What's new

Featured India's investment in Afghanistan appears to be sinking: DG ISPR

Who the **** cares? We'll defend our country. If he can't take criticism why make one? Why worry yourself about India? Stay to your lane. Like I said, no one goes out of their way to talk to you. See when you want to give it, be ready to take it. Otherwise STFU.

Boo hoo cry me a river

At least I'm not the one trolling other members like you and getting banned for it , 30 billion bans and you still don't learn your lesson.

Let me add another one

@LeGenD ay man close this thread

Boo hoo cry me a river

At least I'm not the one trolling other members like you and getting banned for it , 30 billion bans and you still don't learn your lesson.

Let me add another one

@LeGenD ay man close this thread

Lol. I get banned for having opinion on PDF, that is not anyhow a measure of trolling. You are dumb idiot to think so.

India's position in Afg will continue to be strong no matter who comes to power. You should probably sack ISI.
If you're strong in Afghanistan, why you're guys leaving from Afghanistan??, and our ISI didn't do any thing topi drama like your beloved RAW is currently doing in India, to fool Indian people lol

Pakistanis have the habit of speaking out of turn and embarrassing themselves at the end. I mean we all remember how Joe biden was good for Pakistan and discussion we had on the topic on PDF. As long as your economy is weak, your say in matters related to neighbors will be weak.
So far he is..
A quick swift return out of afghanistan and ignoring pakistan ..what else could have pakistan hoped for..this is the best case scenrio

If you're strong in Afghanistan, why you're guys leaving from Afghanistan??, and our ISI didn't do any thing topi drama like your beloved RAW is currently doing in India, to fool Indian people lol

during power transition everyone makes tactical changes until the situation stabilizes. It's called avoiding crossfire. Oh boy, we're sorry to outwit you here too.
So far he is..
A quick swift return out of afghanistan and ignoring pakistan ..what else could have pakistan hoped for..this is the best case scenrio

I've lost count of how many 'best scenatio for Pakistan' you guys have had in your history till date.

oh wow. you just decided we wouldn't plan for this contingency. That's how we screwed with you internationally for 70 years.

Your contingency was

1) Drop the idea of developing Chabhahar port that was meant to connect to Afghanistan

2) Close Indian consulates in Afghanistan and airlift Indians out of Afghanistan before US/NATO troops leave

:yahoo::chilli:

during power transition everyone makes tactical changes until the situation stabilizes. It's called avoiding crossfire. Oh boy, we're sorry to outwit you here too.
You're crying baby you're begging to USA/NATO not to leave from Afghanistan, lets wait and see when Taliban crush you to core in Afghanistan lol, you have false superiority ego that nothing could happen to India and Indians in any part of the world, Taliban will rape you for sure, let wait couple of more months

Taliban already said to ISI in around 2019 or 2018 you just give us free pass to Kashmir border

500 Mujahideen were ready and the transit was arranged, I heard this story first hand

however at the last minute PA recon team at the Kashmir border said Indian reinforcements had arrived on the Indian side of Kashmir at the infiltration point, all these indian embassy and consulates are not stamping visas they are listening stations who gather intel in Afghanistan

ANA gave away the details of the operations to the Indians and the Kashmir lockdown went from tight to water tight super lockdown no one could infiltrate all phones and internet was cut after that incident

since then strict lockdown is in place and never lifted

indian is terrified to lift the lockdown and I bet they will never ease the lockdown

as soon as a opening is made Taliban will enter and take the revenge for 75 years of persecution

Indian consulates are all gone now.

LOC is getting hot for a reason and India is unable to handle the heat.

Of course it is a setback and Indian investments might go down the the drain. But for Pakistanis cheering the return of the Taliban, I doubt they will see it as some kind of blessing when the spillover of the Taliban line of thought begins in border regions of Pakistan or more refugees come into Pak.

Of course it is a setback and Indian investments might go down the the drain. But for Pakistanis cheering the return of the Taliban, I doubt they will see it as some kind of blessing when the spillover of the Taliban line of thought begins in border regions of Pakistan or more refugees come into Pak.

When Taliban takes control of Afghanistan, the Tajiks, Uzeks etc. will go to their countries of origin in Central Asia. They will never come to Pakistan. Historically, the refugees in Pakistan are of Pushtun origin.

Back
Top Bottom