What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

Do not be prejudiced. He did not insinuate that saving civilian lives was wrong. What he criticised was the displacement of thousands of people from their everyday lives, and putting them in refugee camps. I am sure the civilians could have been used for intelligence operations like Indian Army does. (Assuming civilians in Swat are pro-Pakistan and anti-Taliban.)

Tell me how would the Kashmiris feel towards India if the entire valley was evacuated by IA and randomly bombed.

Actually he just wants you to act against ALL militants, not just 'Bad' militants. Is there anything wrong in it?

And tell me if he is wrong about Pakistan using the Taliban for securing their western front.

Everything is wrong in it......

this proves that he is on indian government payroll.. and not just an American citizen.

this proves that he is on indian government payroll.. and not just an American citizen.

Hah. Asking you to act against Afghani Taliban places him on the "Indian Payroll"???

Niceeee. :tup:

Edit:

He doesn't need any money from the Indian govt. Do you know how rich his ancestral family is?

Indian govt payroll?? lol CNN employee on Indian payroll is just a joke. Indian govt will fill their own swiss accounts instead of paying off money to an Indian American Anchor.

You guys always jump in and ask for sources on the contrary, you don't follow this theory yourself and make stupid claims..

Aaaahhhh, a chance to flame and Windy's here. Why am I not surprised?

Tell me windy, how much wind is actually jammed up your ***?

Oh wait, this is you, ain't it? with the jammed wind and flaming and all?
I am sure you have no such problems since you thrive in it, is that you on the lunch break. Some nasty habits there.

Hah. Asking you to act against Afghani Taliban places him on the "Indian Payroll"???

Edit:

He doesn't need any money from the Indian govt. Do you know how rich his ancestral family is?

Since you are asking, and I don't know please tell me how rich?

ahhh.. are you a fool or pretending yourself to be a fool???

I don't want to post all things that have been discussed thousand of times to spoon feed you.

A full-fledged operation such as Rah-e-rast required civilians to be evacuated. What's happening in Kashmir is not such full-fledged operation. And if entire valley is evacuated then so be it. Also, TTP use civilians as human shields.

This is something else Zakaria had to say about the operation:

Zakaria: Pakistan's crackdown will create chaos - CNN.com

Read some of his replies to questions and then tell if this guy is even half-neutral or is a mouthpiece for GoI.

And well, the civilians were used for intelligence after they returned.

All in all, I think this guy just needs some reason to whine about Pakistan or PA and back then he found it in Rah-e-Rast. But alas, the counterinsurgency expert must have his head spinning after how wrong his expert opinion was found out to be.

If he wanted PA to succeed, he wouldn't be making these stupid assertions that he did in that video (such as it is doubtful whether the operation would succeed), only trying to find negatives in what Pakistan army is/was doing.

It's CNN. Not that CNN has all the fools from the world that they aired something just to bad mouth Pakistan?

And are you sure it is him who came up with this story? In that case, I would also make mine and air it on CNN or BBC.

See the interview with him and musharraff your dude zakaria is no authority on pakistan he is no scholar on pakistan nor has ever even been there he is just an indian giving his own prejudiced opinion .He thinks he's a pakistan expert but when he was face to face with a pakistani someone who actually has credibility when it comes to knowledge of pakistani affairs he got put in his place.Sorry but lets face it indians just like him coz he badmouths pakistan .The sad thing is it just shows how brainwashed indians are atleast we have many pakistanis who criticize zaid hamid while all indians seem to believe zakaria's every word.

Indian govt payroll?? lol CNN employee on Indian payroll is just a joke. Indian govt will fill their own swiss accounts instead of paying off money to an Indian American Anchor.

You guys always jump in and ask for sources on the contrary, you don't follow this theory yourself and make stupid claims..

lol,,,, are you demanding link for the list of all agents on indian payroll!!! less funny more stupid

Oh my god!!! That's a RAW conspiracy. RAW, along with the Zionists, Infidels and CIA have jammed Windy's head up his ***!!!

Tell me Windy, do you see the light? Do you? Lol.

No one switched off the light on you, just
Seems you haven't achieved your kama sutra position well ,

Wait a minute, you imitating a poodle, trying to go for your googlies.

Last edited:
Just tell me something.. Why is he on CNN? why not any other Indian channel?

Now CNN is also unreliable and DAWN is reliable. Man made Mad world..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom