What's new

India's first medical cargo flight to bring back test kits from China on April 5

Respectfully, it wasnt us calling it. Also, no one really has heard of pitta masks so its understandable we took your medias word for it. I agree, I should have checked more on it. Anyways, leaving that aside. Shouldnt you be more concerned about the almost 0% capture of 0.1 micron particles captured ?
That's why these masks were rejected by the health officials.

I think there was a mistake in placing orders.. someone looked at the design and ordered pitta masks, not N-95 and when the deliveries were completed, more knowledgeable guys checked the goods and rejected them.

We are constantly in the process of replacing and substituting Chinese products but its not possible in a short time. There have been several reports about bad quality of equipments recently and we have criticized them. But no one has said every product coming from them isnt worth using. Why are people using one criticism as a blanket statement ? Its beyond logic.
Some of the Indian members I have seen in the last few days are bragging too much.. about low positive cases and low death rates..

No one knows how the situation will unveil itself in the coming days in sub continent.

Both India and Pakistan are not testing.. and that should be the real concern to be honest.

Some of the Indian members I have seen in the last few days are bragging too much.. about low positive cases and low death rates..

No one knows how the situation will unveil itself in the coming days in sub continent.

Both India and Pakistan are not testing.. and that should be the real concern to be honest.
Well, we all know that the worse is yet to come. India was pretty slow with testings because it initially didnt have enough kits and went on with targeted testing. But if you check, the pace has picked up in our testing. Currently 70,000+ tests have been done. 8000+ tests per day capacity. But understand, we have 1.3+ billion people. We cant do comparable tests like SK. Asking us to do that many tests is asinine. We have to deal it differently due to our healthcare infra, economy and demographics. The +ve cases have picked up in the last few days though as testing has picked up and a few unfortunate incidents of mass gathering have added to it. Worrying times.

Well, we all know that the worse is yet to come. India was pretty slow with testings because it initially didnt have enough kits and went on with targeted testing. But if you check, the pace has picked up in our testing. Currently 70,000+ tests have been done. 8000+ tests per day capacity. But understand, we have 1.3+ billion people. We cant do comparable tests like SK. Asking us to do that many tests is asinine. We have to deal it differently due to our healthcare infra, economy and demographics. The +ve cases have picked up in the last few days though as testing has picked up and a few unfortunate incidents of mass gathering have added to it. Worrying times.
Wasn't talking about capacity.. I know both India and Pakistan has limited capacity and both are trying hard to increase it.. but bragging at this moment on the number of infected and deaths per million doesn't make sense..

Since i am connected to healthcare sector in another country, I have an idea what could be waiting for us..

Wasn't talking about capacity.. I know both India and Pakistan has limited capacity and both are trying hard to increase it.. but bragging at this moment on the number of infected and deaths per million doesn't make sense..

Since i am connected to healthcare sector in another country, I have an idea what could be waiting for us..
Well, such scum will be found on both side. Tune out the noise. What more can one do.

Indians were bashing chinese health equipment as third rate chini maal but their God like PM Modi has ordered chini maal to save indians lives from covid19.

All these indian trolls on PDF should boycott chini maal and drink cow piss and cow dung to support hindutva.

Indians were bashing chinese health equipment as third rate chini maal but their God like PM Modi has ordered chini maal to save indians lives from covid19.

All these indian trolls on PDF should boycott chini maal and drink cow piss and cow dung to support hindutva.
I can't understand too. They are chartering special flights too

Our media is like your media... it earns money through spreading sensationalism.

You can say that pitta masks are less effective, but calling them undergarments is not right.

Anyway, the thread is not about what Pakistan ordered or was delivered.. it's about India.. Indians are continuously bragging about their independence from China and its products.. and in the end ordering the stuff from China.. this is the subject we are talking about on this particular thread.

Let us highlight on the specifics of your post.

India always wish to be independent of importing any goods from China...It is a logical reason as it impacts our industry...On top of that there are some % of people who use the political flavor to criticize China for this episode...

At least, we are not getting it for free? I do not understand, why it is a big issue or Indian should feel ashamed when we are buying a product from China.. If buying a product is begging, then of course, PDF posters are genius economist....I can not say anything more to these knowledgeable people here..

Let us highlight on the specifics of your post.

India always wish to be independent of importing any goods from China...It is a logical reason as it impacts our industry...On top of that there are some % of people who use the political flavor to criticize China for this episode...

At least, we are not getting it for free? I do not understand, why it is a big issue or Indian should feel ashamed when we are buying a product from China.. If buying a product is begging, then of course, PDF posters are genius economist....I can not say anything more to these knowledgeable people here..

Why Should you feel Ashamed ?? Because your fellow bharatis claim chinese make useless things. They are working overtime bashing China and its medical equipment.

The reason now most of you indians are ib damage control mode is because no country wants to sell you equipment hence your PM has to buy third rated Chini maal to save bharati lives. We tottally understand the embarrassing situation you bharati surmas have landed yourself in.

Why Should you feel Ashamed ?? Because your fellow bharatis claim chinese make useless things. They are working overtime bashing China and its medical equipment.

The reason now most of you indians are ib damage control mode is because no country wants to sell you equipment hence your PM has to buy third rated Chini maal to save bharati lives. We tottally understand the embarrassing situation you bharati surmas have landed yourself in.

Whoever is bashing China in general,, they are stupid...China makes different type of products as a seller. It is our role to pay the money and get the good quality product...Why to blame the seller??

Whoever is bashing China in general,, they are stupid...China makes different type of products as a seller. It is our role to pay the money and get the good quality product...Why to blame the seller??

China makes different type of products...sure!! We know that, the world knows that but indians have a hard time understanding that.

According to Indians, Chini maal is useless from JF17 to medical equipments to chinese virus. They have been on a rampage..bashing, downplaying ,smearing and laughing but look where they have landed now.

Im pretty sure if any country other than China was selling them medical equipment, Indians would be bragging about how they have the best ,out of this world technology of medical equipments to save indian lives.

But because they dont have any options now all the tough talk has vanished in thin air and now all of you are on damage control mode.

Bollywood has failed you AGAIN.

China makes different type of products...sure!! We know that, the world knows that but indians have a hard time understanding that.

According to Indians, Chini maal is useless from JF17 to medical equipments to chinese virus. They have been on a rampage..bashing, downplaying ,smearing and laughing but look where they have landed now.

Im pretty sure if any country other than China was selling them medical equipment, Indians would be bragging about how they have the best ,out of this world technology of medical equipments to save indian lives.

But because they dont have any options now all the tough talk has vanished in thin air and now all of you are on damage control mode.

Bollywood has failed you AGAIN.

It is not like Indian has hard time understanding rather we understand, but we prefer to not to give credit to China for their good work...You know, at the end of the day, we are humans and we have to be stupid too....How can you expect us to be always right....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It is not like Indian has hard time understanding rather we understand, but we prefer to not to give credit to China for their good work...You know, at the end of the day, we are humans and we have to be stupid too....How can you expect us to be always right....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You know whats funny is you guys not giving credit is only for China.

Indian trolls are all praise about Rafales they bought from France. Some of you stupid indians claim their rafales are better than F22.

I mean seriously your stupidity knows no boundaries. Like I said if you guys were buying medical equipmemt from any country other than China, you Indians would be high on cloud nine bragging about having the best of best.

Its funny actually how the situation has the Indian knicker in a twist and now indians like you have to come up with lame excuses and gibberish to save their faces.

Modiji trolled all you MFers:p:

Back
Top Bottom