fact when they asked us to join them we avoided it
LOL again superiority ego by you there are reports that's India is begging to US/ NATO not to leave in Afghanistan and there's a thread on PDF on it
And what's the problem for you if Pakistan ask USA to support us to the invasion of Afghanistan by Soviet union because we had no capability to deal then superpower

Ànd yeah because you're HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE 😂 that's why you avoided their offer because you know what will happen to you if you join them

How does it feel like being an bhakt rat, brought the hindu stronk man as your leader, phull hindu terrorists control over India, YET , endup getting circled all around by hostile nations, lost feb 2017 battle against Pakistan, lost 1200 sq km of territory to PLA, China making ingress in all neighbours around you, and now getting uprooted in Afghanistan after your daddy America left in haste? Goes without saying that wet dream of chahbahar and its utility have gone down in the drain, if Chinese ingress in Iran was not enough.

10/10 Mark's though on keeping a brave face, but I can bet Indian establishment is now missing sissy Manmohan singh. LOL.

How does it feel like being an bhakt rat, brought the hindu stronk man as your leader, phull hindu terrorists control over India, YET , endup getting circled all around by hostile nations, lost feb 2017 battle against Pakistan, lost 1200 sq km of territory to PLA, China making ingress in all neighbours around you, and now getting uprooted in Afghanistan after your daddy America left in haste? Goes without saying that wet dream of chahbahar and its utility have gone down in the drain, if Chinese ingress in Iran was not enough.

10/10 Mark's though on keeping a brave face, but I can bet Indian establishment is now missing sissy Manmohan singh. LOL.

lmao they also lost their trusty buddy Russia and now even Israel doesn't care and even works with the CCP , it's almost like India's own geo politics screwed them over in the long run.
Insulting nationality is only limited to Bangladesh? How about you extend the same courtesy to India? Stop lecturing and mind your business.

And who told you to troll every dam nationality in here anyways ? Buddy no matter what you say India will never be the great power it wants to be. Cause it never cared in the first place :azn:

which 'hostile' nation? You should post without the shrooms.
LOL again superiority ego by you there are reports that's India is begging to US/ NATO not to leave in Afghanistan and there's a thread on PDF on it
And what's the problem for you if Pakistan ask USA to support us to the invasion of Afghanistan by Soviet union because we had no capability to deal then superpower

Ànd yeah because you're HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE 😂 that's why you avoided their offer because you know what will happen to you if you join them

which report? The ones you pulled out of your rear? Or the ones you cooked up yourself? Unlike Pak India has one of the most competent diplomatic establishments and plans for these things.

which 'hostile' nation? You should post without the shrooms.

Hostile nations to you, Pakistan and China.

All this happening when you have your own version of fuhrer, siri modi, a hindu stronk man with 56 inch tits. Surely, this was not scripted this way.

Back
Top Bottom