What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

:hitwall::hitwall:

You know who else are Padma awardees?

Yoshiro Mori.

Ji Xianlin

I'm sure they had an Indian agenda too.

Governments around the globe honor citizens of their nations or from other countries on regular basis, however there was a lot of controversy on the airwaves when Zakaria was bestowed with this award. That's how i was aware of it, infact i am sure there is a thread on the subject in this forum.

Indian born American named dean of Harvard business school.
Pakistan born American arrested for planting bomb in Times Square.
Indian born US attorney to prosecute Sheikh Muhammad Khalid, master mind behind 9/11 and Times Square terrorist

You have some serious problem with Pakistanis dont you, that 'Facebook Banned In Pakistan' thread was just a cover:disagree:

Being on a network does not necessarily mean he has to have strict opinions and that the network dictates the opinion. Just some general opinions on things that matter to the network (such as liberalism). After that it's all open field, as long as it's not completely inane or ridiculous.

Look sir, as long as you do not prove his India bias, I stand by my point. All we have is an anti-Pakistan bias, and freedom for him to express himself on a liberal American TV network. Tell me, which political analyst isn't biased?

Governments around the globe honor citizens of their nations or from other countries on regular basis, however there was a lot of controversy on the airwaves when Zakaria was bestowed with this award. That's how i was aware of it, infact i am sure there is a thread on the subject in this forum.

Actually, if I remember correctly, the controversy was about Chatwal being awarded the Padma Bhushan, not Zakaria.

Actually, if I remember correctly, the controversy was about Chatwal being awarded the Padma Bhushan, not Zakaria.

Suffice to say he wasn't awarded for his achievements but rather who he is, hence how the award was described.

Zakaria was conferred India Abroad Person of the Year 2008 award on March 20, 2009 in New York

I did prove his bias in post #74. The Musharraf interview is here:

This was aired on May 16, 2009.

The Anderson Cooper 360 show I am talking about was aired on May 19, 2009.

I will try to find video of it but I can't guarantee. Please note this show is aired every business day that's why it's tough to find video for a specific date, that too one year old.

Basically, the guy is using typical shaming tactics. Points he raised on the Anderson cooper show were already answered by Musharraf, yet he spoke not a single word about it.

I was watching that show live on that day and I couldn't believe what I was seeing on TV - how blatantly this guy was doing propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaahhhh, a chance to flame and Windy's here. Why am I not surprised?

Tell me windy, how much wind is actually jammed up your ***?

Oh wait, this is you, ain't it? with the jammed wind and flaming and all?

This guy might be the victim of not finding a place to sh1t, due to lack of toilets in India, poor guy he is, tell Zakaria to interview em, probably change GoI's mind of not having Toilets:rofl:

Last edited:
Suffice to say he wasn't awarded for his achievements but rather who he is, hence how the award was described.

I didn't know we had a Pakistani/Scottish boy on the Padma panel.

I did prove his bias in post #74. The Musharraf interview is here:

YouTube - Pervez Musharraf on Fareed Zakaria GPS - May 16, 2009

This was aired on May 16, 2009.

The Anderson Cooper 360 show I am talking about was aired on May 19, 2009.

I will try to find video of it but I can't guarantee.

Basically, the guy is using typical shaming tactics. Points he raised on the Anderson cooper show were already answered by Musharraf, yet he spoke not a single word about it.

I was watching that show live on that day and I couldn't believe what I was seeing on TV - how blatantly this guy was doing propaganda.

I didn't deny his anti-Pakistan bias. I acknowledged it in the post you quoted.

However, as I said earlier, that does NOT mean that he is spreading Indian agenda as most of you are suggesting here.

I repeat, not all India critics are mouthpieces for GoP and not all Pakistan critics are mouthpieces for GoI.

'dont argue an idiot, she will drag you down to her level and beat you with er experience'

not gona argue with you know :lol:

This guy might be the victim of not finding a place to sh1t, due to lack of toilets in India, poor guy he is, tell Zakaria to interview em, probably change GoI of not having Toilets:rofl:

Than you for your words of wisdom. I am going to follow them and ignore you.

We have given these damn Indians lot of freedom on this forum to spit this poison every day. Please visit http://*********************/ and talk like this and Indians will ban you in a few days.

Please visit http://*********************/ and see their real poison

May Fareed Zakaria burn in hell. Yes, as per Hadees there will be muslims that will side with Kafirs like they did with the Idol worshipers in Arabia. They deserve the same treatment as the enemies of Islam.:pakistan::sniper:

Well watching the OP, it's quite obvious he has some sort of an agenda - promoting India to the US public perhaps. If it was yesterday then I wouldn't say he has an agenda, but after watching that video, no doubt.

Last edited:
**************** is the website

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Google on Indian Defence Forum and they will not let Pakistanis express their views at all, the way Inidans babble over here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom