What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

lol guys cnn is still pissed-off from the days when Musharraf Govt did not let them in Lal Masjid..the pissed off channel ever since has tired so much as a vengeance to malign the name of Pakistan :) Pakistan is still doing and going Strong..
the only channel that seem pissed off for the past few years. cnn you have to "do more" lol.

What an utterly simplistic argument. Just because it was aired on CNN, it makes it reliable and unbiased? You do realize CNN is not exactly well known for its reliability anyhow, and neither is Fareed Zakaria.

Ohh yeah!! actually.. Dawn is a much reliable source. And Ofcourse Zaid Hamid.

thats why noone is taking it serious and this guy zakariya is not popular too becauze of his awfull shows

Fareed Zakaria wrote a few articles that included factually incorrect information on pakistan in 2008 and the Pakistani Embassy rebuked all his claims, this was on the wikipedia page and a step by step criticism of his articles was presented.

Magnificently all of it disappeared from the internet, the articles and its criticism were completely gone. Even the wikipedia page had the section deleted.

I remember him criticizing the government for getting the civilians out of Swat before the Swat operation. LOL

Here's the video.

Must feel like a fool now considering how the operation turned out.

Don't forget to check the whole video as there's more in it and really speaks for his credibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
And btw in the above video it seems obvious to me that this guy doesn't want PA to succeed against terrorists otherwise his propaganda will fall to pieces.

He is as anti-Pakistani as you can get. Even others from news media outlet have become so anti-Pakistani because of the media pressure being put on them to put pakistan in a negative light that they have started to produce made up accounts to malign Pakistan.

I shall give you an example, Dean Nelson a columnist from Telegraph newspaper based in New Delhi wrote a blog piece a few months ago with absolute garbage.

I contacted him, scolded him on what he has written which was completely incorrect, this made him delete some parts of his blogs and change the title. Funny thing that the title remained in the URL.

The West should be a better friend to Pakistan – Telegraph Blogs

Indias-achievements-put-pakistan-in-the-shade-now-it-is-time-for-western-manipulation-to-cease/

It went from that to this.

The West should be a better friend to Pakistan

He removed the wrong info but still kept some things and the main point of his article was to malign Pakistan. If a respected columnist can change the title because of one persons feedback, then it tells you all about their level of professionalism.

I know what is going on and the way they are trying to generate propaganda. Like the rediff article posted in the economy section about why Pak economy is sinking but such garbage facts that I felt insulted reading it, all thy want is to dictate Pakistan on all their terms. This also means to give into India and become their servant in the quest to halt China's growth.

I remember him criticizing the government for getting the civilians out of Swat before the Swat operation. LOL

Here's the video.

YouTube - Flawed Pakistan Army Strategy by analyst 9 May 09

Don't forget to check the whole video as there's more in it and really speaks for his credibility.

he definatly looks like fool talking like that after SWAT operation.
he is totally busted

busted.gif

Whatever happened to the impartial media, this scumbag is on PR exercise for the Indian Governments, listen to the way he rants and tries hard to express about the biggest democracy in the world.
Well the world now doesn't seem to buy into that worn out terminology as it once did.

India_cartoon_thumb.jpg

Here's the video.

YouTube - Flawed Pakistan Army Strategy by analyst 9 May 09

Do not be prejudiced. He did not insinuate that saving civilian lives was wrong. What he criticised was the displacement of thousands of people from their everyday lives, and putting them in refugee camps. I am sure the civilians could have been used for intelligence operations like Indian Army does. (Assuming civilians in Swat are pro-Pakistan and anti-Taliban.)

Tell me how would the Kashmiris feel towards India if the entire valley was evacuated by IA and randomly bombed.

And btw in the above video it seems obvious to me that this guy doesn't want PA to succeed against terrorists otherwise his propaganda will fall to pieces.

Actually he just wants you to act against ALL militants, not just 'Bad' militants. Is there anything wrong in it?

And tell me if he is wrong about Pakistan using the Taliban for securing their western front.

Whatever happened to the impartial media, this scumbag is on PR exercise for the Indian Governments, listen to the way he rants and tries hard to express about the biggest democracy in the world.
Well the world now doesn't seem to buy into that worn out terminology as it once did.

India_cartoon_thumb.jpg

Aaaahhhh, a chance to flame and Windy's here. Why am I not surprised?

Tell me windy, how much wind is actually jammed up your ***?

Oh wait, this is you, ain't it? with the jammed wind and flaming and all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom