What's new

Naval- LCA Completes first Supersonic Flight

Why mig 29 with about 60% power engine (less than 90 Kn against 123 Kn claimed by you) carries double the pay load of J 15 in career operation ? nay Idea?

Because its way heavier and carries 50 pc more fuel than mig-29k

Engines are al-31f only

Oh yeah?
Show me one link on j-20?

Even rcs diagrams of air power australia's karlo kopp(russian fanboy)show that j-20 has better all aspect stealth than both pakfa and f-35.

Go to any forum and even russians agree that sukhoi sacrificed stealth for agility.goddam pakfa hasn't got even proper s-ducts,the compressor blades are fully visible .

Its gonna use a radar blocker like the 4 th gen f-15 silent eagle

Oh is it????

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Richard Aboulafia, an aviation analyst withthe Teal Group, an aerospace and defense consulting firm, said China is still years away from perfecting stealth aircraft.

China’s J-20 Fighter: Stealthy or Just Stealthy-Looking? - Washington Wire - WSJ

Are u so blinded?
Its for carrier operations that it cannot takeoff with max weight.

Under normal conditions its specs are same as mki including the shitty al-31f engine generating 123 kn

Why the hell you sounding so arrogant.

What @HariPrasad said wrt to j-15 is true that it cannot takeoff with more than 2 ton of weapon and it doesn't matter under normal circumstances with how much weight it can takeoff, as it will be used from PLAN carrier only this figure matters (Atleast wrt to India, as any Chinese fighter flying from shore will not be able to reach Malacca strait or deep at SCS where it will face Indian Naval Arm .;if it has to).

Because its way heavier and carries 50 pc more fuel than mig-29k

Engines are al-31f only

So what?

If the engines are so powerful as you said they can carry this additional load along with huge weapon load. Sukhoi does that.

Lets is accept what you said is true. Than what is the benefit of those planes????? Isn't it a big design mistake???

If you put more powerful engine and build big plane which is not even half capable of small plane than what is the use of that plane?????

Wow,now will a usa expert talk good on chinese jet?

No neither Chinese expert nor US expert is as knowledgeable as you on Chinese plane design me lord He man.

You are even defending something which is even criticized by none other than chinese Expert themselves.

So what?

If the engines are so powerful as you said they can carry this additional load along with huge weapon load. Sukhoi does that.

Lets is accept what you said is true. Than what is the benifit of thaoes planes????? Isn't it a big design mistake???

If you put more powerful engine and build big plane which is not even half capable of small plane than what is the use of that plane?????

My god!

It cannot takeoff from a stobar carrier due to weight issues.

Otherwise under normal conditions,there is no problem for any j-series.

Do u get it now?:mad:

Otherwise under normal conditions,there is no problem for any j-series.
Do u get it now?

Why other planes (e. g mig 29) are able to take off (With 60% powerful engine) with double the load which j15 can carry and J 15 can carry only 2 tons? Any idea, any reason or just blind fanboyism?

Why other planes (e. g mig 29) are able to take off (With 60% powerful engine) with double the load which j15 can carry and J 15 can carry only 2 tons? Any idea, any reason or just blind fanboyism?

What sort of a person are u man?
Fanboy of fucking what?

Why the **** would I be chinere fanboy?do I look like a chinese to you

What sort of a person are u man?
Fanboy of fucking what?

Why the **** would I be chinere fanboy?do I look like a chinese to you

Than why do you continue to praise Chinese design inspite of the fact that I provide you enough references (From cjinese media itself in addition to US experts) and logic to establish that what you say is not true.?

Lord have mercy.

Stick to the topic gentlemen.

On topic:- The naval LCA will be a good first step in understanding the dynamics involved in designing a carrier based fighter.
As an operational carrier based fighter it is a poor choice as such. Space is at a premium on a carrier and it behooves us to ensure that said space is utilized to carry platforms which have the requisite range and the ability to carry the requisite ordinance to said range. In simple words, a short legged fighter is not the optimum choice for a carrier borne fighter.

Than why do you continue to praise Chinese design inspite of the fact that I provide you enough references (From cjinese media itself in addition to US experts) and logic to establish that what you say is not true.?

Because ur links are stupid.
Try more digging around to see what I said is 100 pc true.

Chinese use same al-31f engines as mki.

The su-33 and j-15 are heavy and unsuitable for carrier role while under normal conditions there is no such problem.

Because ur links are stupid.
Try more digging around to see what I said is 100 pc true.

Chinese use same al-31f engines as mki.

The su-33 and j-15 are heavy and unsuitable for carrier role while under normal conditions there is no such problem.

You are avoiding my question
Why Su33 carries about 6 ton pay load compared to J15 in career operation which is 3 time more that J 15?

If it can not carry more than 2 tones in career operation, how much would it carry in normal operation?

Why this doesn't happen with other fighters???

Answer point to point reply.

I am not interested in hearing stereo type repeated answer

Last edited:
Isn't there some quality associated with quantity? We can theoretically make more N-LCA than Mig-29. So in a war of attrition, I think we can replace our carrier based aircraft faster and provide for substantial amounts of headache to the enemy.

You are right.. In case of attrition MiG29K will take much time to acquire. While NLCA can be made quick..

And moreover Navy wants Expertise, If NLCA can be made, making N-AMCA or N-FGFA (Not T-50) will not be much difficult...

st step in understanding the dynamics involved in designing a carrier based fighter.
You are avoiding my question?
Why Su33 carries about 6 ton pay load compared to J15 in career operation which is 3 time more that J 15?

If it can not carry more than 2 tones in career operation, how much would it carry in normal operation?

Hari, can u please paraphrase ur question, I came late so I don't know the points raised in discussion.

Last edited:
You are avoiding my question?

We were discussing j-20 and not j-15

There maybe some flaw in j-15,but as far as their non-naval counterparts are concerned there is no problem.

But yeah I admit I don't know why j-15 carries only 2 tonnes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom