What's new

India's greatest gifts to China : Kung Fu and Zen Buddhism

Who told you British named our land as India? :omghaha::omghaha:

I think that these people are not intellectually fit to be had a discussion with. They donot possess any knowsledge of history. They are only making sensationalist comments like " India never was , India is of no good... " It seems like we are debating with cry babies.

A lie repeated a 1000 times does not become the truth.

Prince Siddharth was born in Nepal whereas the Gautam Buddha who attained enlightenment in Bodh Gaya , Bihar was born in India.

So what Prince Siddhartha became Buddha in India? It is always the birthplace that determines who you're. By your logic, do you realize you're essentially saying father of India is British? Gandhi was British educated.

Also, in those times no nation state ever existed. The concept of nation states has evolved only in the last few centuries. There was no China , no India , no Greece nothing. These names are used to denote the civilisations of these lands that existed here in those times.

The definition a country has nothing to do with concept of nation state. India was never a country because you didn't have an overall ruler of the land. You were a myriad of different kingdoms with different kings and emperors. China has been unified since 220 BC, there's one emperor that ruled the land at any one time. Same goes for Japan, Korea and Vietnam.

No historian use India to denote civilization. Because there's also no such thing as Indian civilization, only Vedic civilization. No matter how you spin it, historical facts are facts. India as a country was created only in 1947.

Indian discovered China? By which historian? Our civilization is older than your Vedic civilization :laughcry:.

Kid, there has NEVER ever been a thing called 'India' before the British.

That is a historical fact!

Ha Ha .....talking about Historical facts.....if you're allowed to read actual History, you'll find that, the entire Chinese civilization is a 'copy-cat' civilization......nothing you claim today as yours is actually yours.......even your modern progress is based on stealing others technology........

Just look it up on the internet, how the name CHINA came into being if CPC don't let you study actual history in schools....

Chairman Mao and Sun-Yat Sen were also Indians.Thus India gave China Communism...What else did India give China??Oh I know all Chinese are descendants of Indians.China belongs to India.:hitwall:

Chairman Mao and Sun-Yat Sen were also Indians.Thus India gave China Communism...What else did India give China??Oh I know all Chinese are descendants of Indians.China belongs to India.:hitwall:

there must be a war between India and Korea..haha.....

Indian martial arts and Kung Fu are 2 very different things.
Kung Fu already existed in china.

What is Pakistan doing in this conversation ? You guys stay out of it , you don't have any knowledge of martial arts.

Are you dyslexic? Do you know what forum this is? Don't tell me what to do. I am half pakistani and I can say whatever I want, You on the other hand are just a guest So behave like one.This is our house.
I don't have any knowledge of martial arts :laughcry::laughcry: Oh please! I begged Indian hate mongers here to come fight me in person.None of them showed up.

That India style to rule their BS billion population, they called themselves Democrazy. lol Indian with kungfu like a chopstick with water where you cannot grab it. They born with BS on their heads, maybe one day they open a new thread said China give them D!ck to p!SS lol lol....

I don't get 1 thing If kung fu was really made by indians why is the fighting choreography in bollywood so horrible.

So what Prince Siddhartha became Buddha in India? It is always the birthplace that determines who you're. By your logic, do you realize you're essentially saying father of India is British? Gandhi was British educated.

The definition a country has nothing to do with concept of nation state. India was never a country because you didn't have an overall ruler of the land. You were a myriad of different kingdoms with different kings and emperors. China has been unified since 220 BC, there's one emperor that ruled the land at any one time. Same goes for Japan, Korea and Vietnam.

No historian use India to denote civilization. Because there's also no such thing as Indian civilization, only Vedic civilization. No matter how you spin it, historical facts are facts. India as a country was created only in 1947.

Really your birthplace decides who you are ? Absolutely incorrect.

Where you live for most of your life determines who you are. That is the biggest determinant.

By your measure India's PM would be Pakistani since he was born there and Pakistan's ex PM would be Indian since he was born here. This logic doesn't exist.

Prince Siddharth was a clueless prince who had hardly ever left the confines of his palace before he entered the modern day Indian territory in his 20's and explored the outside world. This is the land where he attained enlightenment and became the Gautam Buddha and attained a completely different identity. He continued to live in this country and preached his thoughts and ideas. He even grew old and died here in this land.

2. About, China existing as a unified nation since 220 BC -

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Yeah I can see that :lol:

3. India was united under one kingdom at least 4 times in history. - Mauryan Empire , Tughlaq dynasty, Mughal Empire and British empire.

In fact if you look at the map of China as I posted , China as a country was created and unified only in 1949.

Are you dyslexic? Do you know what forum this is? Don't tell me what to do. I am half pakistani and I can say whatever I want, You on the other hand are just a guest So behave like one.This is our house.
I don't have any knowledge of martial arts :laughcry::laughcry: Oh please! I begged Indian hate mongers here to come fight me in person.None of them showed up.

Those who practice martial arts worship it , they donot use it to settle petty scores. There is a difference between a martial artist and a gali ka gunda. Martial artists have to develop some sort of character to accommodate such a powerful technique , you sound like a wannabe.

Yes I seen one Bollywood on youtube the other day, a Bollywood wannabe a Hollywood lol. It really a laugh comedy Bollywood, if you cannot laugh I suggest you watch Bollywood to cheers up. lol BOLLYWOOD is a clown, where clown from are called BOLLYWOOD. lol...

bollywood is world's best film industry. We own Dreamworks Studio now , hence Hollywood is partially Bollywood now.

India had very little to offer before we Muslims and Chinese arrived in India and let them know that there exist a outside world. ;)

Well then why did you come here seeking our seeds?

And The south of India was never ruled by the Muslims...you couldnt even dare touch us in those days nor these.

Back
Top Bottom