What's new

India's first medical cargo flight to bring back test kits from China on April 5

艹艹艹

Reaction score
Country
China
India's first medical cargo flight to bring back test kits from China on April 5
A special Air India flight will fly to China on Sunday to bring back medical supplies.
New Delhi
April 4, 2020
UPDATED: April 4, 2020

On April 5, the first medical cargo flight from India will leave for China. This special Air India flight will be used to bring medical cargo from China, including novel coronavirus test kits. The governments of both countries are hoping that more such flights will operate between India and China in the near future.

Going by reports, the flight on Sunday will bring back antibody rapid tests which serve as an alternative to RT-PCR tests for confirmation of Covid-19. The Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) has already placed an order for 10 lakh test kits, however, it is unclear how many of these will be imported from China.

Good and friendly gesture from PRC to not block sales to India despite the IndiaMedia or the good Indians on SocialMedia maligning China and the Chinese nonstop.

Perhaps, it would be honourable for the good Indians to at least say sorry to the Chinese!

But then... each to his own... it is what it is!

@SIPRA @newb3e @Verve @PakSword @Areesh

Ganguam Mahaum Beghaertum:lol:

So how many times do I need to explain that calling out one bad product doesnt mean that entire country produces garbage products. I hope you understand that.
On a separate note, there are reports coming about China sending underwear masks. Is this authentic ?
That looks like a pitta mask ,I've couple of those ,pitta mask pack is more expensive than typical N95. Obviously fake news.

Last edited:
Ganguam Thookum Chatnum Jarroorum

What is truly sad
... is this non-stop SchandenFreud that the good Indians were/are having at the misery of the Chinese ...calling them all sort of things and whatnotz...

Wishing the Chinese just die and their economy collapses and all of the Chinese industry just come to India without the good Indians having to do the legwork that the Chinese did for the last 40+yrs....

Trying to join the Whitesupermist choirz to go even beyond the racism....

I find it rather sad that State of Being!

It would be a great show of character and inner goodness to recognise this and make amends...

No doubt that the Chinese posters also go overboard but now it is good to start anew...with the good Indians showing remorse!!!

Hindutvadis are utterly devoid of any trace of inner goodness.

So how many times do I need to explain that calling out one bad product doesnt mean that entire country produces garbage products. I hope you understand that.
On a separate note, there are reports coming about China sending underwear masks. Is this authentic ?
:rofl:

Does this mean pakistanis are now wearing chinese undergarments over their nose :rofl:
:pakistan::china: Long live Pak-China brotherhood!

O PaaJee,

I was just requesting to the good Indians to let the Indianness rest for a few days and stop their cacophony!

Anyhow, what is incorrigible is not going to become corrigible just because I wish it to be so!

The good Indians are on the SialkotSector and I had asked our @StormBreaker Shahzade to analyse it... hopefully, he is done eating his biryani and is back on Cracking the Code!

Mangus
Sir jhainpi mitanay ke liey expensive pitta mask jo China ne Pakistan bhejay, unhain undergarments bol rahay hain.. Yeh tou haal hai Indians ka lolll

Sir jhainpi mitanay ke liey expensive pitta mask jo China ne Pakistan bhejay, unhain undergarments bol rahay hain.. Yeh tou haal hai Indians ka lolll
https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/pitta-masks-protect-capture-coronavirus-virus/

This result strongly suggests that the Pitta mask does a very poor job of capturing 0.1 micron particles, like the coronavirus particles. Meanwhile, the 3M masks captured over 90% of 0.3 micron particles.

In fact, data shows even a surgical mask would provide more protection from the coronavirus than the Pitta mask. Tests from researchers at the University of Massachussets found that a surgical mask they bought on the streets of Nepal captured over 60% of 0.1 micron particles. A 3M N95 mask captured over 80%.

upload_2020-4-4_19-58-39.png

And most importantly, its a clip from your own media that checked the products and commented on it.

https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/pitta-masks-protect-capture-coronavirus-virus/

This result strongly suggests that the Pitta mask does a very poor job of capturing 0.1 micron particles, like the coronavirus particles. Meanwhile, the 3M masks captured over 90% of 0.3 micron particles.

In fact, data shows even a surgical mask would provide more protection from the coronavirus than the Pitta mask. Tests from researchers at the University of Massachussets found that a surgical mask they bought on the streets of Nepal captured over 60% of 0.1 micron particles. A 3M N95 mask captured over 80%.

View attachment 620656

And most importantly, its a clip from your own media that checked the products and commented on it.
Our media is like your media... it earns money through spreading sensationalism.

You can say that pitta masks are less effective, but calling them undergarments is not right.

Anyway, the thread is not about what Pakistan ordered or was delivered.. it's about India.. Indians are continuously bragging about their independence from China and its products.. and in the end ordering the stuff from China.. this is the subject we are talking about on this particular thread.

Our media is like your media... it earns money through spreading sensationalism.

You can say that pitta masks are less effective, but calling them undergarments is not right.
Respectfully, it wasnt us calling it. Also, no one really has heard of pitta masks so its understandable we took your medias word for it. I agree, I should have checked more on it. Anyways, leaving that aside. Shouldnt you be more concerned about the almost 0% capture of 0.1 micron particles captured ?

Anyway, the thread is not about what Pakistan ordered or was delivered.. it's about India.. Indians are continuously bragging about their independence from China and its products.. and in the end ordering the stuff from China.. this is the subject we are talking about on this particular thread.
We are constantly in the process of replacing and substituting Chinese products but its not possible in a short time. There have been several reports about bad quality of equipments recently and we have criticized them. But no one has said every product coming from them isnt worth using. Why are people using one criticism as a blanket statement ? Its beyond logic.

Back
Top Bottom